But by prayer and fasting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good advice with the fasting for yourself, Thank you. Praise God that He brought you out of that darkness.
BTW-are you a reformed Baptist?
No. I'm non-denominational. I started out Mormon and turned Catholic. But I found flaws in each. I don't have a church that represents my beliefs. So I mostly go to Catholic Mass.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you are free to believe whatever you want, but if I think it is detrimental for others to see just your one side, and think that's it, I am gonna say something.
I believe in Victory of Jesus too, don't make it sound like I don't, just because Bible events aren't wrapped up yet, according to my Bible. It was finished at the Cross,of course it was! but the end of the world has not come yet. There is still time for those who will come, to come. Satan is working to bring as many to his side as he can.
I have no idea of the darkness of the soul stuff, what it is.
You still haven't told me where the information came from. And you don't need to. I already know

They have been defeated in that they cannot win, but that does not mean they are done with their work at this time. They can press you to do evil, but you do it.

Yes ma’am. Just believe what the Bible says about Satan and his demons in Revelation 20:10. There will always be people who do not believe that this happened yet and that is okay. I do not mind. People have the liberty in Christ to think for themselves my friend.

In the NT the closest usage is probably in Acts where Simon a sorcerer is mentioned:

"But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:" Acts 8:9

Sorcery:
mageuvw
Mageuo (mag-yoo'-o);
Word Origin: Greek, Verb, Strong #: 3096

1. to be a magician, to practise magical arts

In the OT the magicians of Pharaoh would have been in the Hebrew as per:

"And the magicians did so with
their enchantments..." Ex 8:7

Magicians:

~trx Chartom (khar-tome'); Noun Masculine, Strong #: 2748
  1. diviner, magician, astrologer
    1. engraver, writer (only in derivative sense of one possessed of occult knowledge)

Amadeus I remember reading about Magicians whom where in front of Moses and they made their rods look like snakes, but Moses through his rod down or something they became actual real life snakes and that was by the power of God. Have seen people do magic on the tv shows and things like that too, I remember also reading up when I was younger about the Satanic Church By Anton Lavey when I was younger too.

It’s amazing this is seemingly how it works for people. The more one talks and expresses that demons exist and Satan is still active then more that is a in a sense Satan is not completely defeated and thrown in the lake of fire.

Anytime someone starts to conceive within themselves that Ghost, Poltergeist, demons and Satan are active and alive the more their mind will believe it and dread for it him to come around.

Ive heard it expressed even so as far as some humans are actually demons by other people… this is how far darkness can go of the soul - the mind/will/emotion/heart of the person. And the only cure-all for those things is the Light of Jesus Christ, to come in.

Just some random thoughts. I’m surely not the only one though out there who believes what the Bible says about the revelation 20:10 being true along with the demons who’s name was not written in the book of life.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good reminder brother of mine. Thank you. The only way is UP, calling upon His Name. Do you believe brother, that one must have hands laid on them by prayerful fasting Christians
in order to be free from these things?
Mornings are pretty bad for me, don't ever want to get up to face another long, same ole, same ole. I act out and cannot seem to help it. It's the same almost every morning too. When one should go from their beds in the mornings to their knees immediately, it is becoming more difficult lately...well since mid summer really. Just wondered about the laying on of hands, prayer and fasting. I would ask one of my brothers to do it but, our "issues" are somewhat alike.
Wish you were closer brother!!!!
God bless abundantly John!

Not less than two things I see.

On the one hand, any person, you or me or another, moving closer to God has always become a greater danger to our enemies... and therefore potential targets. So, the intensity and frequency of attacks or stumbling blocks laid before us being on the increase should not be at all surprising. Let us be ready for it! What will it take?

The second one is mentioned a lot here on the forum even on threads where I purposely do not venture much these days because there is so much emphasis on the carnal and not so much on leaning on God:

Not just personal time is running short but apparently also the time allotted for the systems of men working in men's ways to accomplish the goals of men. Again, if we are on God's side, we would be right in the enemy's line of fire, sooner or later.

I do not believe we can avoid our enemies' darts completely. Should we be able to do so?

But the prayer and fasting for ourselves and/or for others can and will reinforce our ability to go through whatever we need to go through in God's will for us...

What kind of a target was Jesus all of the time once he started to open his mouth to deliver His Father's message to men? In John 6 many of his followers left him. When they took him away to be crucified, every one of them ran away.

