Breaking Soul Ties

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before we get into Breaking Soul Ties, we may need to be on the same page about what a Soul is. Soul Development and Christianity

Given a man found God in a big way, it may be that The Holy Ghost entwined with his soul. God and said man become one. When a man married a woman, they become "One Flesh." Here is where we have an understanding of Soul Ties.

Given a man was in sin, he may have ended up with many Soul Ties. How does he break said Soul Ties? The Holy Ghost is a teacher and a councilor. Given a man is talking to God, God may have walked him through some things. The following is dangerous. It is meant towards helping people disconnect from past loves, and be more of God. It could potentially be used for nefarious purposes.

How did I learn come into this understanding? Jesus is The Bridegroom. God made me a Bridegroom looking for a Bride. Summer 2014, I was a homeless veteran working for God on my iphone4. How far can someone go in faith? I was working to learn how to lean on God, and see how far I could go. I ended up like "Black Jesus" Everlast. I worked to marry about a half dozen women from my past that summer. God would show me something gross they did, or who they really were, and I would remove them from my heart.

remove them from my heart.

There is cause and effect with the Spiritual.

Cause: Man swings bat. He connects with ball.

Effect: The ball moves.

I became very aware of my heart. Working to marry about a half dozen women summer 2014, I would allow a woman in my heart, or find that she was already there. I worked to marry her. Given I found that it was not going to happen, or there was no way forward, I worked to kick her out of my heart. I learned to work my heart like a muscle. How would I do this? I don't care. I stopped caring about them. I wasn't looking to one up her. I wasn't looking to control. I let go. I don't care.

The following playlist is for reflection. A man could have been married for 20 years, but given he was in sin prior to, he may have had things in his subconscious and heart. The following is meant for reflection.

Love Letters

Set Fire to Those Nasty Letters.

Hope It is Gonna Rain

Fire

The above was meant towards reflection.

I Don't Care.