Breaking News: Trump’s Symptoms Described as ‘Very Concerning’

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Senate Republicans had any backbone, they would announce immediately that they are perfectly satisfied with this nomination and there is no need for any hearings under the circumstances (anarchy, disruption of hearings, and insurrection).

You are spot on. But... if the DEMS put in another show as they did with Justice Kavanaugh it can only hurt them. Another angry mob without a scintilla of decency.

R

Rita

Evidently you have failed to understand the importance of the President of the United States showing himself publicly -- particularly to his supporters -- since the fear-mongerers and the mockers were hoping that he would already be six feet under. That is how vile and wicked the Left has become. SNL and Jake Tapper of CNN had only filth spewing out of their mouths.
That does not justify anything Enoch - He had already ‘ showed himself ‘ in a video from the hospital, which would have reached ‘ his supporters ‘
Have to agree to disagree with you , and others , on that one.
Rita

R

Rita

Showing himself in public demonstrates that he is not all that ill. I hope I will look that healthy when I am in my 70's.

No matter what Trump did or did not do, he would have been criticized by the left.

I'm waiting for the confirmation hearing for the nominated Justice Amy Barrett.

God Speed
It was me being critical, and I am not on the left !!
Rita

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was me being critical, and I am not on the left !!
Rita

I'm a registered Independent and I'm not loyal to either the Republicans or the Democrats. But I have been accused of being a liberal because I refuse to support Trump and I unabashedly criticize his behavior or I scrutinize his policies and administration. I normally vote for Republicans in general elections and in the presidential election, but I refused to vote for Trump in 2016 and I'm not voting for him on November 3rd either.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Giuliano

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's strange there is very mixed information about this, I saw a little news line about the doctors story this morning, that his breathing had been normal for the last 24 hours and his fever had gone?
Interesting. Maybe he wasn't sick from the Corona virus at all and he just wanted to portray that the CV wasn't a big deal after all.

Reactions: Josho

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting. Maybe he wasn't sick from the Corona virus at all and he just wanted to portray that the CV wasn't a big deal after all.

TLHKAJ was proposing the same kind of idea. I considered it, only it would have to be a vast Republican conspiracy involving many people at this point, because multiple people around Trump have also tested positive now, including Chris Christie, Kellyanne Conway, Mike Lee, Thom Tillis, John Jenkins, and a few new White House aides just this morning.

Still possible, but not likely IMO. Whatever is going on, I think he actually has it. But he likely has more people praying for him that anyone in the country by far right now, so stranger things could happen than that the man actually had a sever case of Covid and is being healed of it in record time.

But time will tell on that. His "going home" doesn't mean he's free to roam around as he pleases. He is essentially just changing hospitals for now.

Reactions: Angelina

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t believe that Trump is playing sick. If anything, I believe that he has been sicker than he is letting on and for good reason. For one thing, the enemies of the U.S. may try to take advantage if they think he is too weak to do his duties.

Reactions: marks and Angelina

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I just heard Donald Trump is coming out of hospital today.

That's good, as long as he's in quarantine and he stays away from other people to help stop the spread of COVID running rampant throughout the WH and the rest of the government. The latest people to contract COVID within his inner circle are Kayleigh McEnany and two of her staffers.

Who has tested positive:
  • President Donald Trump
  • First lady Melania Trump
  • Hope Hicks, senior adviser to the president
  • Bill Stepien, Trump’s campaign manager
  • Kayleigh McEnany, White House press secretary
  • Karoline Leavitt, White House press staff
  • Chad Gilmartin, White House press staff
  • Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel
  • Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah
  • Sen. Thom Tillis, R-North Carolina
  • Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin
  • Chris Christie, former New Jersey governor who helped Trump with debate prep
  • Nicholas Luna, assistant and "body man" to the president
  • Three White House reporters
  • Kellyanne Conway, former White House senior adviser
  • The Rev. John Jenkins, president of Notre Dame University who attended Barrett's nomination announcement at the White House
  • Pastor Greg Laurie, pastor of the Harvest Christian Fellowship who attended Barrett's nomination announcement at the White House
Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, at least 18 others positive for COVID: A running list of those being tested

Reactions: Giuliano and Josho

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's good, as long as he's in quarantine and he stays away from other people to help stop the spread of COVID running rampant throughout the WH and the rest of the government. The latest people to contract COVID within his inner circle are Kayleigh McEnany and two of her staffers.