Initially people flocked to Jesus but many were really more interested in the physical blessings they might receive from him than in the most important things. They wanted full bellies and/or healed physical bodies! Jesus, a man tempted in all points as we are, also did not want his frail physical human body torn up and subjected to the severe pain of torture and death. What man would?

Jesus prayed to his Father about it even though, I suspect, he already knew that suffering and death was in the Father's will for him... After he prayed in Gethsemene that last time [Matt 26:39], I believe, the temptation to seek to avoid the pain and suffering was gone, but he would have to go through it. He would have what we need to have, the Spirit of God making it endurable even though his flesh disliked it as would our flesh. Jesus overcame the temptation to get through somehow without paying the full price. What is our full price?

The prayer of Jesus is the right prayer for each of us.

"And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." Matt 26:39

Walking toward God, we will suffer and be persecuted. That is what Jesus told us:

"Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also" John 15:20

Can we overcome the temptation to avoid whatever painful things which are is part of God's will for us? Jesus was an overcomer, but we must be as well. What do we need to overcome? Has not God has provided the means?

Back to a more personal level... Long ago I established a morning routine to spend time talking with God and reading the Bible. That is a seven day a week thing I have not missed in years... But sometimes that has not been enough to make it all the way through to the next session 24 hours later without stumbling and even falling if only momentarily. Lots of time in between mornings!

More prayer and fasting? Yes, but also...a bit more than that:

"Rejoice evermore.
Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Quench not the Spirit." I Thess 5:16-19

Some of those impossible things! What is impossible for God?

"Ask and it shall be given you..." [Matt 7:7]
Is that asking amiss? I think not!

Lord help me rejoice forevermore!
Help me to pray without ceasing!
Help me to give thanks in everything !
Help me to never quench the Spirit!

We cannot lay physical hands on you sister and it does seem unlikely that during our allotted time here, it will ever be happen, but where is the hand of God?

I am praying for you right now, Sister Nancy!

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You may believe how ever you like, my friend. I completely believe in the victory of Jesus. And I believe that darkness still exists but it has nothing to do with Demons and Satan. When I was younger I use to fascinated with Satan, and the darkness even going with friends in the graveyards and playing the oujia boards and witnessed once’s something like a possession but it really was not.

Ive come the conclusion that Satan and his demons have been defeated but darkness can take you far away from God.
@MatthewG Great to remember the victory of 1 Corinthians 15.57, right? steadfast service follows "therefore" from it... :)

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MatthewG Great to remember the victory of 1 Corinthians 15.57, right? steadfast service follows "therefore" from it... :)

Farouk,

It may be a good thing simply just to take a break from here for a little while. As hard as that is really to say even more tougher to do. And give this place a rest.

The only hope I ever see that always brings me joy, even tears of joy in and through suffering is the hope in Christ…

To have love for other people. To reach out, and touch base with other human beings, meet up, say hello, greet shake hands give a hug to, love having peace and mercy and no condemnation to other people by and through the Holy Spirit that lives with in us…
And the spirit of Christ whom also resides in us.

It’s a tough world do not get me wrong but the strength we have to hold on to is always going to be Christ.

My encouragement for anyone reading this, is to let go… whatever it is and just be free, giving it all to God.

And sit down, be patient cut everything off, open up your Bible… look to Jesus and read the words that goes on and think about them, eat them, digest them, allow them to make you think, allow them to make sense to you going back from the start of the little narrative story.

Us as human beings will say a lot of things and we get outside in the desert and become dried up, searching and seeking for spiritual nutrition when it’s right there in the Bible.

God bless,
Take care: love to each everyone of you… from the spirit with-in.

Cut it off whatever makes you sick, and weak, and search for the one who heals, and where strength is found… Yeshua.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes ma’am. Just believe what the Bible says about Satan and his demons in Revelation 20:10. There will always be people who do not believe that this happened yet and that is okay. I do not mind. People have the liberty in Christ to think for themselves my friend.
The worst devil or beast I have known is the old man of me, who is still tempted by the lust of the eye, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life. Anyone, I believe, who does anything displeasing to God still has that old man within not completely dead. No matter what has happened to any external devil, if the one within us remains, the danger remains. People have the liberty to choose God or not.

Anyone that chooses God does not in that choice sin. Anyone that does not choose God in that choice will sin.

