Breaking News: Trump’s Symptoms Described as ‘Very Concerning’

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't believe the conspiracy theories I've read in the last couple of days. Unsubstantiated nonsense. It's like Trump's supporters outright refuse to accept the possibility that he contracted COVID as a result of his reckless and nonchalant attitude toward the seriousness of the virus. He has thumbed his nose at wearing a mask, repeatedly mocked Biden for wearing a mask, and refused to practice social distancing for months. He has held numerous political rallies and he's held press conferences and events at the WH without enforcing wearing masks and social distancing.
I heard Senator Loeffler was blaming China for Trump's getting sick.

Kelly Loeffler is the early leader for worst take on Trump's coronavirus diagnosis - CNNPolitics

Hours after President Donald Trump announced that he and his wife, first lady Melania Trump, had tested positive for Covid-19, Georgia Sen. Kelly Loeffler decided that the world needed to hear her take on the matter.

"Remember: China gave this virus to our President @realDonaldTrump and First Lady @FLOTUS," she tweeted just after 9 a.m. ET on Friday morning. "WE MUST HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE."

Which is, well, something.

A straight reading of Loeffler's tweet seems to suggest that she believes that China (or the Chinese government?) "gave this virus" to the President and first lady. Which, huge if true! The thing is, of course, that Loeffler knows it's not true.
It could make a good movie with a Chinese secret agent agreeing to be infected so he could go breath on Trump and the people around him.

I was thinking about writing a piece of fiction where George Soros paid infected people to visit black and Hispanic neighborhoods about a week before the election to spread coronavirus to scare people into not voting.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good grief. That's sad.
It is sad. It doesn't make me angry. I think the man has mental problems. What is the solution? I don't know. I don't think forcing people to get mental help is a solution since that would lead to the kind of abuse we've seen in some repressive regimes where the opposition is diagnosed as mentally ill and locked up.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oct. 3, 2020 Updated 10:15 p.m. ET

Just minutes after the president’s doctors painted a rosy picture of his condition on television, Mark Meadows, the White House chief of staff, gave reporters outside Walter Reed National Military Medical Center a far more sober assessment off camera, calling Mr. Trump’s vital signs worrisome and warning that the next two days would be pivotal to the outcome of the illness.

“The president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning, and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care,” Mr. Meadows told the reporters, asking not to be identified by name. “We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery.”

Trump’s Symptoms Described as ‘Very Concerning’ Even as Doctors Offer Rosier Picture
I just watched his doctors say today that he is doing well and could leave the hospital as early as tomorrow. He had a fever, stuffiness, and tiredness but that ended a few days ago. I then watched an interview done 8 hours ago with POTUS and he seems fine. His friend Rudy Giuliani says he spoke with the president for 40 minutes today and said he was his old self.
The next 2 days a critical because it's the time when symptoms can get worse. Fake news? CNN says that Trump's doctors are lying about POTUS feeling better. For me, that says it all.
I couldn't find Meadows' comment from today but read it came off-camera from an anonymous source (reporters). While well-wishers were gathered outside the hospital, Trump drove by and waved at them. He's feeling much better.
I hope we all remember not to accept something as fact just because we heard it somewhere. The church would do well to learn this lesson. Satan is said to deceive the world, and to me, it is very obvious that he's behind this global movement of evil. It's darkest just before the dawn. Shalom.
P.S. Trump supporters shut down Fifth Avenue in NYC today in a show of support for the president. I think we're going to be okay.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satan is said to deceive the world, and to me, it is very obvious that he's behind this global movement of evil.
Christians should clearly understand that all the Leftists (including all the Democrats, BLM, etc) and Anarchists in America are under the control of Satan and his demons. Which means that any Christian who engages in Trump-bashing while praising the evil Democrats and their agenda is literally serving Satan.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians should clearly understand that all the Leftists (including all the Democrats, BLM, etc) and Anarchists in America are under the control of Satan and his demons. Which means that any Christian who engages in Trump-bashing while praising the evil Democrats and their agenda is literally serving Satan.

Leftists are the modern day Nazgûl

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard Senator Loeffler was blaming China for Trump's getting sick.

Kelly Loeffler is the early leader for worst take on Trump's coronavirus diagnosis - CNNPolitics

Hours after President Donald Trump announced that he and his wife, first lady Melania Trump, had tested positive for Covid-19, Georgia Sen. Kelly Loeffler decided that the world needed to hear her take on the matter.

