Boycott the NFL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

th1b.taylot

Oct 25, 2017
SE Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I don't consider kneeling racism, and I don't see how I can get upset over something I don't care too much about. I just find it interesting that its seen as racist only because the media made it an issue about allegedly "racist Negros".
The Racist Negro is real but if your other of any discourse has not grown up in the Hood theyĺl remain critically misinformed and often, intentionally. I grew up, mostly, in The Third and Fifth Wards of Houston, Texas and was called everything from The Only Salt in the Pepper Shaker by Police to White Trash by the moms and dads of , Black friends to a a Damned N****r Lover by the parents of my White Parents i was a n****r Lov

i have recounted this time after time and have yet to see m0st people in or out of the Church Family and it is like God has turned them over to a reprobate mind. At least when anyone spoke in the sixties we knew, right away, Bigots, Black and White are in opposing corners of the room threatening each other and moderates of ever Skin Tone are trying to teach them the truth tnat here is only one race, the human race.

The record of history is on record fo r all to read, but today we are plagued with any number of new gospels from anybodies guess which new Denomination. i bump my head into new sects all of the time.​

Attachments

84.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: amadeus

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Racist Negro is real but if your other of any discourse has not grown up in the Hood theyĺl remain critically misinformed and often, intentionally. I grew up, mostly, in The Third and Fifth Wards of Houston, Texas and was called everything from The Only Salt in the Pepper Shaker by Police to White Trash by the moms and dads of , Black friends to a a Damned N****r Lover by the parents of my White Parents i was a n****r Lov

i have recounted this time after time and have yet to see m0st people in or out of the Church Family and it is like God has turned them over to a reprobate mind. At least when anyone spoke in the sixties we knew, right away, Bigots, Black and White are in opposing corners of the room threatening each other and moderates of ever Skin Tone are trying to teach them the truth tnat here is only one race, the human race.

The record of history is on record fo r all to read, but today we are plagued with any number of new gospels from anybodies guess which new Denomination. i bump my head into new sects all of the time.​

I like the "The Only Salt in the Pepper Shaker" never heard that one. I've heard most everything else though. yea, in reality, between races, and ethnic groups and just about anyone that is like you or us or them, and not like us you and them, the feeling is mutual. that hasn't changed, and only fools expect it to.

anyway, groups of any type or kind, are a us and them precept, human nature, animal nature, and God's nature are all an us and them. the Lord God of Israel has separated the Jews as a peculiar people, He has said as much Himself. God dwells in the Light not darkness hence the ones in the Light are separated from those in darkness. it is the nature of things, creatures of all types and their Creator. and any manipulation of those who are in denial about this truth deceive the world in to wars feeding and fanning the wrath of human nature, and those deceived walk like fools, demanding the rest of the world like them, think like them and be like them. but the trouble is, they think like fools an walk like fools, that don't know they are being fooled, hence the definition thereof.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Veterans day weekend is a great weekend to refuse to go to or even watch the NFL on TV. There is a movement across the country to do so. I have yet to watch any NFL since they started their protest. And I haven't missed it a bit.

Stranger

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Veterans day weekend is a great weekend to refuse to go to or even watch the NFL on TV. There is a movement across the country to do so. I have yet to watch any NFL since they started their protest. And I haven't missed it a bit.

Stranger

right neither have I, but sure enough my team is going to be a contender.

anyway yes I've been to Yuma and phoenix both military towns and especially in phoenix for the whole weekend I seen less than ten nfl shirts. not watching tv is the key I heard via media that papa jones pizza has concerns with being associated. as long as the lovers of this country stay the course by next year you will here a different tune out of those primadonnas that think there excrement don't stink, meaning the NFL as a whole.

on a side note did you see where Trump goaded those jerks that shoplifted in China into thanking the Pres. I wonder if they have any appreciation for the country they are now in. I doubt it very much, they read every scripted word, in other words they didn't mean a word they said. if they weren't UCLA talent they would have been in hard labor somewhere forever, jerks just jerks.