That purported believers do sin, to me, means either they do not have the power of the Holy Spirit... or they do but they are continually quenching the Holy Spirit and leading themselves. Then what Jeremiah wrote applies to them:

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." Jerem. 10:23

If we direct our own steps we will stumble and fall. How many times will God allow us to do that and come back to Him?

Amadeus I remember reading about Magicians whom where in front of Moses and they made their rods look like snakes, but Moses through his rod down or something they became actual real life snakes and that was by the power of God. Have seen people do magic on the tv shows and things like that too, I remember also reading up when I was younger about the Satanic Church By Anton Lavey when I was younger too.

It’s amazing this is seemingly how it works for people. The more one talks and expresses that demons exist and Satan is still active then more that is a in a sense Satan is not completely defeated and thrown in the lake of fire.
Forget about the Poppa Devil. Remember the "old man" of you that when given his head [your head, your reins] will take you into sin.

Anytime someone starts to conceive within themselves that Ghost, Poltergeist, demons and Satan are active and alive the more their mind will believe it and dread for it him to come around.
What we believe is what happens. I believe that this whole carnal life of ours is not real at all. The Reality is God and His Son and all of those who are in the Spirit being led by the Spirit. This last is heaven. First heaven is better of course than hell and Second heaven is closer yet to "face to face" with God. The unclean and the clean beasts were saved, but they were still beasts without the Life that Jesus brought.
What does it take to attain to 3rd Heaven? What does it take to see God, "face to face"?

How long can anyone Live in hell or as a beast?

"Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:
She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table." Prov. 9:1-2

Ive heard it expressed even so as far as some humans are actually demons by other people… this is how far darkness can go of the soul - the mind/will/emotion/heart of the person. And the only cure-all for those things is the Light of Jesus Christ, to come in.

Until all of our beast(s) are dead, are we better than demons?

"I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity" Ecc 3:18-19

Does the old man of us live on or does the new man? Which one are we feeding? Both? How long can we continue to do that?

"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Rev 3:15-16

"A double minded man is unstable in all his ways." James 1:8

Just some random thoughts. I’m surely not the only one though out there who believes what the Bible says about the revelation 20:10 being true along with the demons who’s name was not written in the book of life.
How long will a person who has met Jesus have his name kept in that book of life if he remains a beast living in the beastly ways of carnal men?

Reactions: Philip James

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After Jesus cast the evil spirit out of the deaf and mute boy, He asked the father of the boy how long he was like this and his father said from youth. The Apostles could not drive this spirit out by only their faith but by prayer and fasting.

Has anyone ever wondered why this "kind" goes out ONLY with prayer and fasting?
Could it be that the longer a person is being controlled by an evil spirit the harder it is to cast them out?

Makes me wonder about folks coming to The Lord late in life with all those decades of living in the world and by the worlds dictates, there must be SOME residue left as, I've seen nobody in the church's "casting out devils". Newbies are basically left on their own, unless they are fortunate enough to find a Spirit filled bible believing Church with caring Christians - and that is NOT the norm, by far.
So, I guess what I'm getting at is there must be a whole lot of professing Christians who are still walking around with the "spirit of fear', the spirit of anger, lust, gossip,....on and on if they themselves never got prayed over by someone who has become prayed up and is fasting. Has this EVER happened to anyone?

Bottom line, DON'T WASTE TIME because TODAY is the day of salvation! The longer one holds off submitting to Him, the harder it will become when/if one actually does seek Him.

Hope this makes some kind of sense.
The issue of "fasting" is commonly misunderstood.

As with most [religious] practices (even those that are legitimately prescribed by God), they are practiced for revelation and our learning, more than they are meant to be a quick fix of a problem worthy of prayer. In other words, like the law which saves none, in and of itself, fasting also saves none. Fasting rather is a practice that is to show us that time is purposely part of the fix according to God's master plan. Likewise, if we pray believing we will get an answer but God waits until his perfect time to deliver on it...we have fasted until them. That is all fasting is. It is not a cure, it's a revelation about the perfect timing of God as he works all things together for good for those who love him according to his purpose.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Philip James

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not less than two things I see.

On the one hand, any person, you or me or another, moving closer to God has always become a greater danger to our enemies... and therefore potential targets. So, the intensity and frequency of attacks or stumbling blocks laid before us being on the increase should not be at all surprising. Let us be ready for it! What will it take?

