Can you help me ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want what I want,you get the armband.

I'm putting mine low on my arm to be visible when I reach. Even if NO comment is made from one who sees it, I'll let the world know Jesus's suffering was real and purchased ALL who will for his glory. The golden crown to represent the God of all creation,and the dove for the sweet Holy Spirit who us our teacher and comforter.

Sorry for snapping.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Yes, it's a strong statement in arching, when they are tattooed: it seems to express confidence and a kind of classiness, really.

So is this what you have wanted done for a long time? or maybe since you started to get going with your other tattoos?

No I have sparse eyebrows bc my hair is fine and I have been plucking them since I was 12 soooooo.

Once I shaved them like Whoopie keeps hers and I really could do with out them bc my expressions are arching the bone area at the brow when I make faces.....lol

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I'm putting mine low on my arm to be visible when I reach. Even if NO comment is made from one who sees it, I'll let the world know Jesus's suffering was real and purchased ALL who will for his glory. The golden crown to represent the God of all creation,and the dove for the sweet Holy Spirit who us our teacher and comforter.
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Yes, clearly for you visibility is important.

Even if others never actually comment, letting others know, is what motivates you, right? so your inkings in that context would need to be seen.

For the faith tattoos to be seen is clearly very much part of your ongoing ink strategy as a tattooed Christian woman.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"In the name of their Imperial Highnesses King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella, God has sent us to civilise you"

I think you also posted those photos elsewhere....you do seem to appreciate them...

Thanks mate, we Euros and Brits civilised half the world..:)

GREAT MOMENTS IN HISTORY: THE PILGRIM FATHERS LAND IN AMERICA!
"Okay people, break out the guns and lets go settle that Hiawatha bloke's hash, we'll be running the place inside a week if he's the best they've got around here"
Mayflow-beach2.jpg

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Well, often young women wait until their teens before they start with the eyebrows, putting earrings in, etc., but it seems like you were a confident early starter.

12 was an early age in the 70's but times were different then. Halter tops hip hugger bell bottoms,platform shoes.........everyone looked the same as a teen.

Now at 12 these young ladies look 25.......

Reactions: Rita

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's cool,no offense.

When I first knew Jesus,many moons ago, I was told more you don'ts in the Pentecostal protestant church I joined. Even to plucking your eyebrows for the dead or whatever. Do you live under the law rather than GRACE
then ?

I believe ALL the word is good but it all isn't addressed to us. Not bc God changes but bc of the covenant he made with us through his Son.
I am under Grace. Still we are to live clean and decently. There are many don'ts in the NT too. Laws? Well God says not to do many things, live pure and holy lives, avoid cursing, dressing decently. Society has become callous to many things that used to be considered taboo or in bad taste. That "anything goes" is a liberal mindset and lifestyle. We have degenerated in the last sixty years or so in our culture.
Well, you live your way, I'll put my art on the walls.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I want what I want,you get the armband.

I have a butterfly tattoo on the underside of my right wrist , it’s in flight. It is to symbolically remind me of what the Lord has set me free from, long story , I had it coloured purple to remind me that I am a daughter of the King. I had that when I was 50 , I am now 64. I am going to get another one on the underside of my left wrist in the next year. My closest friend and I are getting the same one, it’s to remind us that we are and always will be there for one another. However, for me , it will equally remind me that the the Lord is with me. It’s personal and has meaning and intention, it’s not a random decision or a fad.
I have never regretted getting the butterfly and it’s only a few on this forum that have chosen to sit in judgement over it.
I am often asked about the butterfly, and relay part of my testimony.
It’s not everyone’s ‘ cup of tea ‘, which is fine by me xxxxx
Rita

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hello, thank you before hand...........
Someone on here has an avatar that is partially what I want to use in my next tattoo.

It is a crown of thorns and a Gold bejewled crown.
I don't remember the name and can't find the avatar now.

