BREAKING: Real Clear Politics Pulls Pennsylvania Call for Biden — WITHDRAWS ELECTORAL VOTES!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That explains why Biden had empty seats at his rallies. Cause if he wins people will have to work even harder and as much as they can to survive. Especially since he came right out and said that he's going to raise taxes.

He had empty seats because they were practicing social distancing, and having safe crowd limits at his rallies, so it's not a fair comparison.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't hate you.

Stop lying, it's more than apparent how much you act that you hatte conservatives. All you do is love up the liberals and baby killers, that's all you care about. It drips from all your post here. Instead of trying to understand conservatives you come against us all the time in every post like the wiki article and I know your not dumb enough to think wiki knows everything it is just to goad us conservatives so do us all a favor and tell the truth for once. It makes me sick how you played us

Reactions: Helen

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's nothing new in a presidential election. There are a plethora of Republicans who turned against Trump to vote for Biden. The Lincoln Project and Republicans Voting Against Trump are good examples of lifelong Republicans who voted for Biden instead of Trump. In fact, it wasn't a sudden occurrence that a plethora of Christians and other religious people turned against Trump and voted for Biden. As demonstrated in these articles, the religious tide has been steadily turning against Trump for a long time. I'm honestly not surprised he has lost a lot of religious support.

Finally, Christians are turning against Donald Trump

'Record-breaking group' of faith leaders endorses Biden

Evangelical Vote, Once Solid For Trump, Shows Fractures

We are evangelical Christians not voting for Donald Trump this time

New poll finds Christian support for President Donald Trump is slipping

Evangelical couple: 'our conscience won't allow us to vote for Trump again'

Faith leaders back Biden in sign that evangelical support for Trump is waning

500 Faith Leaders Endorse Joe Biden And Kamala Harris For The White House

More than 350 faith leaders to back Biden for president, including many first-time endorsers

Election 2020: Trump's support from Catholics and evangelicals is dropping. They fault his unkindness.

Trump delivered on Supreme Court promise, but his pandemic response cost him support among Christians

I'm an Independent and I've voted Republican in a presidential election since 1992, but I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and I didn't vote for him in this election either. I voted Third Party in 2016 and I voted for the Democratic presidential nominee for the first time in my life in this election.
I can certainly understand people (conservative, Christians, Republicans) turning against Trump ....and there were certainly good reasons for some states to turn because of Trump's racism. But I don't see Biden as a better choice to deserve the support of Christians/conservatives.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I can certainly understand people (conservative, Christians, Republicans) turning against Trump ....and there were certainly good reasons for some states to turn because of Trump's racism. But I don't see Biden as a better choice to deserve the support of Christians/conservatives.
Trump's Racism? You've been watching too much MSM

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said. We see what the cares of this world does to divide brothers, poisoning fellowship and setting them against one another. The nations of this earth are under the rulership of the evil one and we witness the works of the flesh active in those who cling to strong delusion. There is no leader of this earth worthy of the Lord for Satan has deceived them all; they manifest those fruits of the flesh which are abhorrent to the Holy One. Those who cast their lot with them will reap what they have sown.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He had empty seats because they were practicing social distancing, and having safe crowd limits at his rallies, so it's not a fair comparison.

Actually no,.. Trump's rallies were full. As for the relationship between you and @historyb,.. I do wish you guys could just be friends. There's enough fighting going on in the world today and I'm afraid of losing either one of you as a friend since I like you both. :(

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually no,.. Trump's rallies were full. As for the relationship between you and @historyb,.. I do wish you guys could just be friends. There's enough fighting going on in the world today and I'm afraid of losing either one of you as a friend since I like you both. :(

Oh I was talking about Biden.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no one is bragging about crowd size, that was 2016....
Rather odd those same ones could show up in hordes to burn down places in friendly protests and march in BLM movments .
YEAH its real fishy . The reason folks did not show up to JOE and HARRIS rallies , is because not many really supported him .
But go ahead and cheer on your new america . TILL it ends up biting you too . YALL got no idea what was just put in power .
AND i aint talking about mere biden and harris . I AM talking about a absolute power machine that will
control the events and outcomes of everything in the days ahead . Remeber all those promises about free stuff
and etc . WELL when they really come to power , OH THEY WILL TURN ON THE POOR TOO . YOU just hanged yourself .
Me , i got zero worries . I Dont need govt , all i need IS JESUS .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So,.. why were Biden rallies empty and Trump rallies full??

I GO WITH , cause not many supported biden and way more supported trump . Oh wait i was supposed to answer that in question form .
BUT ITS SO OBVIOUS it should not even have to be a question or even asked WHY .

Reactions: April_Rose

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump's Racism? You've been watching too much MSM
You have me wrong, @lforrest. You're allowing yourself to fall into misjudging. I haven't watched or trusted MSM for well over 15 yrs. The things I KNOW are from trusted sources as well as personal experience (not the racism, but other things). Why do you hate me? I've done nothing against you.

Reactions: Livingstone

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The media has been totally exposed as Satanic! They are doing everything they can to dump Trump, just like the Satanic Dem leaders! I was watching Fox News on election day. I couldn't believe it, Chris Wallace, Donna Brazille, Juan Williams, ... I thought I was watching CNN. Fox News has betrayed America!

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said. We see what the cares of this world does to divide brothers, poisoning fellowship and setting them against one another. The nations of this earth are under the rulership of the evil one and we witness the works of the flesh active in those who cling to strong delusion. There is no leader of this earth worthy of the Lord for Satan has deceived them all; they manifest those fruits of the flesh which are abhorrent to the Holy One. Those who cast their lot with them will reap what they have sown.
Thank you, brother. Such clear truth. It's heartbreaking to witness and experience hatred coming from those who name the name of Christ, simply because you choose to take a stand against sin and corruption in the WH/government. For those of us who were under MK, seeing and witnessing this corruption firsthand, there is no question and why would any of us promote men/women who we know are elite cult operatives? There is no other choice, but Jesus Christ. He alone is my King.

Reactions: Livingstone

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@historyb Hey now lets be friends, I believe both the left and right do some things well, and some other things they don't do so well, just because I agree with some things, doesn't mean I agree with everything, and doesn't mean I have to agree with everything.

As for Presidential preference, I have reletives there, so I do care a bit to who wins, I look at character and who is better for these global pandemic times we live in, as Joe said in his victory speech. "The Bible tells us that to everything there is a season – a time to build, a time to reap, a time to sow. And a time to heal. This is the time to heal in America"

Right now America has to get the Covid-19 Pandemic under control. It is a time to heal the nation from Covid-19.

It also is important that we look at their fruits, they both say they are Christian, but who displays more fruit of the Holy Spirit? Perhaps a good question to ask when you go vote.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have me wrong, @lforrest. You're allowing yourself to fall into misjudging. I haven't watched or trusted MSM for well over 15 yrs. The things I KNOW are from trusted sources as well as personal experience (not the racism, but other things). Why do you hate me? I've done nothing against you.
Sister you are dearly loved .

Reactions: TLHKAJ