Can Satan Inject Thoughts Into Your Mind?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can Satan Inject Thoughts Into Your Mind?​

renderTimingPixel.png

God could do it, English Standard Version, 2 Chronicles 9:

When God allowed, the devil could do it, John 13:

I interpret the above as the devil putting the thought of betrayal into Judas' mind. For pseudo-believers and unbelievers, Satan has significant leverage over their minds, 2 Corinthians 4:

Even for believers, James 1:

If you have been born of the Spirit, Satan cannot just take control of your mind. You have to be enticed to it, 2 Corinthians 11:

1 Corinthians 2:

I don't think Satan can directly inject thoughts into a believer's mind but he can influence it by tempting you and your mind.
Philippians 4:

See also Can Satan read our thoughts?.
I don't think there is any argument that Satan tempts us.

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, this is a timely topic. But like virtually all such forums, ppl would rather push their opinions and argue, rather than actually learn how to fight the good fight. And evangelical Christianity is in freefall on this, as well. No one is taught by the so-called churches how to wage spiritual warfare.

You can google "voice to skull" and have a party catching up on the technology employed to inject thoughts into people's minds. Do you think A.I. is telling ppl to worship the One True God? I can tell you from personal experience in dealing with those under such assault that it is demonic.

So, as it relates directly to the OP i.e.,

...yes, without any doubt. And "A.I." is but one way Satan gets the job done...

Reactions: TonyChanYT

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't forget subluminal projection. It works. Commercials have used it for years. You think you thought of that after watching a few commercials, off to grocery shopping and you come home with Toast"em pop ups. Do not be deceived, Satan is an expert at this. You can almost hear him say, you can do this.

Reactions: doctrox

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't forget subluminal projection. It works. Commercials have used it for years. You think you thought of that after watching a few commercials, off to grocery shopping and you come home with Toast"em pop ups. Do not be deceived, Satan is an expert at this. You can almost hear him say, you can do this.
You're spot on. And today it's so far advanced from that simplistic example. Here's one of many patents, this one is from 40 years ago:

"A system for generating a subliminal message during the display of a normal television program..."

The perps are fundamentally involved in "social engineering." Just one example will suffice; the cell phone, a wicked device all of you have intentionally been made addicted to, and get angry with me when I mention it, while continually making excuses to keep it.
Interesting. Please elaborate.
I'm not sure I should accept that offer. My experience comes from a deliverance ministry perspective, yet we have a majority who don't even believe that "Christians" can have demons. So the potential for this chat to go sideways is huge. Maybe if you had something specific in mind, we could try discussing it.

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
V2K is known as the microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect, the Frey effect, the Voice Of God, the Allah Weapon.

V2K is a DEW (Directed Energy Weapon). The patents can be found all over the place. One of my clients is what is known as a T.I. (Targeted Individual).

V2K and Electronic Harassment : Psychotronic Cyber Crime Techniques​

Here's a hundred more:

Here's a simplistic diagram:

V2K.gif

Or, if you just wanna listen to an Amazon podcast, then:

Voice-To-Skull (V2K) and Mind Control

Last edited:

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
V2K is known as the microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect, the Frey effect, the Voice Of God, the Allah Weapon.

V2K is a DEW (Directed Energy Weapon). The patents can be found all over the place. One of my clients is what is known as a T.I. (Targeted Individual).

V2K and Electronic Harassment : Psychotronic Cyber Crime Techniques​

Here's a hundred more:

Here's a simplistic diagram:

View attachment 37095

Or, if you just wanna listen to an Amazon podcast, then:

Voice-To-Skull (V2K) and Mind Control
My OP is about Satan putting a specific message in the mind of a person. E.g., Satan told Judas to betray Jesus.

None of these patents and papers is talking about putting a specific message in the mind of a person and verifying the received message.

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
google voice to skull technology
My OP is about Satan putting a specific message in the mind of a person. E.g., Satan told Judas to betray Jesus.

None of these patents and papers is talking about putting a specific message in the mind of a person and verifying the received message.

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The OP remains:

And I've posted a few of the perp's doc's showing how it's done.

Would PubMed work for you?

...or maybe another 10 pages of research?

So the potential for this chat to go sideways is huge.
..because it doesn't matter what evidence you don't read.

Last edited:

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can Satan Inject Thoughts Into Your Mind?

Control of Mind using Nanotechnology:​

Short on time? Read the Abstract and the Conclusion.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe so today. He use to be able to possess others it seems from time to time. Couldn't happen today.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Today I believe everyone is enticed by their own lust, James 1: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. It was true even then as well, people were drawn away because of their own lust. Circumstances and how one is raise, normally determines the direction a person may go, however they can always make up their mind, and go another direction. Human beings have the ability to do all kinds of things similar to what Satan had done, because they have freewill just as he did when he had been created. To have hatred, lie, deceive, murder, greed, selfishness, covetousness, etc...

Daniel 1:8 But Daniel [a]made up his mind that he would not defile himself with the king’s choice food or with the wine which he drank; so he sought permission from the commander of the officials that he might not defile himself.

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Control of Mind using Nanotechnology:​

Short on time? Read the Abstract and the Conclusion.
Can you quote where it mentions "Satan"?

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan isn't omniscient, he can be in only one place at a time. He uses the technology at his disposal; also, he has his demon army to use.

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He uses the technology at his disposal;
Humans can use technology. The point of the question is NOT whether Satan uses human technologies. Satan uses whatever is available. The point of the question is whether Satan can supernaturally inject thoughts into your mind. Please note this distinction.

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humans can use technology. The point of the question is NOT whether Satan uses human technologies. Satan uses whatever is available. The point of the question is whether Satan can supernaturally inject thoughts into your mind. Please note this distinction.
The OP's query ["Can Satan Inject Thoughts Into Your Mind?"] has been answered.

BTW, the definition of supernaturally is simply, "in a way that seems to be caused by forces that cannot be explained by science." Obviously, one experiencing V2K, such as a client of mine, would identify with that definition.

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The situation is far worse than generally known (ala cell phones, monitors, and all things wireless and/or "smart").

Subliminal messages via electronic devices have been used to mind control people for over 30 years. See U.S. Patent #US6506148B2:

NERVOUS SYSTEM MANIPULATION BY ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS FROM MONITORS

Last edited: