Calvinism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I commanded healing of a paralyzed dog that would need a $5000 operation to fix. He walked the next day. But that is just my word, which you are programed to not believe.
Hmmm. A dog that could be cured of paralysis for the mere sum of 5K.

Um. No. That's outright untrue.

You didn't heal a dog. And by the way, its not that we don't believe, or that we don't believe in God, or that we don't believe in his power. Not at all. We just don't believe you or your stories.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you don't believe in the power of Jesus either? Oh, right; you're a Calvinist.
You're bearing false witness. Not believing in your fabricated myths does not equate to not believing Jesus. In fact, it's just the opposite.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm. A dog that could be cured of paralysis for the mere sum of 5K.

Um. No. That's outright untrue.

You didn't heal a dog. And by the way, its not that we don't believe, or that we don't believe in God, or that we don't believe in his power. Not at all. We just don't believe you or your stories.

Essentially, you are calling me a liar, with no proof that I am.

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CL says some things I may not agree with (as do many people), but she is absolutely correct about healing happening all the time today... and about COMMANDING sickness to bow to the Supremacy of God.

Reactions: CharismaticLady

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've offered no evidence at all. We aren't to receive the witness of just one person.

You do not perform miracles, heal &c. None of it.

There were three of us in the room with the dog. But you are a Calvinist, so are not up to date on what the Holy Spirit is doing currently.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are there any references to animals being miraculously healed in scripture?

Are you saying He couldn't?

25 And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen.

Reactions: Willie T

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe this is what JM is opposed to, foolishness and vanity attributed to God.
I believe he truly loves people, and wants them to be released from bondage.

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying He couldn't?

25 And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen.
Not stating anything, there’s a difference I asked a question that you haven’t answered.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe this is what JM is opposed to, foolishness and vanity attributed to God.
I believe he truly loves people, and wants them to be released from bondage.

JM is a Calvinist is he not? Therefore, he has unbelief in much of our New Covenant as all Calvinists are guilty of.

You all chose the wrong teachers for yourselves.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CL says some things I may not agree with (as do many people), but she is absolutely correct about healing happening all the time today... and about COMMANDING sickness to bow to the Supremacy of God.

Then what are you doing on this site? Why aren't you out healing the sick? Why just talk about it; there's plenty for you to do if you can heal people by mere command! Why is there any sickness left in the world??