Can one be saved while they are all alone?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a one of the verses you sited say anything about WHEN or at what point our sins are actually removed. 2 Cor 5:21 says NOTHING of when our sins are removed. It says that through him we are made righteousness. Where? IN HIM.
How do we get “in him”? Rom 6:3, gal 3:26,27.

Oh yea, I forgot, you are Calvinist so you think your sins were removed from the foundation of the world and it’s automatically applied to you because your special. You don’t have to do anything.
I knew you would not answer that simple question of ...WHEN does the NT say sins are removed? You can’t. The consequences are too much. They’d kick you out if the southern baptist.
I presented numerous verses that specifically talk about that very thing. Verses any good bible student would know and would use when asked this question. It’s a shame how people choose to skip over and avoid clear Bible passages.
You are rude and I am tired of your rudeness.
Goodbye.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
smart move i put him on ignore

Me too, he just post total garbage...and cocky with it.
He's a nut case. They come, and they go, when there is no audience.

If people hadn't responded to him then he wouldn't have anyone no one to post to.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me too, he just post total garbage...and cocky with it.
He's a nut case. They come, and they go, when there is no audience.

If people hadn't responded to him then he wouldn't have anyone no one to post to.
yourrigh but many times i will respond..in reality it should have went no more than two pages max