"Remember: China gave this virus to our President @realDonaldTrump and First Lady @FLOTUS," she tweeted just after 9 a.m. ET on Friday morning. "WE MUST HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE."

Which is, well, something.

A straight reading of Loeffler's tweet seems to suggest that she believes that China (or the Chinese government?) "gave this virus" to the President and first lady. Which, huge if true! The thing is, of course, that Loeffler knows it's not true.
It could make a good movie with a Chinese secret agent agreeing to be infected so he could go breath on Trump and the people around him.

I was thinking about writing a piece of fiction where George Soros paid infected people to visit black and Hispanic neighborhoods about a week before the election to spread coronavirus to scare people into not voting.

I suppose it's never dawned on Loeffler that Trump is responsible for contracting COVID himself because of his own reckless behavior by spending months refusing to wear a mask and refusing to practice social distancing. He held campaign rallies and didn't enforce wearing masks or social distancing. He also held numerous events and press conferences at the WH without enforcing wearing masks or social distancing. He repeatedly mocked Biden for wearing a mask and now he's the one with COVID-19. Sadly, I doubt he'll learn from this experience and change his attitude.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Leftists are the modern day Nazgûl

Do you people think others are going to believe whatever you write just because you write it? Some people seem to believe anything Trump says, but not everyone else is so easily led. Some people have brains and use them. Cut the comedy act and start trying to employ rational arguments with evidence.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you people think others are going to believe whatever you write just because you write it? Some people seem to believe anything Trump says, but not everyone else is so easily led. Some people have brains and use them. Cut the comedy act and start trying to employ rational arguments with evidence.

I've rarely come across a Trump supporter who hasn't lashed out in irrational anger and resorted to name-calling. Slander and mockery has become the MO of the majority of Trump supporters. It's unfortunate because many of these people profess to be Christian. It's sad to see so many conservatives tarnish their Christian witness and literally destroy their own character in order to support Trump and trash-talk Democrats.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As usual, you are another Trump-bashing Leftist who deserves to be ignored. Sure "more questions than answers" because Trump is still colluding with the Russians, blah, blah, blah... "Orange Man Bad" no matter what he says or does.

I'm with you friend. This entire Covid-19 nonsense is what Democrats mean when they say "Never let a good crisis, go to waste". Originated by Winston Churchill, but claimed by the likes of Rahm Emmanuel. After all of these months, even the CDC has had to admit that less than 1% of those who get the virus die. Fear causes panic and that is exactly what the liberal media is all about. Yes, there is evil afoot!

God Speed

Prayers for Melania and President Trump

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
After all of these months, even the CDC has had to admit that less than 1% of those who get the virus die.
Correct. But no one has had the guts to say that this COVID scamdemic was actually a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY. The DOJ and the AG should have established an Independent Investigative Commission by March, and then arrested Redfield, Fauci, Birx, the head of FDA, etc. and prosecuted them already. They all committed mass murders by blocking and sabotaging the HCQ package.

Yet the justice system is colluding with the evildoers to imprison Michael Flynn because he would have exposed the shenanigans of the Obama administration and the Deep State.

Reactions: Spurgeon's Girl
R

Rita

I see that the President decided to go on a little car journey, not a necessity, not vital in any way. It’s putting his drivers and security guards at risk for no real reason. Regardless of whether you believe the virus is as bad or not, if you are sick would you not want to protect as many as possible from catching what you have.
It’s things like this that do not convey care or responsibility.

This entire Covid-19 nonsense is what Democrats mean when they say "Never let a good crisis, go to waste". Quote]

Not being funny, but all political parties could say ‘ never let a good crisis, go to waste ‘ and more than likely it is the ones in power that may be using it in ways you have never even considered yet. Those in power have been using situations for generations.
Did you watch the video of Trump from the hospital, where he said that a miracle was coming, it will be interesting to see what that miracle is, he said it was from God.
Have you seen the documentary on Netflix about the American voting system, really interesting. I also didn’t really think about it, but you will all have to wait until December for the result of the elections- that will be a hard waiting time. Christmas will be interesting, you will have all the reactions to deal with and it’s pretty clear that half the country will react in a negative way.Sorry the quote thing didn’t work properly , haven’t got time to sort it out as I have to go to work x
Rita

