Can you prove it?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Yes, Satan can appear as an angel of light. I would say Joseph Smith witnesses that.

Right, bad fruit is produced by evil doers

I believe all healing comes from God if an angel stirred up a pool that resulted in healing, it. Waa from God. Angels are ministers.
Yes some angels are ministers but not all of them is righteous, as some angels are rebelious to God (Job 4:17-18).
But the healing itself wasn't mean as physical healing, the true healing was the devil released from the sinner as the torturement came from the devil, that's why Jesus exorcist the sinners & the sickens from the evil spirit as their sickness is came from the evil spirit (Matthew 10:1; Luke 6:18; Luke 8:2).

One can create all kinds of symbolic meanings out of scripture - got to be careful with that.

Illuminati can't heal anything. The Pharisees did envy Jesus though, he was mire popular then they were. Jesus mission was to die for our sins so He purposely insulted them, made them look foolish, healed on The Sabbath, turned over tables in the Temple, called them a brood of vipers and condemned them. These provocations certainly pushed them to get rid of him - but that is exactly what God's purpose was.
Jesus was crucified because the devil won't let Jesus stay on the world, as the devil won't let many people believed in Jesus and be saved as the devil will tried to make accusation and false allegation to eliminate Jesus. That was not his mission but it was the risk of saving people as Jesus knew before happening and Jesus with disciples tried to defend themself from the violence of the envy legion (Luke 22:37-38; Luke 22:44-45).

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes some angels are ministers but not all of them is righteous, as some angels are rebelious to God (Job 4:17-18).
But the healing itself wasn't mean as physical healing, the true healing was the devil released from the sinner as the torturement came from the devil, that's why Jesus exorcist the sinners & the sickens from the evil spirit as their sickness is came from the evil spirit (Matthew 10:1; Luke 6:18; Luke 8:2).

Jesus was crucified because the devil won't let Jesus stay on the world, as the devil won't let many people believed in Jesus and be saved as the devil will tried to make accusation and false allegation to eliminate Jesus. That was not his mission but it was the risk of saving people as Jesus knew before happening and Jesus with disciples tried to defend themself from the violence of the envy legion (Luke 22:37-38; Luke 22:44-45).

Casting out demons was considered healing ... and so? I don't get your point.
My point was angels don't heal but by the power of God who ordains it.

So you think Jesus was crucified because Satan didn't want him around to save people? You actually brought up a good point. Satan was fooled. He thought and encouraged Christ's death as something that would defeat Christ's purpose. He probably cheered as his followers mocked Him on the cross. But God ordained this event long ago and did not have this knowledge.
JESUS sacrificed Himself, that was the whole purpose from the beginning of time. His mission was to become a human, and at an appointed time start His ministry; which was to teach His chosen disciples the Good News that they would spread throughout the world. He heal the diseased, blind, deaf, lame and demon possessed; the dead were raised and the poor had the gospel preached to them. After 3 1/2 years of ministry, He died for the sins of the world, resurrected Himself on the 3rd day, and during a forty day period, appeared and disappeared on at least ten select occasions; then ascended to heaven and was given all authority.
Satan had absolutely no power over Jesus. He tried to tempt him and failed.
As far as the Illuminati go, personally, I don't know them. Maybe some were believers and some were not - God will determine.
I will say the elites today, like Rothschilds, Rockefeller, Soros, Gates, and those who are behind this movement of a One World Government are under Satan's power. If they are part of this Illuminati or Cabal, so be it, God is SOVEREIGN and has allowed it for a purpose. The Lord will return and dispose of all evil soon. Amen.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you prove that 2+2=4? Can you prove that the Earth revolves around the sun? Can you prove that petroleum is flammable? Can you prove that Jesus loves you? What I'm getting down to is, if it's true then you can prove it; but if you say that something is a fact but can't offer any proof to substantiate it as fact, then how can anybody know that it is fact? If I claim that Mount Annapurna is the tallest mountain, above sea level, in the world then I should be able to prove it. Actually everything on the planet that mankind holds to be fact can be substantiated by evidence. That is everything except the greatest false belief in the world (christianity). Here I am claiming that christianity is untrue, can I prove it? Yes I can. The foundation of your entire socioeconomic world order is a falsehood, and I can prove it
So far, all we see is someone claiming that he can prove things, who actually hasn't proved anything yet. Well?

Reactions: April_Rose

Looking4Me

Feb 5, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Mr Peter Simpson was very upset about Christianity, as it comes across in his numerous post's. However I don't think many Christian's who participated in this thread stopped to think about why Peter Simpson was attacking them, and took the moral high ground. I am sure those individuals know exactly what the Bible teaches about loving your enemies, but what throws me is how believer's can wax over those particular verses in defence of their personal beliefs.

Last edited:

Looking4Me

Feb 5, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
He's banned so it's too late now anyways.
What has Christianity become today? When they no longer put up with the tiniest problem's that come their way. Unlike the Christian's we read about in the New Testament who took in someone who was know to them all as a murderer of Christian's themselves.

