Can We as Saved Christians Lose Our Salvation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

Hmm. Well you might think so, but really smoking makes me more understandable, I should prolly smoke before I come here but I never do. My boss is a Catholic teetotaler who insists that I smoke before we work together, and I have had other indications along those lines
I've been around many burnouts from the 60s, and I know one when I see one.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Do yourself a favor, reader, and go confess to a random Christian, and then go confess the same thing to a random Muslim in the same demographic, and see what you will see

D

Dave L

Do yourself a favor, reader, and go confess to a random Christian, and then go confess the same thing to a random Muslim in the same demographic, and see what you will see
Go tell a Muslim you smoke dope and see how it pans out.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Go tell a Muslim you smoke dope and see how it pans out.
Them and cops are my best customers Dave. There used to exist a stigma around pot in the Muslim world while hashish was completely acceptable, but imo that was more of a prosperous/poor divide that has largely disappeared with the rise of sensamilla, i.e. More expensive pot. They still seem to prefer hash, imo mostly due to inertia, and seem to prefer wax or shatter (concentrated iow) from us. I'm more interested in hemp now myself, don't even have any pot at home right now, use a vape that I haven't seen in a couple days come to think of it lol, the girls usually find it and drain it

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy
D

Dave L

Them and cops are my best customers Dave. There used to exist a stigma around pot in the Muslim world while hashish was completely acceptable, but that was more of a prosperous/poor divide that has largely disappeared with the rise of sensamilla, i.e. More expensive pot. They still seem to prefer hash, imo mostly due to inertia, and seem to prefer wax or shatter (concentrated iow) from us
So you are a dope dealer too?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So you are a dope dealer too?
You could say that Dave, sure, if you like. I mean it is legal and all. Our generation has a perception of pot smokers being like layabouts or whatever? But that's Mexican pot, loaded with CBD iow, what I smoke would make you paranoid, you couldn't even sit down, and I'm not dramatizing.

So maybe understand that you are functioning there under a few likely cultural misconceptions, "Reefer Madness" or whatever, and before it was made illegal it was required for US landowners to grow, ok? See if you grow hemp you don't need to buy anything else practically, it was made illegal to generate consumers.

We could reflect on HFord making a car out of hemp, and powering it with hemp, he was ready to switch to hemp, already bought fields and everything...and then he dropped it like overnight? Why do you think that was, dave

D

Dave L

You could say that Dave, sure, if you like. I mean it is legal and all. Our generation has a perception of pot smokers being like layabouts or whatever? But that's Mexican pot, loaded with CBD iow, what I smoke would make you paranoid, you couldn't even sit down, and I'm not dramatizing.

So maybe understand that you are functioning there under a few likely cultural misconceptions, "Reefer Madness" or whatever, and before it was made illegal it was required for US landowners to grow, ok? See if you grow hemp you don't need to buy anything else practically, it was made illegal to generate consumers.

We could reflect on HFord making a car out of hemp, and powering it with hemp, he was ready to switch to hemp, already bought fields and everything...and then he dropped it like overnight? Why do you think that was, dave
So you waited until it was legal and just picked up on it?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Of course they outlawed it after WW2. The parachutes were made of hemp. and prob a bunch of other stuff. If they did not scare people out of their wits (Refer Madness) our farmers would ALL be working. But then, the lumber and paper and plastic...companies would have to lose MONEY. Bam. But then, all those pharmaceuticals they sell legally, well...you get the pic :) Cannabis has awesome properties that have been well hidden from John Q. Public.
Lord forbid anyone takes a hit of it and drives!!!! YIKES-they would drive slow and get hungry!!!! But..alcohol is "okay". SMH.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Save people don't want to worship the devil. And needn't be told not to. Are SDAs a bunch of cutthroats that need to be told not to murder? I would not be comfortable in one of their churches if so.
Of course saved people want to worship the devil - and by "worship" I mean "obey him when he tempts us to sin" because obedience is the absolute highest expression of worship.

Not sacrifices,
Not oblations,
Not offerings,
Not praises,
And especially not these ridiculous, idolatrous rock-concert style musical interludes so popular in churches today...obedience is the highest expression of worship we can render, to either God or Satan.

So, are you saying we're free to obey Satan when he tempts us to break the Ten Commandments since they are, as you claim, abolished?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmmm.......I think Scripture disagrees with you: For judgment will be without mercy to anyone who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment.

Your quote from Psalms speaks of mercy and truth not mercy and judgment.

Thank you for your time.
"Judgment" is erroneously regarded as always a negative thing, but for the saints, the judgment is a good thing (Daniel 7:22). So, judgment in its positive context isn't trumped by mercy at all because judgment is the process and the extension of mercy is the verdict.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Two are not a summary of the Ten. The Two are beyond the reach of good people. So the Ten hung from the Two at a level bad people could understand, up to a point, and obey. Not because they wanted to, but because God threatened to kill them if they did not.
So, by breaking the Ten Commandments we demonstrate we've risen to spiritual maturity of the Two Commandments. I simply cannot wait to hear that philosophy presented to God on Judgment Day when He asks us, "So, you all claim to love Me, but did you keep My law?"

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who ordains these anyway? I know Rhema pumps out unqualified idiots...I'm pretty sure y'alls time is about over, thank God
Rhema is to Protestantism what the ecumenical mask of love, peace, and harmony which hides the satanic agenda behind all that is to the papacy.

Reactions: bbyrd009
D

Dave L

Of course saved people want to worship the devil - and by "worship" I mean "obey him when he tempts us to sin" because obedience is the absolute highest expression of worship.

Not sacrifices,
Not oblations,
Not offerings,
Not praises,
And especially not these ridiculous, idolatrous rock-concert style musical interludes so popular in churches today...obedience is the highest expression of worship we can render, to either God or Satan.

So, are you saying we're free to obey Satan when he tempts us to break the Ten Commandments since they are, as you claim, abolished?
If you are saved, yo would know that Christians hate sin and do not want to do all the TC forbade. The TC were for the unsaved.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So you waited until it was legal and just picked up on it?
ha, Dave collecting ammo no Dave, I was born with Asperger's and I accidentally discovered what pot did for it in the usual manner, didn't like drinking even as a teen. Take care of your endocannabiniod system and it will take care of you ok

D

Dave L

ha, Dave collecting ammo no Dave, I was born with Asperger's and I accidentally discovered what pot did for it in the usual manner, didn't like drinking even as a teen. Take care of your endocannabiniod system and it will take care of you ok
Do you get stoned most of the time before commenting on this forum?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Do you get stoned most of the time before commenting on this forum?
I've already gone over that Dave, in a recent reply to you? and fwiw a regular user builds a tolerance and doesn't really get "stoned" like incapacitated anyway. The chief drawback seems to be slightly diminished prefrontal mass development in ppl under 25 or 26, but even then their neural connections are vastly improved I guess, so smoking pot if you smoke cigarretes too might be the worst thing.

Well, growing up so homospiritual that you can't even contemplate using something so obviously custom-tailored for humans bc some other humans outlawed it is prolly worse I guess
Apparently it affects reading skills too lol