Who has tested positive:
  • President Donald Trump
  • First lady Melania Trump
  • Hope Hicks, senior adviser to the president
  • Bill Stepien, Trump’s campaign manager
  • Kayleigh McEnany, White House press secretary
  • Karoline Leavitt, White House press staff
  • Chad Gilmartin, White House press staff
  • Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel
  • Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah
  • Sen. Thom Tillis, R-North Carolina
  • Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin
  • Chris Christie, former New Jersey governor who helped Trump with debate prep
  • Nicholas Luna, assistant and "body man" to the president
  • Three White House reporters
  • Kellyanne Conway, former White House senior adviser
  • The Rev. John Jenkins, president of Notre Dame University who attended Barrett's nomination announcement at the White House
  • Pastor Greg Laurie, pastor of the Harvest Christian Fellowship who attended Barrett's nomination announcement at the White House
Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, at least 18 others positive for COVID: A running list of those being tested

The question of the hour is: how many of these people actually have symptoms, esp. severe symptoms. This is what I want to know.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Giuliano, @Josho

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Trump's blatant disregard for the well-being of the people around him causes COVID-19 to spread like wildfire through the WH and the rest of the government. He apparently doesn't care that he's spreading the virus and infecting the people around him.

Trump's desperation to leave hospital shows the dangers ahead

The White House staffers and Trump affiliates to test positive for COVID-19

White House Outbreak Grows: 2 Housekeeping Staffers Test Positive, Told To Use 'Discretion' Discussing It

Reactions: Giuliano

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Giuliano, @Josho

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Trump's blatant disregard for the well-being of the people around him causes COVID-19 to spread like wildfire through the WH and the rest of the government. He apparently doesn't care that he's spreading the virus and infecting the people around him.

White House Outbreak Grows: 2 Housekeeping Staffers Test Positive, Told To Use 'Discretion' Discussing It
More silly gossip!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Oops, you weren’t talking to me.)

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Giuliano, @Josho

Trump returns to White House and removes mask despite having Covid

Reactions: Giuliano
R

Rita

I'm a registered Independent and I'm not loyal to either the Republicans or the Democrats. But I have been accused of being a liberal because I refuse to support Trump and I unabashedly criticize his behavior or I scrutinize his policies and administration. I normally vote for Republicans in general elections and in the presidential election, but I refused to vote for Trump in 2016 and I'm not voting for him on November 3rd either.
I am not registered as anything, I don’t really align with any political side in the UK, although I always leaned more with the Labour Party when I was younger. It was more clear cut then as they were very much for the working class people and conservatives were for the wealthy, now it’s not as clear cut as that as so many other issues way up the vote.
Rita x

R

Rita

More silly gossip!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Oops, you weren’t talking to me.)
Why is that gossip when he has personally relayed that you shouldn’t fear the virus, just because he got through it. He receives the best health care, best doctors ect. He made the comments that he fought the virus head on, like no other leader would ( that lovely ego raising its head ). In other words- just go ahead and fight it, don’t fear it.
Tell that to the families that are mourning loved ones who couldn’t fight it. He has the sensitivity of a brick !
I am pleased he didn’t succumb, many haven’t, but many have and many more will. Let’s hope none of the staff at the white household fail to fight it.
I am pleased he pulled through as it would have been awful if he hadn’t , especially with the election coming up. I guess my hope of this actually making him a bit more humble was a long shot. Boris Johnson came out of his experience with a bit more humility ( and I don’t believe he claims to be a Christian )

Rita

Status
Not open for further replies.