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Okay. For those of you who know me, you understand I am no nerd. Science, maths, was not a strong point for me at school. Yet I do understand a few things. Like logic. And the odd glaring scam when I see it. So please, bear with me a moment as I explain. But first, you may ask me how I am so confident I am correct if my science and maths resume is so...uninspiring? Because I can read. And when something is explained to me carefully and clearly, I can understand. Particularly by a medical scientist and mathematician with letters after his name denoting Nerd.
This is about the statistics we are being spoon fed every day by the government, and which we blindly accept without argument, and which are used as the reason why our lives are being turned upside down. Please bear in mind that the following numbers pertain to Victoria Australia, however it would be a simple task for you all to use your local official figures to compute your own numbers.
Today from the health department we have the following re COVID19 for the state of Victoria...
Last 24 hours...9 new cases
Total results from tests received in last 24 hours...9,023
Total cases overall...20,220 (those recovered not taken into account so not current cases)
Total tests...2,745,516.
Note the percentage for the cases in relation to tests done. .09% in the last 24 hours, .73% overall. Okay, so far so good. Not a high percentage as you would be aware, but lets run with that.
Thus we have the basis for continuing the lockdown. We are told that this is too many cases, and a freeing up of restrictions could result in a "second wave", even though there is no evidence in support of this. The above is presented as authoritative, beyond question, scientific, and irrefutable.
And it's a lie. A scam. How so?
Because in every test for every disease, whether cancer, virus or illness of any disorder, there is a certain false positive. If your doctor reported after a cancer test was done that there is a 95% chance you were not infected, you would happily accept that right? What if the doctor said after the test, that there was a 99% certainty you were not infected, would you turn away in fear and worry for the rest of your lives? What if the doctor explained that the 1% unaccounted for was a false positive, and was typical of all tests for all diseases, and that there is never a 100% certainty of any test at any time? I think in that circumstance I would leave that doctors office fully confident I was unaffected and healthy.
So. The tests for COVID19. What is the false positive rate for that? Well, first, we are not told. Not precisely anyway. But we know there is one, officaldom has admitted as much. But somewhere under the 1% range anyway they say. Okay, that sounds reasonable we think. 1% is very minor, it doesn't really affect the overall result right?
Wrong. The question we are not asking is 1% of what? The governments and their paid lackeys would tell you its 1% of the positive cases. But that is the lie. The real false positive rate is 1% of the number of tests undertaken. And that my friends makes a huge difference. And this is worldwide, but I will just focus on Victoria. But in order to be scrupulously fair, lets make it less than 1%. Lets make it 0.5% . Half of 1%. Let us see what that figure brings us.
0.5% of the 9,023 results over the last 24 hours reveals that 4.5 of those results are false positives. How many positives did they receive altogether? 9. Conclusion? 4.5 of those 9 are false, which means only 4.5 are real cases.
So what of the overall numbers? Thus far Victoria has undertaken 2,745,516 tests as at 4/10/2022. Of those, there have been 20,220 positive results, which meant that many people were quarantined, and of those, some got so unwell that they had to be hospitalized and some sadly did die. But how many of those positive "cases" were genuine? The ones that got sick, certainly. But as a % what number of those 20,220, cases were false?
0.5% of 2,745,516 turns out to be 13,727. That is 13, 727 false positives from all the testing undertaken in Victoria. How many positives altogether with the adjustment made for the false positives...?
6,503. That is six thousand five hundred and three.
The death rate of that true positive count does sound high. It's 806 which is 12% for Victoria. Yet the death figure taken in relation to the whole population in Australia is not that large....894 deaths of the whole population is only 0.00342% !
Considering the entire justification for being locked down is based now on cases,( before it was the "curve", then deaths) I would suggest we are being scammed. Lied to. Manipulated and being sold a non existent bridge.
The current case rate for Victoria is already the target figure below 5, And the true overall percentage of positive cases to the number of tests done is only 0.24%. Do the math. What are the numbers for your place???

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It’s putting his drivers and security guards at risk for no real reason.
Evidently you have failed to understand the importance of the President of the United States showing himself publicly -- particularly to his supporters -- since the fear-mongerers and the mockers were hoping that he would already be six feet under. That is how vile and wicked the Left has become. SNL and Jake Tapper of CNN had only filth spewing out of their mouths.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I suppose it's never dawned on Loeffler that Trump is responsible for contracting COVID himself because of his own reckless behavior by spending months refusing to wear a mask and refusing to practice social distancing. He held campaign rallies and didn't enforce wearing masks or social distancing. He also held numerous events and press conferences at the WH without enforcing wearing masks or social distancing. He repeatedly mocked Biden for wearing a mask and now he's the one with COVID-19. Sadly, I doubt he'll learn from this experience and change his attitude.
And all that terrible ignorance and rebelliousness resulted in a slight temperature a few sore muscles and tiredness. Easily treated, and nothing worse that what millions the world over go through when they get a virus. So what's the big deal???

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Okay. For those of you who know me, you understand I am no nerd. Science, maths, was not a strong point for me at school. Yet I do understand a few things. Like logic. And the odd glaring scam when I see it. So please, bear with me a moment as I explain. But first, you may ask me how I am so confident I am correct if my science and maths resume is so...uninspiring? Because I can read. And when something is explained to me carefully and clearly, I can understand. Particularly by a medical scientist and mathematician with letters after his name denoting Nerd.
This is about the statistics we are being spoon fed every day by the government, and which we blindly accept without argument, and which are used as the reason why our lives are being turned upside down. Please bear in mind that the following numbers pertain to Victoria Australia, however it would be a simple task for you all to use your local official figures to compute your own numbers.
Today from the health department we have the following re COVID19 for the state of Victoria...
Last 24 hours...9 new cases
Total results from tests received in last 24 hours...9,023
Total cases overall...20,220 (those recovered not taken into account so not current cases)
Total tests...2,745,516.
Note the percentage for the cases in relation to tests done. .09% in the last 24 hours, .73% overall. Okay, so far so good. Not a high percentage as you would be aware, but lets run with that.
Thus we have the basis for continuing the lockdown. We are told that this is too many cases, and a freeing up of restrictions could result in a "second wave", even though there is no evidence in support of this. The above is presented as authoritative, beyond question, scientific, and irrefutable.
And it's a lie. A scam. How so?
Because in every test for every disease, whether cancer, virus or illness of any disorder, there is a certain false positive. If your doctor reported after a cancer test was done that there is a 95% chance you were not infected, you would happily accept that right? What if the doctor said after the test, that there was a 99% certainty you were not infected, would you turn away in fear and worry for the rest of your lives? What if the doctor explained that the 1% unaccounted for was a false positive, and was typical of all tests for all diseases, and that there is never a 100% certainty of any test at any time? I think in that circumstance I would leave that doctors office fully confident I was unaffected and healthy.
So. The tests for COVID19. What is the false positive rate for that? Well, first, we are not told. Not precisely anyway. But we know there is one, officaldom has admitted as much. But somewhere under the 1% range anyway they say. Okay, that sounds reasonable we think. 1% is very minor, it doesn't really affect the overall result right?
Wrong. The question we are not asking is 1% of what? The governments and their paid lackeys would tell you its 1% of the positive cases. But that is the lie. The real false positive rate is 1% of the number of tests undertaken. And that my friends makes a huge difference. And this is worldwide, but I will just focus on Victoria. But in order to be scrupulously fair, lets make it less than 1%. Lets make it 0.5% . Half of 1%. Let us see what that figure brings us.
0.5% of the 9,023 results over the last 24 hours reveals that 4.5 of those results are false positives. How many positives did they receive altogether? 9. Conclusion? 4.5 of those 9 are false, which means only 4.5 are real cases.
So what of the overall numbers? Thus far Victoria has undertaken 2,745,516 tests as at 4/10/2022. Of those, there have been 20,220 positive results, which meant that many people were quarantined, and of those, some got so unwell that they had to be hospitalized and some sadly did die. But how many of those positive "cases" were genuine? The ones that got sick, certainly. But as a % what number of those 20,220, cases were false?
0.5% of 2,745,516 turns out to be 13,727. That is 13, 727 false positives from all the testing undertaken in Victoria. How many positives altogether with the adjustment made for the false positives...?
6,503. That is six thousand five hundred and three.
The death rate of that true positive count does sound high. It's 806 which is 12% for Victoria. Yet the death figure taken in relation to the whole population in Australia is not that large....894 deaths of the whole population is only 0.00342% !
Considering the entire justification for being locked down is based now on cases,( before it was the "curve", then deaths) I would suggest we are being scammed. Lied to. Manipulated and being sold a non existent bridge.
The current case rate for Victoria is already the target figure below 5, And the true overall percentage of positive cases to the number of tests done is only 0.24%. Do the math. What are the numbers for your place???

The tough restrictions are why Victoria only recorded 9 cases today and not over 1000.

You would have noticed even with the low numbers, people were still dying from covid-19 most days, and some days it was quite a large percentage too up against newly recorded cases.

3rd of October there was what?

8 new cases and 3 deaths. That's not a good ratio.

September 29th.

9 new cases and 7 deaths, again that's not a good ratio.

At least the numbers are low compared to overseas though.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see that the President decided to go on a little car journey, not a necessity, not vital in any way. It’s putting his drivers and security guards at risk for no real reason. Regardless of whether you believe the virus is as bad or not, if you are sick would you not want to protect as many as possible from catching what you have.
It’s things like this that do not convey care or responsibility.
The Secret Service wasn't pleased. They had already been complaining anonymously to the press about how Trump showed no concern for them. The drama never ends. He was photographed signing a blank piece of paper the other day as a way of showing how busy he was. Now his doctor admitted he was trying to mislead people.

It would have been so much easier just to tell the truth and obey doctor's orders. If he's sick, it would fine with me if Pence took over some things temporarily. I don't expect any President to prove he's Superman. It's not going over well.

Nearly 3 in 4 think Trump did not take appropriate virus precautions: POLL

In two separate questions, an identical 72% said that Trump did not take the "risk of contracting the virus seriously enough," nor "the appropriate precautions when it came to his personal health." The poll was conducted by Ipsos in partnership with ABC News using Ipsos' Knowledge Panel on Friday and Saturday, following Trump's positive test early Friday morning.

In each of the two questions, over 2 in 5 (43%) Republicans hold the negative sentiments about Trump's mindset and preventative actions regarding the coronavirus, compared to 95% and 94% of Democrats, respectively.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The tough restrictions are why Victoria only recorded 9 cases today and not over 1000.
Despite two lockdowns Victoria has had 806 deaths. Without such stringent methods the rest of Australia only 88.
But you didn't read the full text of my message Josh. It isn't about deaths any more. Or the curve. Those are history, dealt with, all normal. It's about cases. And you've been sold a rotten smelly fish. If from the very beginning government had allowed normal living and simply protected the vulnerable, the costs in deaths and financial custard tart melt would have been avoided.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I couldn't believe how savagely people attacked Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates. I hadn't heard about the rumors about Pallas. I'm hoping Facebook starts taking things more seriously.

It's bearing false witness even if it's not in court. Jews say slander is like murder too -- because sometimes you can damage someone with rumors so badly, he never gets his life back. You can steal someone's life from him if enough people believe what you say.

When I hear something bad about someone, my first reaction is not to believe it -- it's wondering why the person is saying it. I have a low opinion of people who mostly say bad things about others, and experience tells me 99% of what they say is not true.

Some of the stuff the right wing comes up with is so strange, I wonder why anyone believes them. Here's an example. Chris McDonald was doing his broadcast when he got the news that Trump was sick. He immediately spun a theory out of thin air. He says he has no evidence but merrily goes on coming up with a crackpot theory.

Wow!!! Just wow!

@Giuliano --You should heed your own words about slander! Unbelievable!

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You would have noticed even with the low numbers, people were still dying from covid-19 most days, and some days it was quite a large percentage too up against newly recorded cases.

3rd of October there was what?

8 new cases and 3 deaths. That's not a good ratio.

September 29th.

9 new cases and 7 deaths, again that's not a good ratio.

At least the numbers are low compared to overseas though.
I suspect something may not be right with those numbers. Perhaps the "new deaths" refers to old cases where the cause of death wasn't known at first? I don't know, but I think there's more to that story.

This from yesterday: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-10...p-eight-melbourne-case-average-falls/12730588

The state originally recorded nine new cases of coronavirus overnight, but that dropped to eight after a positive case in Shepparton was reclassified as a false positive this afternoon.

No deaths were reported in the past 24 hours.

Melbourne's 14-day rolling case average is now 11.6, down from 11.9 yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.