Calvinism is a Cult

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can you show me this doctrine in the bible?
Try Romans 9:11

If god can forgive sin without the need for Christs death, then how why not forgive everyone sin?

This has been explained to you already. Here it is again: God's justice demands payment for sins committed in the body. (hint: babies and small children haven't yet committed sin in their little bodies). Either the Blood of Jesus pays for sin or we must pay for our own after death. How just would God be if He just bypassed His own provision for the forgiveness of sin just so you, like some spoiled child, could be happy with Him? You may be a universalist, but, unfortunately for you, God is not.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God does NOT have two sets of rules. One for Him and another for mankind. God abides by His own rules.

You sure know how to make up things as you go along.

To God Be The Glory

I think you should change your tag from "To God Be The Glory" to "To Me Be The Glory". I never said that God has two sets of rules. I SAID that He makes the rules for us--we do not make the rules for Him. And THAT is absolutely true. You Calvinists are amusing--you preach the "sovereignty of God" and then insist that He must always act according to your rules. God answers the same way that He answered Job when Job complained that he was innocent and righteous and questioned God's judgment: "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell me, if you know so much." (Job 38:4)

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You were in over your head on the abortion issue to the point you could not answer.

In spite of your taunts, I CHOOSE not to answer you. Who do you think you are? I have never once been "over my head" in any discussion with a Calvinist--ever.

Last edited:

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny thing here, I challenged the list of lct's false assertions, false conclusions, and she responds with insults and ridicule, and now won't respond for dialog.

Yeah, she's never been over her head simply because she hides, ignores, refuses context, or evades giving clear or any answers.

Or she resorts to insults.

Or, all the above.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No--it is you who must parrot your Calvinist gurus. When you don't know the Calvinist answer to any question, you dodge the question.
Instead of your typical snide insults and dodging, why not try answering the question? We're already familiar with the fact you hate some brothers and sisters.