Blessings

I think I may have found the member and this is his/her avatar

8491.jpg

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am under Grace. Still we are to live clean and decently. There are many don'ts in the NT too. Laws? Well God says not to do many things, live pure and holy lives, avoid cursing, dressing decently. Society has become callous to many things that used to be considered taboo or in bad taste. That "anything goes" is a liberal mindset and lifestyle. We have degenerated in the last sixty years or so in our culture.
Well, you live your way, I'll put my art on the walls.

Okay.
I try really really hard not to judge especially since I was taught to judge everything my church spoke against..............I've learned better by listening to God instead of man !.

You are right ,YOU live how you felt led and I'll walk as the Spirit leads me. No one will be standing with me except Jesus. He stands even NOW against THE ACCUSER of the brethern !

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I may have found the member and this is his/her avatar

8491.jpg

That is the one . I love the imagery of the Father and the Son, I'll be adding the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove.

Thank you for all your research on my behalf.

I restarted my arthritis meds and the inflammation is slowly ebbing so hopefully I'll be more functional and less grumpy........lol

Reactions: Matthias

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d. I think I may have found it. It ws something that I used on my FB page in 2016. Is this the pic?

b0c9df5bdfaf90710188c1df93aeb7f1.jpg

Is this a movie or docudrama ?

I love the thought of our God who came in the flesh to know us from our perspective. He suffered and continued to the death for his love of us. He is, was and always be king but to see the thorns change back into his kingship is AWESOME.

YOU folks have broadened my vision of my new tattoo so much with your kind inputs that I'm wanting every image you've shown........lol

I love my Lord and we CAN NOT always verbally share with ppl of the world. By the flesh ( WHICH IS TEMPORAL AND WILL RETURN TO DUST WHEN I RECEIVE MY INCORRUPTIBLE AND IMMORTAL BODY) I can share all I want if skin is exposed.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a butterfly tattoo on the underside of my right wrist , it’s in flight. It is to symbolically remind me of what the Lord has set me free from, long story , I had it coloured purple to remind me that I am a daughter of the King. I had that when I was 50 , I am now 64. I am going to get another one on the underside of my left wrist in the next year. My closest friend and I are getting the same one, it’s to remind us that we are and always will be there for one another. However, for me , it will equally remind me that the the Lord is with me. It’s personal and has meaning and intention, it’s not a random decision or a fad.
I have never regretted getting the butterfly and it’s only a few on this forum that have chosen to sit in judgement over it.
Rita

I love it.

My son passed 8 yrs ago this Nov. and I just got my two children's names done with the cross and fish emblem by their names.

This is what the Lord lent to me after I became saved. We do not always appreciate what we have until it is no more.

Ppl whom pass judgment only make themselves look ignorant. Personally I live for HIM, not them !

Reactions: Rita

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the one . I love the imagery of the Father and the Son, I'll be adding the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove.

Thank you for all your research on my behalf.

I restarted my arthritis meds and the inflammation is slowly ebbing so hopefully I'll be more functional and less grumpy........lol

Blessings in Christ Jesus. It is not The Lord's desire that you suffer with that arthritis, as He took took that suffering upon Himself upon that cross. A simple rebuke in His Name is all that is needed. What a man believes in his heart, so he is. Blessings with out judgement.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
YOU folks have broadened my vision of my new tattoo so much with your kind inputs that I'm wanting every image you've shown
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Well, then maybe eventually you will receive more than one new tattoo...

I love my Lord and we CAN NOT always verbally share with ppl of the world. By the flesh ( WHICH IS TEMPORAL AND WILL RETURN TO DUST WHEN I RECEIVE MY INCORRUPTIBLE AND IMMORTAL BODY) I can share all I want if skin is exposed.
Well, when my wife and I talked with a young lady with the whole of John 3.16 tattooed on her wrist area, she didn't say a lot - she said it was her favorite Bible verse, as mine also - but the inking certainly communicated. (And I'm sure it will have communicated to not a few others also.)

Tattoos do work.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Rita
@Rita

Yes; as testimony tools and conversation-starters tattoos do work, as you have well proved.

I think a while ago you had decided not to get any more inking done; so maybe you more recently changed your mind, in order to have it done with your friend also; so for her will it maybe her first time having a tattoo done?