CALVINISM: The height of Spiritual depravity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Logikos

Jan 4, 2024
Tomball, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.
You happily put me on IGNORE.
Another Calvinist argued directly and instantly into silence by the mere mention of God being just!

Typical!

Totally boring, but very very typical. It's as if they are scared of God's justice - as well they should be!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CALVINISM: The height of Spiritual depravity

Pot calling the Kettle Black….:rolleyes:

Apparently Calvinism is NOT the ONLY denominational religious sect that IS DEPRAVED…not teaching the Lord Gods WORD!

Jer 1:
[5a] [5] Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee;

WOW…God KNOWS man BEFORE God FORMS the man!
WOW…a mystery of God Revealed!

You think YOU KNEW God…
* BEFORE you were FORMED?
* While you were IN the WOMB?
* Immediately AFTER you were BORN?

You think God (uh hem, the ALL KNOWING God)
* Didn’t KNOW “IF”, or “WHEN” you would Choose HIM…or NOT?
* Didn’t prepare A PLACE for you?
* Is twiddling His thumbs WAITING for you to CHOOSE, “so he must CREATE and MAKE A FINAL DESTINATION PREPARED for YOU?
LOL

I have a child that is profoundly deaf, and AS A CHILD, could BELIEVE and TRUST and UNDERSTAND
AFTER her BIRTH, her Listening, her Learning was her BEING INTRODUCED to the Lord God…WHO HE IS, His ORDER, His WAY, His OFFERING, His POWER to DO what a man CHOOSES.
To CHOOSE Him from her TRUE HEART BELIEF……or NOT!
AND the “consequence” FOR CONFESSING her TRUE Hearts BELIFE…..IN the Lord God Almighty.

Whatever HER CHOICE…(duh) God already KNEW, and prepared a PLACE FOR her and every mans ETERNAL DESTINY…!!

Not a mystery….
God KNEW manKIND FIRST.
God prepared a PLACE for manKIND.
WHEN a man gets around to DECIDING “IF” he will or will not choose God…
(Duh) THEN is when the man WILL KNOW his eternal DESTINY is WITH or WITHOUT the Lord God Almighty.

Ignorance, false accusing, whining, hiding in a corner …. Does not change the FACTS…
God created, God made, God PRE-knew, God Pre-pared, God PRE-Offered, for a man to be with or without Him forever….

And BOO HOO…God Knew Before YOU, what YOU would choose.
:rolleyes:

Stop trying to undermine God with your Mindful Logic. Go to Him as a little child, believing, trusting, confessing your heartful belief….and TRUST His is faithful to DO AS HE SAID!

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What IS TYPICAL…for the IGNORANT and DECEPTIVE…

IS to MAKE UP, LIES and FALSE ACCUSATIONS and hope no one notices their “principled standing” IS on their own lies, false accusation and ignorance.

CHECK…you have been noticed!
NOT impressed.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another Calvinist argued directly and instantly into silence by the mere mention of God being just!

Typical!

Totally boring, but very very typical. It's as if they are scared of God's justice - as well they should be!

Still standing on a Lie…
Lie…I am not a Calvinist…
Lie…I am not scared…
Lie…You welcomed me to YOUR IGNORE list, yet responded to me…

Your reputation PRE-seeds you!
You own it.

Logikos

Jan 4, 2024
Tomball, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What IS TYPICAL…for the IGNORANT and DECEPTIVE…

IS to MAKE UP, LIES and FALSE ACCUSATIONS and hope no one notices their “principled standing” IS on their own lies, false accusation and ignorance.

CHECK…you have been noticed!
NOT impressed.
Hypocrite!

Christians, at least those who frequent web forums of this kind are the most dishonest jerks on planet Earth and the quickest to accuse people who disagree with them of being and doing that which they are themselves guilt of.

All I've ever done is make actual arguments and basically beg others to do the same. I have not had one single syllable of my doctrine even honestly addressed, never mind refuted. All you people are capable of making bald claims that you don't have the first idea about how to defend either biblical or rationally. All you know how to do is present your personal opinions as though doing so makes those opinions true and then insult people like me who challenge you to defend those beliefs with something that's actually substantial, which you respond to by accusing me of being a jerk.

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. If I thought for a moment that what you represented was true Christianity I'd leave the entire faith!

Good riddance to you all?

Reactions: Marymog

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hypocrite!

YOU…exercised your freewill and decided my belief was without Biblical support.
YOU…exercised your freewill and decide my choices were Stupid.
YOU…exercised your freewill to inform me you would put me on ignore…but didn’t.
YOU…exercised your freewill to CARNALLY think and say What I believe is not IN Scripture….but showed you it is.

YOU…accuse what you are the one DOING.

Gaslighter and Hypocrite.

You leaving?? BYE.

Logikos

Jan 4, 2024
Tomball, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU…exercised your freewill and decided my belief was without Biblical support.
Which I can prove.

YOU…exercised your freewill and decide my choices were Stupid.
Which I made an argument for, Taken! Whoever told you that labels are a bad idea is an idiot.

YOU…exercised your freewill to inform me you would put me on ignore…but didn’t.
I didn't tell you that! What are you talking about?

YOU…exercised your freewill to CARNALLY think and say What I believe is not IN Scripture….but showed you it is.
You did no such thing. Reading you doctrine into the text doesn't count as biblical proof that your doctrine is true.

