By Rejecting the Forgiveness and Love of JESUS, One Chooses to Die In His Sins and Go To Hell = Mark

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are parroting the Bible but without understanding. In what capacity was Jesus with the Father...was He a PR man? or...as it says in the bible that Jesus was the Creator and without Him nothing was created. But you will not be able to take your mind and heart that far from its pre-conceived track.
Jesus is greater than Moses as the builder is greater than the house. This is an understatement that many will miss. Everything concerning Jesus in the Bible is an understatement.

Jesus is the Lord God. Only the Father is greater than Him. Jesus is the God of Israel. The Father is the God of all flesh. But now Jesus has taken on the role of Lord of all creation...still under the Father of course.

People miss the greatness of Jesus because they are bound up in the text of the Bible without any revelation at all.

Jesus came from the Father...like a glass of water from a greater sea. Jesus is a life-giving Spirit shared with the Father as One Holy Spirit. Anything less than that misses the depth of who Jesus is.

Might be easier to understand looking at how Jesus explained it sir:
(John 17:20-22) 20 “I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word, 21 so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one.
I think Jesus made it easy to understand there, one in the unity of the faith in other words.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Might be easier to understand looking at how Jesus explained it sir:
(John 17:20-22) 20 “I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word, 21 so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one.
I think Jesus made it easy to understand there, one in the unity of the faith in other words.

Here Jesus is giving us some insight into the Holy Spirit and how that connects the Father and Son...and how we can enter into that same Spirit with them.

The One Spirit is eternal. When we enter into Christ, we enter into the eternal fellowship of the Father and the Son.

There is a divine Binaty of Father and Son...with One divine Spirit that attaches them together into One. That Spirit is the Spirit of BOTH the Father and the Son. they share One Spirit. And they want to share that Spirit with us.

1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

How then is our fellowship with the Father and His Son? By the Spirit that attaches them together in One.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here Jesus is giving us some insight into the Holy Spirit and how that connects the Father and Son...and how we can enter into that same Spirit with them.

The One Spirit is eternal. When we enter into Christ, we enter into the eternal fellowship of the Father and the Son.

There is a divine Binaty of Father and Son...with One divine Spirit that attaches them together into One. That Spirit is the Spirit of BOTH the Father and the Son. they share One Spirit. And they want to share that Spirit with us.

1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

How then is our fellowship with the Father and His Son? By the Spirit that attaches them together in One.

Yes sir, one in spirit, one in unity, one in the faith so to speak. Very similar to how a man and woman become one in marriage. Gen 2:24 Separate beings, yet make up one family. The other sheep are not of the little flock, but they still are one flock under one shepherd Jn 10:16

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time will tell sir.

Yers, and if the bible is correct and the Watchtower wrong- you will spend eternity in a lake of fire and never taste death again.

While if the Watchtower is right and the bible is wrong, the worst that will happen to me is that when I die, I cease to exist!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yers, and if the bible is correct and the Watchtower wrong- you will spend eternity in a lake of fire and never taste death again.

While if the Watchtower is right and the bible is wrong, the worst that will happen to me is that when I die, I cease to exist!

Share an example of where "the Watchtower is wrong" sir.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Share an example of where "the Watchtower is wrong" sir.

They reject the physical resurrection of Jesus from the dead! When the bible clearly shows He rose in the same body He did ini! this is the big one that keeps you from ever being saved.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They reject the physical resurrection of Jesus from the dead! When the bible clearly shows He rose in the same body He did ini! this is the big one that keeps you from ever being saved.

Would you forget what your wife looked like in 3 days sir, I didn't think so, neither would I unless of course there was a serious malfunction, but for no one to recognize Jesus in less than 3 full days, I would say impossible. Not one of his intimate friends recognized him physically. This subject has been discussed, and we disagree sir.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you forget what your wife looked like in 3 days sir, I didn't think so, neither would I unless of course there was a serious malfunction, but for no one to recognize Jesus in less than 3 full days, I would say impossible. Not one of his intimate friends recognized him physically. This subject has been discussed, and we disagree sir.

Well your careless reading of Scripture shows why you would even think that! But go back to the garden scene and then road to Emmaus and look closely and learn.

Also if you saw your wife buried- would you expect to see her in the cemetery walking aabout? Or on a road? I think not?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well your careless reading of Scripture shows why you would even think that! But go back to the garden scene and then road to Emmaus and look closely and learn.

Also if you saw your wife buried- would you expect to see her in the cemetery walking aabout? Or on a road? I think not?

Get serious Ron.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get serious Ron.

I am serious. YOu are th eone who is simply regurgitating watchtower statements from their "answers from the Scriptures" book.

Teh disciples on the road to Emmaus as it is written were "kept" from recognizing Him!

Mary came to anoint the body, she was not expecting to see Him walking about in the garden. She thought it was the gardener. Being dark she may not have recognized hom or maybe he had his hood of his robe up. But then she recognized Hoim when He called her name.

So no people were not expecting to see jesus alive and walking about!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am serious. YOu are th eone who is simply regurgitating watchtower statements from their "answers from the Scriptures" book.

Teh disciples on the road to Emmaus as it is written were "kept" from recognizing Him!

Mary came to anoint the body, she was not expecting to see Him walking about in the garden. She thought it was the gardener. Being dark she may not have recognized hom or maybe he had his hood of his robe up. But then she recognized Hoim when He called her name.

So no people were not expecting to see jesus alive and walking about!

No one recognized him by looks Ron. You disagree with me sir, fact is I say and stand on Jesus gave his flesh and blood in behalf of all those who put faith in him, and for everyone who has not sinned against the holy spirit. His ransom cannot ransom them Mat 12:31,32.

You can teach that he took it back if you want, but I say he was resurrected a spirit, and I gave scriptural evidence indicating that very thing. As Beretta would say, you got the ball sir.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one recognized him by looks Ron. You disagree with me sir, fact is I say and stand on Jesus gave his flesh and blood in behalf of all those who put faith in him, and for everyone who has not sinned against the holy spirit. His ransom cannot ransom them Mat 12:31,32.

You can teach that he took it back if you want, but I say he was resurrected a spirit, and I gave scriptural evidence indicating that very thing. As Beretta would say, you got the ball sir.

And that is why you will not see the kingdom of God. You do not believe he was resurrected, because resurrected means a standing again. He was not laid down a spirit creature so he would not stand again a spirit creature.
He was lain down in death as a man so to be resurrected (ana-stasis) He would have to stand again as a man, howbeit glorified! Rejecting His physicial resurrection keeps you from ever seeing the kingdom. That is the bible

Reactions: GRACE ambassador