Can We Honor Jesus Christ Through His Mother Mary? a debate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you now saying when you went to a man in a church to be baptized you were an ignorant child? You have now put away those childish things and you NOW realize you didn't need to get baptized by a man in a church?
You have nothing to say do you.??

If someone desires to be baptised, that can be done by anyone. Go loook up tha tcorrupt woprd"church" and see what it actually menas. That visble "church: that so many desire, is not so far away. you open your front door and step outside and there it is, te hpeople walking down teh street, tehy are His people thay are His "church" if you must use that word. Just as if you went to a church building, removed teh roof, removed the ceiling, removed teh walls, removed the windows, removed teh altar, removed teh idols, removed the doctrines, removed teh hierarchy, removed teh pews, than what you will hav left is His chruch, The People.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

If someone desires to be baptised, that can be done by anyone. Go loook up tha tcorrupt woprd"church" and see what it actually menas. That visble "church: that so many desire, is not so far away. you open your front door and step outside and there it is, te hpeople walking down teh street, tehy are His people thay are His "church" if you must use that word. Just as if you went to a church building, removed teh roof, removed the ceiling, removed teh walls, removed the windows, removed teh altar, removed teh idols, removed the doctrines, removed teh hierarchy, removed teh pews, than what you will hav left is His chruch, The People.

What Church means is a liturgical assembly. A liturgical assembly has to meet somewhere and a sacred place is better than just anywhere.
But you don't understand liturgy, nor the need for assembly, nor sacredness.

If you read the Bible you would find them all there.

Any such assembly needs to be part of a larger organisation which the Lord Jesus, in his wisdom, provided us with. The Church is the body of Christ. If you reject the Church, his body, you reject Jesus.

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What Church means is a liturgical assembly. A liturgical assembly has to meet somewhere and a sacred place is better than just anywhere.
But you don't understand liturgy, nor the need for assembly, nor sacredness.

If you read the Bible you would find them all there.

Any such assembly needs to be part of a larger organisation which the Lord Jesus, in his wisdom, provided us with. The Church is the body of Christ. If you reject the Church, his body, you reject Jesus.

You rejected Jesus when you chose catholism.

1Co_6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

No just reject the harlot church you keep mixing teh too up. you chose teh counterfit, that is your doing not His. His Ecclesia is not your church, and you church belongs to teh Pope it has nothing to do with Christ He never built it your pope and his servants did.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You rejected Jesus when you chose catholism.

1Co_6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

No just reject the harlot church you keep mixing teh too up. you chose teh counterfit, that is your doing not His. His Ecclesia is not your church, and you church belongs to teh Pope it has nothing to do with Christ He never built it your pope and his servants did.

"and he has put all things under his feet and has made him the head over all things for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all." (Eph 1:23-24).

I am part of the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all.

Why do you not want to be part of the fullness of him who fills all in all.

Jesus came to give us life in abundance (Jn 10:10) not your desiccated, hollowed out, shrivelled up version of Christianity.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am part of the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all.
No you are a part of the "catholic" church its all you speak of, its what you justify, its where your heart is, its what you defend, its what you glorify, it waht you choose to be under its what you are joined too.

Luk_16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Which one is it you wil lserve3, Jesus or your religion?? cant be both, its eithert His doctrines or your churches, its either His truth of your churches, can only be one Head above you, Christ or your church.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No you are a part of the "catholic" church its all you speak of, its what you justify, its where your heart is, its what you defend, its what you glorify, it waht you choose to be under its what you are joined too.

The Catholic Church is Jesus' Church. It is the body of Christ, the fullness of him who fills all in all

Luk_16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

That is why I belong to the Catholic Church. Then there is only one master.

Which one is it you wil lserve3, Jesus or your religion?? cant be both, its eithert His doctrines or your churches, its either His truth of your churches, can only be one Head above you, Christ or your church.

I serve Jesus through his religion which he founded, not my own religion like you.

Last edited:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dear Sir,

You said all you need is Jesus.

If all you need is Jesus then why did you go to a man to be baptized? Did Jesus tell YOU which books belong in Scripture? 66 or 73?

Which people are "His Church"? The Mormons? Baptist? Calvinist? Lutheran's? Catholics? Orthodox?

Which "church" has the truth of scripture?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You said all you need is Jesus.
Yep

If all you need is Jesus then why did you go to a man to be baptized? Did Jesus tell YOU which books belong in Scripture? 66 or 73?

First as I sadi before i didnt know any better I do now, I grew up. Second no I really dont think He cares that much since God didnt write it.

Which people are "His Church"? The Mormons? Baptist? Calvinist? Lutheran's? Catholics? Orthodox?

People are, you know these filthy horrid things we call human beigns, they are, why Ill ever know. We certaily dont deserve what He has given us.

Which "church" has the truth of scripture?
None . Jesus is teh truth and when you find Him you will find the truth

Reactions: Mjh29

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is why I belong to the Catholic Church. Then there is only one master.
Yep teh pope not Jesus, .