The second one is mentioned a lot here on the forum even on threads where I purposely do not venture much these days because there is so much emphasis on the carnal and not so much on leaning on God:

Not just personal time is running short but apparently also the time allotted for the systems of men working in men's ways to accomplish the goals of men. Again, if we are on God's side, we would be right in the enemy's line of fire, sooner or later.

I do not believe we can avoid our enemies darts completely. Should we be able to do so?

But the prayer and fasting for ourselves and/or for others can and will reinforce our ability to go through whatever we need to go through in God's will for us...

What kind of a target was Jesus all of the time once he started to open his mouth to deliver His Father's message to men? In John 6 many of his followers left him. When they took him away to be crucified, every one of them ran away.

Initially people flocked to Jesus but many were really more interested in the physical blessings they might receive from him than in the most important things. They wanted full bellies and/or healed physical bodies! Jesus, a man tempted in all points as we are, also did not want his frail physical human body torn up and subjected to the severe pain of torture and death. What man would?

Jesus prayed to his Father about it even though, I suspect, he already knew that suffering and death was in the Father's will for him... After he prayed in Gethsemene that last time [Matt 26:39], I believe, the temptation to seek to avoid the pain and suffering was gone, but he would have to go through it. He would have what we need to have, the Spirit of God making it durable even though his flesh disliked it as would our flesh. Jesus overcame the temptation to get through somehow without paying the full price. What is our full price?

The prayer of Jesus is the right prayer for each of us.

"And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." Matt 26:39

Walking toward God, we will suffer and be persecuted. That is what Jesus told us:

"Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also" John 15:20

Can we overcome the temptation to avoid whatever painful things which are is part of God's will for us? Jesus was an overcomer, but we must be as well. What do we need to overcome? Has not God has provided the means?

Back to a more personal level... Long ago I established a morning routine to spend time talking with God and reading the Bible. That is a seven day a week thing I have not missed in years... But sometimes that has not been enough to make it all the way through to the next session 24 hours later without stumbling and even falling if only momentarily. Lots of time in between mornings!

More prayer and fasting? Yes, but also...a bit more than that:

"Rejoice evermore.
Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Quench not the Spirit." I Thess 5:16-19

Some of those impossible things! What is impossible for God?

"Ask and it shall be given you..." [Matt 7:7]
Is that asking amiss? I think not!

Lord help me rejoice forevermore!
Help me to pray without ceasing!
Help me to give thanks in everything !
Help me to never quench the Spirit!

We cannot lay physical hands on you sister and it does seem unlikely that during our allotted time here, it will ever be happen, but where is the hand of God?

I am praying for you right now, Sister Nancy!

Brother, you always seem to know what to say. I thank our God for you and many on this site...my Church. Your post was quite edifying, thank you!

The closer we draw to Him, the more we seem to be attacked. Thank you immensely for your prayers, they are so comforting.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Scott,
Good word. I'm going to save this post to read it again later, have stuff going on right now...thanks for the reply!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only one time did I too do the Ouija board and that was when I was about 12 years old...it was the last time I ever got near one. It was a long time ago but, it put a scare into myself and especially the guy whose house we were at. BAD NEWS!

Ditto almost identical experience.. Have seen Ouija boards for sale in the TOY isle of Department Stores, and think, people unwittingly look at the “age” suggestion and think, eh, an appropriate age-wise gift. It is IMO an introduction to learning how to conjure up evil spirits.

The Ouija board is rooted in a sinister beginnings, of “spiritualism”, mediums talking to and supposedly able to conjuror up the dead. And of course, the money to be made with these “talking boards”, sold like crazy, during “wars”, and loved ones so far from “their” soldiers, “unknowing” of their “demise”.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have been defeated in that they cannot win, but that does not mean they are done with their work at this time. They can press you to do evil, but you do it.
Each in their own time, as God has allotted.

Reactions: amadeus

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It can be tricky. I've been receiving veiled death threats accompanied with language even a sailor would baulk at....and that from a friend, for the last year....yes, a friend! I have no beef with him but he obviously has something chewing away. If I knew what it was I could address it.
I have been abandoned by another with whom I have been friends with for fifty years....with no explanation, no communication although it has been sought.
Strange behaviours from areas least expected!

I've been reflecting on what it might be but am hard pressed to come up with anything serious enough to generate these responses.

Some truths strike to the core. Self exposure is often scarier than exposure to others. Exposure to others can be denied but self exposure leaves nowhere to go.

