Brittle diabetes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I'm really just looking for information on this and advice.
A simple remedy is to get away from all things "smart." However, implementing that remedy is another matter for the wireless-addicted masses.

"It is concluded that exposure to high radio frequency electromagnetic field radiation generated by mobile phone base stations is associated with elevated levels of HbA1c and risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus."

• Love
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A simple remedy is to get away from all things "smart." However, implementing that solution is another matter for the wireless-addicted masses.

"It is concluded that exposure to high radio frequency electromagnetic field radiation generated by mobile phone base stations is associated with elevated levels of HbA1c and risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus."

Wow how interesting. I have a cell station near me as the comm company is just up the hill. It's aimed over my head, but I really can't move.

Reactions: amigo de christo

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow how interesting. I have a cell station near me as the comm company is just up the hill. It's aimed over my head, but I really can't move.
Be aware that there are many other maladies known to be caused by radiation exposure, as well; it's not merely something new with 5G. The effects of the wireless weapons, while intentionally hidden, are not unknown and have been ongoing for some time and are soon to worsen. Much of what you have posted concerning your maladies corresponds to radiation toxicity, but you'll never get that confirmation from Big Pharma's "doctors."

I use EMF meters. I can recommend one that is sufficient for the time being:

Without a meter, you're completely at "their" mercy (and that spirit has no mercy).

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see a red pill and a blue pill . All i can say is we better none of us swallow the francis pill .
Now again i say , ITS LORD PRAISING and THANKING TIME in the building .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see a red pill and a blue pill . All i can say is we better none of us swallow the francis pill .
Now again i say , ITS LORD PRAISING and THANKING TIME in the building .
Come on amigo, this is a prayer thread. let's not bring francis hate into this conversation.

Reactions: Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read two medical websites on the effects of caffeine on blood sugar:

For people with reactive hypoglycemia it makes you more sensitive to blood sugar levels so you can feel the effects of lower blood sugar at higher levels which are normal to low normal. It does that because it ads extra adrenaline to your system. https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/0003-4819-119-8-199310150-00005

Also normal coffee drinking can reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes if you don't have it. But for people that do have type 2 diabetes it can raise or lower your blood sugar levels. Does cutting out caffeine improve blood sugar control?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I felt faint today and got a little shaky so I checked my blood sugar and sure enough it was 65. I got something to eat. I had ate a sugary danish 2.5 hours before. So I'm pretty sure I have reactive hypoglycemia. Although the nurse said it had to drop within 2 hours to be that. But I don't see the difference.

I'll be more careful of what I eat. Nothing sugary on an empty stomach. Cheers.

Reactions: Debp

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Checked my blood sugar this morning after feeling like it might be low and it was 52. Now I'm concerned about my health. I'm going to contact my doctor to let him know.