Building Up/Encouraging

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
c90eea33720620bf051f8304f6403427.jpg

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d The night sky really touched my soul a few weeks ago when we were on holiday in north Wales near Mount Snowdon. We were in the middle of nowhere so no street lighting and the sky was amazing, so many stars you wouldn't believe. Because we live in a built up area we don't see many stars now because of the street lights. The night sky, when you see it properly, is absolutely awesome.

Reactions: farouk and L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Pearl

God is so good to us in everything he created. We seldom take time to admire what he sees as beautiful.
My favorite time to sit outside is anywhere from 3a to dawn,your right it is amazing.

There is beauty and wonder even in the things we abhor such as spiders and snakes.

Blessing to you and yours dear Pearl.

Reactions: Lambano and Pearl

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d The night sky really touched my soul a few weeks ago when we were on holiday in north Wales near Mount Snowdon. We were in the middle of nowhere so no street lighting and the sky was amazing, so many stars you wouldn't believe. Because we live in a built up area we don't see many stars now because of the street lights. The night sky, when you see it properly, is absolutely awesome.
@Pearl Years ago a writer named Clem Schouwenaars wrote a piece about the starlit night sky in Flanders, with all the flat land the panorama being enormous; and he mentioned how music by Bach came to mind.

(I think the music of Bach is a fine backdrop to Scriptural sentiment...)

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Pearl Years ago a writer named Clem Schouwenaars wrote a piece about the starlit night sky in Flanders, with all the flat land the panorama being enormous; and he mentioned how music by Bach came to mind.

(I think the music of Bach is a fine backdrop to Scriptural sentiment...)
Or a Chopin etude.