Bro. Daya received head injury

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, Bro. Daya, was riding motorbike with his wife & and a car hit him. He is still unconscious for 5-6days, and kept in ICU, and his wife received minor injuries and fine now.

His wife , and another brother s wife put their Jewellery on loan, and admitted in a medical college, now they have shifted to another hospital having icu.

One of my bro. called me just now, and shared he is in very serious and critical condition. He has not taken bath for 5-6 days came with a single dress

You can pray God heal bro. Daya, take care of him bless his medical treatment and he become conscious soon. Also for their finances to pay bro. Daya's medical Bill.

Not sure what to say but he is critical with no movement of his hands and legs, and his BP and pulse is fluctuating as bro. said over phone. Also they are in need of finances for the icu, hospital and doctors.

You can pray God bless bro. Daya , his family and relatives from this sad situation.

Thank you!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, Bro. Daya, was riding motorbike with his wife & and a car hit him. He is still unconscious for 5-6days, and kept in ICU, and his wife received minor injuries and fine now.

His wife , and another brother s wife put their Jewellery on loan, and admitted in a medical college, now they have shifted to another hospital having icu.

One of my bro. called me just now, and shared he is in very serious and critical condition. He has not taken bath for 5-6 days came with a single dress

You can pray God heal bro. Daya, take care of him bless his medical treatment and he become conscious soon. Also for their finances to pay bro. Daya's medical Bill.

Not sure what to say but he is critical with no movement of his hands and legs, and his BP and pulse is fluctuating as bro. said over phone. Also they are in need of finances for the icu, hospital and doctors.

You can pray God bless bro. Daya , his family and relatives from this sad situation.

Thank you!
Oh no Mel!
This is something first hearing of. I am praying for Daya and his full recovery! A motorcycle put me in the hospital for two weeks in the 1980's and I was very fortunate to live!
I pray for his family as well and for God to provide for them, and give strength and comfort Mel.
I am so sorry to hear this.
Daya and his family have my prayers bro. May God wake him and heal him through blessing the hands and minds of the doctors. Amen.
God Bless brother Mel,
nancy

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Oh no Mel!
This is something first hearing of. I am praying for Daya and his full recovery! A motorcycle put me in the hospital for two weeks in the 1980's and I was very fortunate to live!
I pray for his family as well and for God to provide for them, and give strength and comfort Mel.
I am so sorry to hear this.
Daya and his family have my prayers bro. May God wake him and heal him through blessing the hands and minds of the doctors. Amen.
God Bless brother Mel,
nancy

Thanks sis. Nancy,

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Praying with you now!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are praying for Daya and all the family for strength, comfort and for a full healing for him. I ask God to strengthen the faith of all of you and to believe for a miracle. And that He will bring you all peace and strong faith.
Amen.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends by God s Grace and your prayers bro. Daya opened, his eyes, and there was some movement of his mouths. Doctors have made a cut near his neck, and have inserted something and helping him in breathing.

You can keep praying for bro. Daya s improvement and healing. He is still in icu and his family in sorrow.

Thanks friends

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends by God s Grace and your prayers bro. Daya opened, his eyes, and there was some movement of his mouths. Doctors have made a cut near his neck, and have inserted something and helping him in breathing.

You can keep praying for bro. Daya s improvement and healing. He is still in icu and his family in sorrow.

Thanks friends

Yes, praises to the Great Healer. We will still pray for Dayas full recovery, and for strength, faith and comfort for his family Amen.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!

Said a prayer for him for quick revovery!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the update, I'm glad that he's awake. I sure hope and pray that he'll be okay. :)

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends visited bro. Daya with dad, dad prayed for him he is shifted from icu to general ward because he is breathing without problem. He is still unconscious with a movement in his legs. Doctor said brain surgery cannot be done, as blood has spread throughout his brain he will get better by medicine but it will be late. His son and younger bro. left their work and they are beside him. You can pray God heal and bless Bro. Daya, also Lord God help Bro. Daya as he needs Him. Thank you!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends visited bro. Daya with dad, dad prayed for him he is shifted from icu to general ward because he is breathing without problem. He is still unconscious with a movement in his legs. Doctor said brain surgery cannot be done, as blood has spread throughout his brain he will get better by medicine but it will be late. His son and younger bro. left their work and they are beside him. You can pray God heal and bless Bro. Daya, also Lord God help Bro. Daya as he needs Him. Thank you!

Hi Mel,
I am happy to hear he has been moved from ICU. His son saved his life by carrying him to the hospital. I have not stopped praying for this young man to come out of this completely healed, and also prayers for comfort, peace and faith for his family.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Hi Mel,
I am happy to hear he has been moved from ICU. His son saved his life by carrying him to the hospital. I have not stopped praying for this young man to come out of this completely healed, and also prayers for comfort, peace and faith for his family.

Thanks sis. Nancy, because of all these prayers there is improvement i can say

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continuing to pray!