I serve Jesus through his religion which he founded, not my own religion like you.
No you serve teh catholich church by its doctrines nothing to do with Jesus, you serve your chucrh you are the servant of your church

The Catholic Church is Jesus' Church. It is the body of Christ, the fullness of him who fills all in all

No its not its teh"catholic" church the practises teh "catholic " religion called catholism, its not Hi religion its yours.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yep teh pope not Jesus,
Wring again. Jesus is the Master, the Pope is his servant.

No you serve teh catholich church by its doctrines nothing to do with Jesus, you serve your chucrh you are the servant of your church
The doctrines of the Catholic Church are everything to do with Jesus since he gave them to the Church. I serve Jesus though his Church which he founded on Peter the Rock..

No its not its teh"catholic" church the practises teh "catholic " religion called catholism, its not Hi religion its yours.

The Catholic Church is the the Church that Jesus founded on Peter the Rock.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep

First as I sadi before i didnt know any better I do now, I grew up. Second no I really dont think He cares that much since God didnt write it.

People are, you know these filthy horrid things we call human beigns, they are, why Ill ever know. We certaily dont deserve what He has given us.

None . Jesus is teh truth and when you find Him you will find the truth
YOU are filthy and horrid? I thought you were a child of Christ? Would Jesus appreciate you calling yourself filthy and horrid?

You followed scripture when you got baptized but you didn't know any better at the time? Please explain!

I agree. Jesus is The Truth. What he says is true. If Jesus is The Truth then do you believe Jesus said we must eat His body and drink his blood to have life in us?

I SAY THIS WITH ALL DO RESPECT.

Curious Mary!

Last edited:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep teh pope not Jesus, .

Do you not serve your own Church? The church of mjrhealth? You sit in your basement interpreting scripture and Mungo let's the RCC do it for him. Why are you right and him wrong?

Mungo trust the RCC to properly interpret scripture. You trust yourself. Why is Mungo wrong and you right?? You sir, in my opinion, are a hypocrite!!

Confused Mary!!

Reactions: Mungo

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
YOU are filthy and horrid? I thought you were a child of Christ? Would Jesus appreciate you calling yourself filthy and horrid?
Patronizing is teh word. Do you think that what Hitler did to teh Jews was evil or all the other outageous things done by every nation and religion upon this earth is evil, ?? you have no idea, we have not yet seeing teh worst of mankind, its only teh beginning.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Is not thsi day surely upon us??

1Pe_2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

I am not offended by Jesus He is my best friend. Cant trust people.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you not serve your own Church? The church of mjrhealth? You sit in your basement interpreting scripture and Mungo let's the RCC do it for him. Why are you right and him wrong?
No I am a pert of teyh "ecclesia" taht Chhrist said He wil lbuild not teh church taht men have built.

Mungo trust the RCC to properly interpret scripture. You trust yourself. Why is Mungo wrong and you right?? You sir, in my opinion, are a hypocrite!!
I trust Jesus and the Holy Spirit, is that a problem for you to have faith in ones saviour.??? He too as you have tha toption.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know which Church Breadoflife chooses. Which Church do you choose?
And there is only ONE Church (Matt. 16:18, John 17:21-23).
This is a fact that they don't seem to understand.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I am a pert of teyh "ecclesia" taht Chhrist said He wil lbuild not teh church taht men have built.
No - you're part of a bizarre cult that was established in 1980 by a couple who refer to themselves as "Generals".
Anybody who wants to learn more about this weird sect can learn about them and their drones at aggressivechristianity.net.

It'll give you a better understanding of where mrhealth is coming from and why his beliefs are so anti-Biblical . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And there is only ONE Church (Matt. 16:18, John 17:21-23).
This is a fact that they don't seem to understand.
I think all christians know theer is one chruch its just not yours, yours is just one of those thousnads of divided denominations,

As for your other post, i see why you hate that web siet so much, seems to have a lot of truth something you seem to hate. As for what you wrote

Mat 15:17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
Mat 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Mat 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies

And if you are going to hate me please do it with a bit of respect, i am a navy man, captain if you please.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No - you're part of a bizarre cult that was established in 1980 by a couple who refer to themselves as "Generals".
Anybody who wants to learn more about this weird sect can learn about them and their drones at aggressivechristianity.net.

It'll give you a better understanding of where mrhealth is coming from and why his beliefs are so anti-Biblical . . .

It's the 'christian' version of Islamist hate web sites that poison peoples minds - very extreme and weird. No wonder mjrhealth is so full of hate. Poor man!

If you follow the link about Ekkesia Living you are take to a site called cultofthelivinggod.com more like the 'cultofsatan'

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think all christians know theer is one chruch its just not yours, yours is just one of those thousnads of divided denominations,

As for your other post, i see why you hate that web siet so much, seems to have a lot of truth something you seem to hate. As for what you wrote

Mat 15:17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
Mat 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Mat 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies

And if you are going to hate me please do it with a bit of respect, i am a navy man, captain if you please.
I don't "hate" you or anybody else.
I pity you and everybody else who gets seduced into these worldly cults like aggressivechristianity.net.

Anyway - you're being a Navy man has nothing to do with your Scriptural ignorance.
However, it DOES make me wonder how you could be in the armed services and not know how to spell . . .