Can anybody really tell what time it is?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If we could get to such a place while still in this veil of flesh...? I won't get into that as a possibility here.
ha, why not? @VictoryinJesus asked it like "how do you know when you are completely dead?"
i avoided it mostly bc of the confusion that the word "dead" would cause; oh and bc i don't have any answers lol, at least not ones that make any sense in words. i can tell when i'm dead bc that is when i feel the most alive now, fwiw. attentive to the ether or whatever, ready to serve, but not interested in directing, happy to just sit here and be. Oh, i guess mom was hinting that she would like me to make my rather labor intensive fruit salad for dinner guests tonight earlier, when i was in the body and engaged on some mission or other and couldn't really hear, like that. So, i gotta cut this off soon now i guess, lol

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Well I have known some people for years who believe strongly in the Bride coming out of the Church. While I also believe it, I remain very open to other explanations, because some parts do not fit when my mind seems to think that they should.
the only thing coming to me there is Bride is a singular experience, whereas Church is a collective one?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha, why not? @VictoryinJesus asked it like "how do you know when you are completely dead?"

When we are completely dead is likely when have completely overcome the world as Jesus did. How do we know when that has happened? Yes, indeed, that is the question, isn't it?

i avoided it mostly bc of the confusion that the word "dead" would cause; oh and bc i don't have any answers lol, at least not ones that make any sense in words.
And then you if you did try to explain or describe what or where you were, you at times would be called names or told that you don't know the Lord at all being a devil of one of the devil's children, etc.
i can tell when i'm dead bc that is when i feel the most alive now, fwiw. attentive to the ether or whatever, ready to serve, but not interested in directing, happy to just sit here and be. Oh, i guess mom was hinting that she would like me to make my rather labor intensive fruit salad for dinner guests tonight earlier, when i was in the body and engaged on some mission or other and couldn't really hear, like that. So, i gotta cut this off soon now i guess, lol
:):D

Reactions: bbyrd009

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the only thing coming to me there is Bride is a singular experience, whereas Church is a collective one?
I still see the Bride as a group, but a smaller one which has been or is a part of the larger group, the Church. There is a seemingly contradictory aspect to it which is clear at times and at others like right now eludes me completely. When I search for it I cannot find it. Usually it appears when I am not even looking for it at all.

Reactions: bbyrd009

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The marriage is a parable. Christ is not singular either, except that He is One with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Likewise, we who are in Christ are also all One, as they are One.

So, if one can grasp the Oneness of the Three, then there is more...as many as the stars and the sand upon the seashore.