CAN WE FALL AWAY ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG.
There are PLENTY of apostate converted believers among the Goats.

False.

You can't apostatize if you're NOT a converted, born-again follower of Christ.

False.

Apostasy requires TRUE FAITH to be lost, Einstein.

Why divert the Point?
Any Elementary student of Christianity Should KNOW, Faith is a gift from God, duh! Of course His Gift of Faith is True!

It requires a rejection of a former Epignosis of Christ.

Any skilled student of Christianity Should KNOW, Faith from God IS given To beginning and elementary students.....

BEFORE THEY EVER ELECT TO BECOME CONVERTED!!!

And those who have RECEIVED Faith and CHOSE To Not become Converted CAN and DO Walk Away and REJECT Christ and Are called Fallen from Faith.

You have been told, explained, shown and exampled this umpteen times...and yet you continue to make your erroneous speech and as always coupled with YOUR snarkness....

Past ad nauseam to ridiculously comical.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
It's garbage when you think you need it to read about Biblical events that took place i Heaven.
Astronomy software won't help you with Rev. 12, Einstein . . .

Well that's where the sign takes place dude, in heaven. Wake up!

Rev 12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL, Rev 2:26 is in reference to the church, a body of people.

"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end,"

He appears to Only comprehend in the Carnal sense, and often that is a fail. As well dividing the Word of Truth, reasoning Applicability escapes his ability.

As Jesus said, why tell a man of heavenly things when they can not reason to believe what is natural.

John 3:12

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Correct ~
Christ's Church - Those IN Christ
1) has Overcome.... IS Saved & Born Again
2) has Overcome AND keeps His Works...
Shall rule over Nations.

Some IN Christ's Church shall be rulers, some not. All IN Christ's Church ARE Converted ONCE and Forever.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can "WE" FALL AWAY?

Jews and Gentiles Who Believe IN God Only
( or / and ) Jesus ARE gifted with Measures of Faith from God. It is a gift for their Effort of Being Exposed to Gods Enlightenment, By them, hearing, reading, studying, earnestly learning, and believing what they are learning.

At ANY Time They can decide They Do Not Believe And STOP putting forth Effort to Learn more. They also Stop receiving the gifte of INCREASED FAITH from God.

They are called "Haven Fallen from Faith".

Jews Can Fall Away From Belief IN God.
Gentile's Can Fall Away From Belief IN God and IN Christ Jesus.

ONCE ANY man, Jew or Gentile, Freely Chooses to truthfully and heartfully COMMIT their Life TO FOREVER Faithfulness TO:
God "and" His Christ, Through Christ....

That individual...Becomes CONVERTED...
Forgiven, Dead to Sin, Saved, Born Again, Sanctified, Justified, Set Aside, Covered, Kept, Whole, Prepared, Christ's Church, and Indwelt with the Spirit of God .....
Whose Own Power Keeps that individuals Conversion meet Forever.

That man Becomes A son of Abraham, their NOW Earthly Father.

That man is prepared for his Adoption by and of God, that he becomes;
1) A son of God
2) Gods People, called Israel
3) Gods Inheritance
4) subject to inherit their Father Abraham's Land Inheritance.
5) SUBJECT TO participate in Christ's Marriage supper.
6) SUBJECT TO dwell in Christ's Kingdom
7) SUBJECT TO BE Rapture up to meet the Lord in the air having received their glorified bodies and SEE the Lord their God AS He is.

The Converted ARE They WHO Have Overcome and are Forever With the Lord their God.

NO...NO....NO...the Converted... Do Not Become ...
UNCONVERTED or Supersede The Lords Works within Them ..... because of, as some are teaching ... men HAVE FREEWILL and can Reject God at anytime.... even After Being Converted!!

Nice Try... but that IS FALSE!

The Lord Is All knowing, past, present, future.
He is not Fooled. Period.

He does NOT CONVERT ANY man that Would Ever Reject Him.

It is not a ceremony, or water dipping that Converts a man, as some say they "were" saved and "now" reject the Lord.

NO... What "They Did" Was Lie to God, but did Not Fool Him!

A true Conversion In and By Christ is Once and Forever.

God Bless,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that's where the sign takes place dude, in heaven. Wake up!

Rev 12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
And NO astronomy software is capable of seeing what goes on in Heaven.
What's wrong with you?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end,"
Rev. 2:26 ha NOTHING to do with Rev. 12:1-5.

Rev. 12:5
is about Christ who will rule all nations with an iron rod.
On the other hand - Rev. 2:26 is about those who overcome that will share in that authority.

Once again - you're WAY off base here and you're trying desperately to reassemble a collapsed house of cards . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False.
False.
Why divert the Point?
Any Elementary student of Christianity Should KNOW, Faith is a gift from God, duh! Of course His Gift of Faith is True!
Any skilled student of Christianity Should KNOW, Faith from God IS given To beginning and elementary students.....
BEFORE THEY EVER ELECT TO BECOME CONVERTED!!!
And those who have RECEIVED Faith and CHOSE To Not become Converted CAN and DO Walk Away and REJECT Christ and Are called Fallen from Faith.
You have been told, explained, shown and exampled this umpteen times...and yet you continue to make your erroneous speech and as always coupled with YOUR snarkness....
Past ad nauseam to ridiculously comical.
And the crux of your complete confusion is in RED.

Faith IS a gift - it's NOT a sentence. We can walk away ANY time we want.
Anything less would NOT be true love from God.

YOUR little god forces you to love Him.
MY God - the God of the Bible gives us the choice to love Him OR leave Him - at ANY point along the journey . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the crux of your complete confusion is in RED.
False.

Faith IS a gift -

LOL -

I Just Cearly Said; Faith IS a Gift from God!

it's NOT a sentence.

So? I never said it was.
Those are your words.

Why attempt to argue With your words against me? LOL

We can walk away ANY time we want.

WE? No, Not me, but You can.

I, myself Truthfully CHOSE Him.
By your own admission, You Did Not Choose Him.

Hogwash!
His LOVE; created me with the ability to Choose.
His LOVE; gave me the knowledge OF Him.
His LOVE; gave me Faith IN Him.
His GRACE; accepted MY TRUE Election of Him.
His LOVE; keeps MY Election of Him Forever.

You on the other hand...
Did not MAKE an Election To Choose Him.
You instead Chose the pope to Be "your holy father" and "his church and his word for "your" allegiance, according to " your father, his Word and his church ".

Yet Again, per your Usual, Those are your words.
I said or implied no such ignorant thing!

MY God - the God of the Bible gives us the choice to love Him OR leave Him - at ANY point along the journey . . .

My God Holy and True....gave me a choice To KNOW About Him, Believe IN Him ....
And Stop believing in Him and Walk AWAY.

My God Holy and True ....gave me a choice To Give Him A TRUE Confession To Him, Of my True Heartfelt Belief In Him, AND that He being Faithful and True, will Forever, with His Power "KEEP me Faithful and True To Him"!!!

Apparently with YOUR understanding...
"your power" supersedes "His Power within a man To KEEP the man Faithful To Him"

Whoop whoop for you.

I learned the Knowledge About My God.
His Power In me is Greater than my own.

I learned and elected to Freely Choose To HAVE His Power In me To KEEP me Forever Faithful To Him.

And you babble on on about a man being "FORCED" to LOVE God....while Expressly ignoring the man making his own FREEWILL choice to be committed and Converted and Kept FOREVER ALIVE IN Christ.

You would do well to stop defending "your church, your holy father and his word" ...

And learn about the True Holy Father, His Church and His Word and learn what giving your life To Him means.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
And NO astronomy software is capable of seeing what goes on in Heaven.
What's wrong with you?

Right, a made up software they created because they were bored? The delusion is setting in.

Rev. 2:26 ha NOTHING to do with Rev. 12:1-5.

Rev. 12:5
is about Christ who will rule all nations with an iron rod.
On the other hand - Rev. 2:26 is about those who overcome that will share in that authority.

Once again - you're WAY off base here and you're trying desperately to reassemble a collapsed house of cards . . .

That one will rule, --just as I have received... John is referring to other people BOL.

5613 [e] hōs ὡς even as Adv
2504 [e] kagō κἀγὼ I also PPro-N1S

Rev 2:26-27 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father.

Godbless

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False.
Faith IS a gift -
LOL -
I Just Cearly Said; Faith IS a Gift from God!

it's NOT a sentence.
So? I never said it was.
Those are your words.

Why attempt to argue With your words against me? LOL

We can walk away ANY time we want.
WE? No, Not me, but You can.

I, myself Truthfully CHOSE Him.
By your own admission, You Did Not Choose Him.

Hogwash!
His LOVE; created me with the ability to Choose.
His LOVE; gave me the knowledge OF Him.
His LOVE; gave me Faith IN Him.
His GRACE; accepted MY TRUE Election of Him.
His LOVE; keeps MY Election of Him Forever.

You on the other hand...
Did not MAKE an Election To Choose Him.
You instead Chose the pope to Be "your holy father" and "his church and his word for "your" allegiance, according to " your father, his Word and his church ".

Yet Again, per your Usual, Those are your words.
I said or implied no such ignorant thing!

My God Holy and True....gave me a choice To KNOW About Him, Believe IN Him ....
And Stop believing in Him and Walk AWAY.

My God Holy and True ....gave me a choice To Give Him A TRUE Confession To Him, Of my True Heartfelt Belief In Him, AND that He being Faithful and True, will Forever, with His Power "KEEP me Faithful and True To Him"!!!

Apparently with YOUR understanding...
"your power" supersedes "His Power within a man To KEEP the man Faithful To Him"

Whoop whoop for you.

I learned the Knowledge About My God.
His Power In me is Greater than my own.

I learned and elected to Freely Choose To HAVE His Power In me To KEEP me Forever Faithful To Him.

And you babble on on about a man being "FORCED" to LOVE God....while Expressly ignoring the man making his own FREEWILL choice to be committed and Converted and Kept FOREVER ALIVE IN Christ.

You would do well to stop defending "your church, your holy father and his word" ...

And learn about the True Holy Father, His Church and His Word and learn what giving your life To Him means.
Ad, as usual - YOU wouldn't know how to post a concise response if your LIFE depended on it. For all of your whiny belly-aching - you STILL don't get it. This means that you haven't experienced the love of God. Let me educate you . . .

God's love is ALL-encompassing - it is unconditional. This means that it doesn't matter how YOU feel about Him - He still loves you. He allows us to love Him, to NOT love Him or to STOP loving Him. That's TRUE love.

THAT being said - salvation IS conditional on our cooperation with that love.
It's really that simple, Einstein . . .