Attacks in some form or other will come.....we are on enemy territory, what do we expect...what do I expect?

'and the dragon was wrath with the woman and went to make war with the remnant of her seed' Revelation 12:17

...however, I am consoled, even in my concern.... 'my grace is sufficient for you' 2 Corinthians 12:9......some might say this sounds trite, nevertheless, it runs deep ....there is peace in the midst of turmoil.

Reactions: Taken and amadeus

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
After Jesus cast the evil spirit out of the deaf and mute boy, He asked the father of the boy how long he was like this and his father said from youth. The Apostles could not drive this spirit out by only their faith but by prayer and fasting.

Has anyone ever wondered why this "kind" goes out ONLY with prayer and fasting?
Could it be that the longer a person is being controlled by an evil spirit the harder it is to cast them out?

Makes me wonder about folks coming to The Lord late in life with all those decades of living in the world and by the worlds dictates, there must be SOME residue left as, I've seen nobody in the church's "casting out devils". Newbies are basically left on their own, unless they are fortunate enough to find a Spirit filled bible believing Church with caring Christians - and that is NOT the norm, by far.
So, I guess what I'm getting at is there must be a whole lot of professing Christians who are still walking around with the "spirit of fear', the spirit of anger, lust, gossip,....on and on if they themselves never got prayed over by someone who has become prayed up and is fasting. Has this EVER happened to anyone?

Bottom line, DON'T WASTE TIME because TODAY is the day of salvation! The longer one holds off submitting to Him, the harder it will become when/if one actually does seek Him.

Hope this makes some kind of sense.

Notice that it was a deaf and mute spirit. This was different from the others that where being cast out.

Shalom

Reactions: Taken and Nancy

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The worst devil or beast I have known is the old man of me, who is still tempted by the lust of the eye, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life. Anyone, I believe, who does anything displeasing to God still has that old man within not completely dead. No matter what has happened to any external devil, if the one within us remains, the danger remains. People have the liberty to choose God or not.

Anyone that chooses God does not in that choice sin. Anyone that does not choose God in that choice will sin.

That purported believers do sin, to me, means either they do not have the power of the Holy Spirit... or they do but they are continually quenching the Holy Spirit and leading themselves. Then what Jeremiah wrote applies to them:

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." Jerem. 10:23

If we direct our own steps we will stumble and fall. How many times will God allow us to do that and come back to Him?

Forget about the Poppa Devil. Remember the "old man" of you that when given his head [your head, your reins] will take you into sin.

What we believe is what happens. I believe that this whole carnal life of ours is not real at all. The Reality is God and His Son and all of those who are in the Spirit being led by the Spirit. This last is heaven. First heaven is better of course than hell and Second heaven is closer yet to "face to face" with God. The unclean and the clean beasts were saved, but they were still beasts without the Life that Jesus brought.
What does it take to attain to 3rd Heaven? What does it take to see God, "face to face"?

How long can anyone Live in hell or as a beast?

"Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:
She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table." Prov. 9:1-2

Until all of our beast(s) are dead, are we better than demons?

"I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity" Ecc 3:18-19

Does the old man of us live on or does the new man? Which one are we feeding? Both? How long can we continue to do that?

"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Rev 3:15-16

"A double minded man is unstable in all his ways." James 1:8

How long will a person who has met Jesus have his name kept in that book of life if he remains a beast living in the beastly ways of carnal men?
AMA,
thank you for your insights.

hope all have a good day God bless

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice that it was a deaf and mute spirit. This was different from the others that where being cast out.

Shalom
Yes brother, thank you. My thoughts went to when right after, Jesus asks the father of the child, "how long he has been like this" so, of course it made me wonder if "this kind" could have to do with how long the evil spirit resides with a person..
Thank you for the reply.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ditto almost identical experience.. Have seen Ouija boards for sale in the TOY isle of Department Stores, and think, people unwittingly look at the “age” suggestion and think, eh, an appropriate age-wise gift. It is IMO an introduction to learning how to conjure up evil spirits.

The Ouija board is rooted in a sinister beginnings, of “spiritualism”, mediums talking to and supposedly able to conjuror up the dead. And of course, the money to be made with these “talking boards”, sold like crazy, during “wars”, and loved ones so far from “their” soldiers, “unknowing” of their “demise”.

Oh the evil :(

Reactions: Taken