YOU…accuse what you are the one DOING.
Liar.

Gaslighter and Hypocrite.
Look in the mirror, bub!! All I've ever done is respond directly and substantively to YOUR OWN WORDS and was perfectly capable and totally willing to defend what I said with fully fleshed out arguments both directly from the plain reading of the text of scripture as well as plain old fashioned common sense reasoning. You decided to freak out because I brought up the fact that God is just which is precisely the reaction that I've grown to expect from the average Christian.

You leaving?? BYE.
Spoken exactly as the gracious Christian that you've shown yourself to be. Congratulations! FOOL!

Logikos

Jan 4, 2024
Tomball, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still standing on a Lie…
Lie…I am not a Calvinist…
Close enough!

Lie…I am not scared…
Well, you sure as Hell ought to be! Your doctrine cannot survive the simplest and most basic of Christian principles, namely the fact that God is just!

Lie…You welcomed me to YOUR IGNORE list, yet responded to me…
When did I do that? There's been a lot of people I've done that too here. I generally forget about them as soon as I do so. Point me to the post and maybe I'll correct the oversight.

Your reputation PRE-seeds you!
You own it.
Actually, your pagan Greek version of God owns it. If your doctrine is correct, I cannot have done anything other that what I've done.

Not that I've done anything other than present actual arguments, respond directly and substantively to your own words and practically begged everyone on this website to do the same.

None of you will and so this place is unworthy of my time.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Close enough!

Well, you sure as Hell ought to be! Your doctrine cannot survive the simplest and most basic of Christian principles, namely the fact that God is just!

When did I do that? There's been a lot of people I've done that too here. I generally forget about them as soon as I do so. Point me to the post and maybe I'll correct the oversight.

Actually, your pagan Greek version of God owns it. If your doctrine is correct, I cannot have done anything other that what I've done.

Not that I've done anything other than present actual arguments, respond directly and substantively to your own words and practically begged everyone on this website to do the same.

None of you will and so this place is unworthy of my time.

People are quite capable of speaking FOR THEMSELVES… No one cares IF you agree with them, believe them or understand them.

No one must believe YOU, believe IN YOU, or be accountable for YOUR choices.

Accusing, gaslighting, is ON YOU.
You own it, NOT the people you ACCUSE, you GASLIGHT.

Deal with it.

Logikos

Jan 4, 2024
Tomball, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken

You should pay closer attention! That post was not addressed to you. It was addressed to Phil, who doesn't feel the need to use normal English sentences.

Logikos

Jan 4, 2024
Tomball, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People are quite capable of speaking FOR THEMSELVES… No one cares IF you agree with them, believe them or understand them.
Yes, I know that. I am CONSTANTLY telling people that "Saying it doesn't make it so."

I am 100% capable and willing to defend what I say with actual arguments. Are you? If so, we can continue. Otherwise, what are you talking about?

No one must believe YOU, believe IN YOU, or be accountable for YOUR choices.
No one has suggested otherwise.

Accusing, gaslighting, is ON YOU.
This is a lie. I've accused no one of anything that I'm not willing to back up.

You own it, NOT the people you ACCUSE, you GASLIGHT.

Deal with it.
I have never been able to figure out what that idiotic term "gaslighting" even means.
I respond directly to YOUR OWN WORDS, which I quote verbatim.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hypocrite!

Christians, at least those who frequent web forums of this kind are the most dishonest jerks on planet Earth and the quickest to accuse people who disagree with them of being and doing that which they are themselves guilt of.

@Logikos ..

Look in the mirror, as YOU are the man.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The entire thread is still right here for the entire world to read.

Well let me add this to it, for you to read.
As you certainly seem to like being here, if "time spent" proves it.
-
"election" is based on becoming "IN CHRIST" which is the part that all lying Calvinists leave out .

See, the Foreknowledge of God, is not pre-destined....its only KNOWN as Revelation by God's Foreknowledge.

God knows before we are born, not only when we will die but IF we will Give GOD our Faith in Christ.
He KNOWS this about us all but He does not cause it.
Its only KNOWN By God, regarding us all......as that is God's FORE-Knowledge, or "knowing everything that is going to happen BEFORE.... it happens".

This is just like the Bible showing you what is coming next.
The Bible shows you the end from the beginning .. but that is not the bible causing it....That is the Bible REVEALING IT.
And its the same with God's FORE-Knowledge.

So, everyone who Gives their Faith in Christ in God, is elected by This Faith, to become "born again"., as "In Christ".

Faith Elects and this is to become God's elect.

God ACCEPTS.... your faith....... to bring the BELIEVER into Salvation, through Christ,... and that has an end result that occurs after you die or as you are Raptured.
The end result, = :"conformed into the image of Christ"....= THIS happens after you die, or happens as you are RAPTURED, = and that end result is to be : "conformed into the image of Christ".

See that CONFORMING? That is what is "pre-destined" to happen......>Not Salvation... As Salvation is based on our Faith, and that is based on our Choice to Believe in Christ or not....... which is our Free Will.
So, God accepts what we choose, and He does not choose for us as LYING CALVINISM teaches as a "doctrine of Devils".

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hypocrite!

Good riddance to you all?
Bye!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken

You should pay closer attention! That post was not addressed to you. It was addressed to Phil, who doesn't feel the need to use normal English sentences.

I apologize for that accusation to you only regarding your ignore list.