Building Up/Encouraging

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Romans_14_19_2000x.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May I say if you follow God and believe in his Son as God and his Holy Spirit as God then

Ye are a CHOSEN generation,a ROYAL priesthood, an HOLY nation, a PECULIAR people ; that ye should SHEW FORTH THE PRAISES OF HIM WHO HATH CALLED YOU OUT OF DARKNESS INTO HIS MARVELLOUS LIGHT: ....1 Peter 2:9
There is much wisdom in this . For i notice you also said those WHO FOLLOW HIM as well .
For many are as i once was . I knew the gospel with head knowledge but my heart was far , very far from him .
I would like to give the credit where it is due . SO allow me some parting words . I THANK GOD HE DREW ME
to CHRIST and truly did change my heart . Now lift those hands up and let the praises with much thanksgivings be unto the GLORIOUS LORD .

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Pearl

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 22729

"But if our Gospel be hid, It is hid to them that are lost: in whom
the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe
not, lest The Light Of The Glorious Gospel Of Christ, Who Is The
Image Of God, should Shine Unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus The LORD;
and ourselves your servants for Jesus' Sake.

For God, Who Commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath
Shined In our hearts, To Give The Light Of The Knowledge Of The
Glory of God In The Face Of Jesus Christ
." (II Corinthians 4:3-6)​
and a huge religoin has indeed been created . Its loaded with the word LOVE
yet it wont correct , it wont stand on CHRIST as being the ONLY MEANS to be saved .
It allows other religoins to feel saved in their own lie and religoin and it honors sins and calls certain sins love .
ITS NUTTING but a BROAD ROAD RELIGOIN to GOD . And as you KNOW , there is no such thing .
ITS the Way to perdition that IS BROAD . But the ONLY WAY TO GOD , IS IN THE SON .
That if ye shall believe from the heart that GOD has rose HIM from the dead and shall CONFESS HIM by MOUTH
ye shall be saved . Notice it didnt include allah , buddah or any other religoin . IT SAID CONFESS JESUS CHRIST .
Thus its high time we get busy pointing to CHRIST and doing what he also said to do , TEACHING the peoples
to DO , to observe ALL things HE DID teach . ALL . not omitting things that offend and divide , BUT ALL his teachings .
Be encouraged . I say lets stick to CHRIST and learn the doctrine well .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him Ephesians 6 speaks of the spiritual weapons of such battles.... :)

Yes it does. :) And the epistle our sister quoted in the OP is filled with military analogies and allusions. First and Second Thessalonians were the apostle Paul at his finest. Most aggressive theology and lifestyle example in all the Bible. It's why I love Paul. Very bad enemy for the Devil to have, Lol. Never backed down for an instant, even when some abandoned him in the middle of a fight.

ae62b8f7864c8db2576f231264e97eaf.jpg

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes it does. :) And the epistle our sister quoted in the OP is filled with military analogies and allusions. First and Second Thessalonians were the apostle Paul at his finest. Most aggressive theology and lifestyle example in all the Bible. It's why I love Paul. Very bad enemy for the Devil to have, Lol. Never backed down for an instant, even when some abandoned him in the middle of a fight.

ae62b8f7864c8db2576f231264e97eaf.jpg
@Hidden In Him 1 Corinthians 15.58....... :)

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."