thing is there's probably no concern for the image of an American in respect to what they have done to it. useless totally useless beings, except for NBA futures.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
right neither have I, but sure enough my team is going to be a contender.

anyway yes I've been to Yuma and phoenix both military towns and especially in phoenix for the whole weekend I seen less than ten nfl shirts. not watching tv is the key I heard via media that papa jones pizza has concerns with being associated. as long as the lovers of this country stay the course by next year you will here a different tune out of those primadonnas that think there excrement don't stink, meaning the NFL as a whole.

on a side note did you see where Trump goaded those jerks that shoplifted in China into thanking the Pres. I wonder if they have any appreciation for the country they are now in. I doubt it very much, they read every scripted word, in other words they didn't mean a word they said. if they weren't UCLA talent they would have been in hard labor somewhere forever, jerks just jerks.

thing is there's probably no concern for the image of an American in respect to what they have done to it. useless totally useless beings, except for NBA futures.

Indeed. I am the same. My team may be a contender, and I love football, but the NFL has destroyed my desire to watch. It isn't there.

No doubt the shoplifters are not sorry for what they did. They are just glad to get away with it. That is the state of American sports these days.

Stranger

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um CTE should be enough to boycott football.

Reactions: bbyrd009

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um CTE should be enough to boycott football.

superficial concern for victims there aspen?
your reasoning is the same as no one should drive automobiles because people die and are injured in them.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I grew up, mostly, in The Third and Fifth Wards of Houston, Texas and was called everything from The Only Salt in the Pepper Shaker by Police to White Trash by the moms and dads of , Black friends to a a Damned N****r Lover by the parents of my White Parents i was a n****r Lov
I remember about many years ago when we still lived in California [left in 1985], my wife's best friend was not white. She was a soul winner as was all of her family. Her little brother won my wife and I to God in 1976. This dear sister and my wife used to go out to places all over town talking to people about Jesus. They called them Salt and Pepper. She still lives there in that city while we are in Oklahoma and periodically we'll talk to her on the phone. She is several years my senior [I'm almost 74], but she is still on fire for God. A lot of people in the area still remember Salt and Pepper.

Give God the glory!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
superficial concern for victims there aspen?
your reasoning is the same as no one should drive automobiles because people die and are injured in them.

Sounds good to me. I do not drive.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well, when Trump tweeted if he wondered if those three players were going to thank him for it, it became something that wasn't done from the heart and instead used to get a man to give a submissive response, and people with backbones don't respond well to that. Why ask in wonderment via social media if a thank you will be given? Why not call Lavar or maybe even arrange a meeting? For all we know the president's influence in getting those players released may or not have worked. Looking at Trumps tweeter message, his ego was definitely involved. As the Bible says, a good deed shouldn't merit a return expectation, especially one out in public to brag about it, to be seen of other men. Lavar Ball responded accordingly as any man with a spine would.

"if you help, you shouldn't have to say anything"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

(Matthew 6:1-4) "Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. {2} Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. {3} But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: {4} That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly."

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, when Trump tweeted if he wondered if those three players were going to thank him for it, it became something that wasn't done from the heart and instead used to get a man to give a submissive response, and people with backbones don't respond well to that. Why ask in wonderment via social media if a thank you will be given? Why not call Lavar or maybe even arrange a meeting? For all we know the president's influence in getting those players released may or not have worked. Looking at Trumps tweeter message, his ego was definitely involved. As the Bible says, a good deed shouldn't merit a return expectation, especially one out in public to brag about it, to be seen of other men. Lavar Ball responded accordingly as any man with a spine would.

no trump is simply making a point that if you followed the story one of their fathers confirmed with his comment, saying something of the nature that it was no big deal. where as to China society it is, as big as 5 to 10 years of prison which wouldn't include tv and prisoner rights.

if the president didn't have any influence on the matter then why didn't the China authorities says so? those jerks that shoplifted were guests in another country in a place and society that belongs to some one else. and they betrayed their invitation to be there. having absolutely no respect for others at all.

being arrogant and ungrateful and thankless is retched, not admirable as you see it. an honorable man who screwed up as they did would by nature be thankful and would accept all criticism with some form of humility, from those who were involved with their release. really, national leaders got nothing else to do but deal with the stupidity and arrogance of thieves, that you say are admirable. WOW you should wear aluminum foil so people know who you are.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no trump is simply making a point that if you followed the story one of their father confirmed with his comment, saying something of the nature that it was no big deal. where as to China society it is, as big as 5 to 10 years of prison which wouldn't include tv and prisoner rights.

Uh huh

if the president didn't have any influence on the matter then why didn't the China authorities say so?

Why would they have to say anything to begin with? What was Trump going to do if they refused? Threaten them with fire and brimstone the likes of which the world has never seen?

those jerks that shoplifted were guests in another country in a place and society that belongs to some one else. and they betrayed their invitation to be there. having absolutely no respect for others at all.

being arrogant and ungrateful and thankless is retched, not admirable as you see it. an honorable man who screwed up as they did would by nature be thankful and would accept all criticism with some form of humility, from those who were involved with their release. really, national leaders got nothing else to do but deal with the stupidity and arrogance of thieves, that you say are admirable. WOW you should wear aluminum foil so people know who you are.

Trump being prideful about it, publicly demanding a thank you, on Twitter of all places only shows his real intent behind his response. That's what rubbed Lavar Ball the wrong way, because Trump with his haughtynes just wanted him to kiss his ass, and do it publicly to boot, I guess on some website called Twitter that Lavar apparently doesn't even use. Unfortunately for Trump, Lavar has too much respect for himself as a man to do it. And.......I never thought we would get a president that would get into it with a citizen of all persons, how petty.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(Luke 17:17-19) "...Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?...."

Stranger

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would they have to say anything to begin with? What was Trump going to do if they refused? Threaten them with fire and brimstone the likes of which the world has never seen?

Trump could have not got involved and let them rot in china prison couldn't he? WOW the ingrate breeding is well and good in western culture isn't it?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump could have not got involved and let them rot in china prison couldn't he? WOW the ingrate breeding is well and good in western culture isn't it?

:rolleyes:.........WOW...........I can just feel the love of God and neighbor in this response. I can dish out the name calling as well as I can take. If I did, the moderators wouldn't be too pleased, because that no good thing within me that Paul referred to can rear its ugly head and get real nasty with you. So here is the deal, its old and trivial news, so get over it. Why you even bothered giving such a vacuous response is beyond me.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes:.........WOW...........I can just feel the love of God and neighbor in this response. I can dish out the name calling as well as I can take. If I did, the moderators wouldn't be too pleased, because that no good thing within me that Paul referred to can rear its ugly head and get real nasty with you. So here is the deal, its old and trivial news, so get over it. Why you even bothered giving such a vacuous response is beyond me.

hey, go for it, but make sure they see this here posted by dcopymope:

"Trump being prideful about it, publicly demanding a thank you, on Twitter of all places only shows his real intent behind his response. That's what rubbed Lavar Ball the wrong way, because Trump with his haughtynes just wanted him to kiss his ass, and do it publicly to boot, I guess on some website called Twitter that Lavar apparently doesn't even use. Unfortunately for Trump, Lavar has too much respect for himself as a man to do it. And.......I never thought we would get a president that would get into it with a citizen of all persons, how petty."

so what was your accusation of others in their us of words? gee why is it the accusers are always the one who are the perpetrators of what they accuse other of?

and just because what is observed in your postings as ingrate as in those of ingratitude as name calling you need to go some where else. I'm not the one here trying to flame or inflame racism.