Looking4Me

Feb 5, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Man is not an animal. We were made with far more intelligence, abilities, talents, creativity and in God's image. What is God's you may ask? We are made with volition, a rational mind, emotions and a spiritual compartment.
The TOE is false, based on guesswork, not facts.
Ecclesiastes 3:21 (KJV)
“Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?”

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can you prove that 2+2=4? Can you prove that the Earth revolves around the sun? Can you prove that petroleum is flammable? Can you prove that Jesus loves you? What I'm getting down to is, if it's true then you can prove it; but if you say that something is a fact but can't offer any proof to substantiate it as fact, then how can anybody know that it is fact? If I claim that Mount Annapurna is the tallest mountain, above sea level, in the world then I should be able to prove it. Actually everything on the planet that mankind holds to be fact can be substantiated by evidence. That is everything except the greatest false belief in the world (christianity). Here I am claiming that christianity is untrue, can I prove it? Yes I can. The foundation of your entire socioeconomic world order is a falsehood, and I can prove it
Not being able to prove or for that matter disprove does not make anything right or wrong. Relying on the logic of proof or disproof is fraught with many problems, primarily mans limited objectivity and love of denial.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What has Christianity become today? When they no longer put up with the tiniest problem's that come their way. Unlike the Christian's we read about in the New Testament who took in someone who was know to them all as a murderer of Christian's themselves.
This is going to sound weird and perhaps controversial, but in my view, this isn't the place for Christian love and charity. Why do I say this? The Bible, and especially Jesus teaches us about the importance and significance of the individual. Given this perspective, Christian love and charity can not be fully and properly expressed in this format because Love requires a face to face encounter between real people. We can certainly be civil with each other here on the boards. But in order to deliver effective and genuine beneficence, one must know the other person and specifically, what they actually need. Jesus helped people face to face and he often touched them in some way. Human love requires human contact, which, in our case, requires that we spend more than a brief moment with someone.

Allowing someone else to know me takes courage. Someone, fearful, and desperate might come to a Christian board accusing us of having false ideas in order to cry out for help, but how can we know this? All we can do is give the other person the space to work through the issue and treat them with grace and patience, responding to the surface meaning of what was said.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What may appear to be a troll could be someone genuinely hurt by religion, and too much post modern koolaid.
Maybe but when they come here, frothing at the mouth calling all of us the children of the devil it is an attack as far as I’m concerned. He said that he is the only spirit filled believer, the only one lol.

Whatever. If you can’t even have a civil conversation about anything it’s not with the time to respond. If I could have an actual conversation without rude condensation I have a way to prove God is real. Oh well, come back and be nice!

Looking4Me

Feb 5, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
This is going to sound weird and perhaps controversial, but in my view, this isn't the place for Christian love and charity. Why do I say this? The Bible, and especially Jesus teaches us about the importance and significance of the individual. Given this perspective, Christian love and charity can not be fully and properly expressed in this format because Love requires a face to face encounter between real people. We can certainly be civil with each other here on the boards. But in order to deliver effective and genuine beneficence, one must know the other person and specifically, what they actually need. Jesus helped people face to face and he often touched them in some way. Human love requires human contact, which, in our case, requires that we spend more than a brief moment with someone.

Allowing someone else to know me takes courage. Someone, fearful, and desperate might come to a Christian board accusing us of having false ideas in order to cry out for help, but how can we know this? All we can do is give the other person the space to work through the issue and treat them with grace and patience, responding to the surface meaning of what was said.
As you say "this isn't the place for Christian love and charity" I can only ask, why is it not?

Looking4Me

Feb 5, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Maybe but when they come here, frothing at the mouth calling all of us the children of the devil it is an attack as far as I’m concerned. He said that he is the only spirit filled believer, the only one lol.

Whatever. If you can’t even have a civil conversation about anything it’s not with the time to respond. If I could have an actual conversation without rude condensation I have a way to prove God is real. Oh well, come back and be nice!
Until a person's spirit is redeemed by Jesus they are dead in their sins and have no solid moral grounding. Expecting those people to act morally in the same manner as the redeemed is a unrealistic expectation that can never be fully met. Unless you believe that with or without kingdom intervention we can all rise in moral excellence.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you say "this isn't the place for Christian love and charity" I can only ask, why is it not?
Again, real, true, Christian charity requires personal contact. This is impossible to do among anonymous people on a message board. The best I can do, is read each post sympathetically, giving the author the benefit of the doubt. Attempt to understand it as the author intended. And then respond with an answer intended to bless the reader. That's as far as I can go.

Looking4Me

Feb 5, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Again, real, true, Christian charity requires personal contact. This is impossible to do among anonymous people on a message board. The best I can do, is read each post sympathetically, giving the author the benefit of the doubt. Attempt to understand it as the author intended. And then respond with an answer intended to bless the reader. That's as far as I can go.
Can you be anymore fake?

Looking4Me

Feb 5, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
No. Explain further. And please elaborate about how someone can love me online.
Explaining that would only encompass my personal opinion on love. (But this is not the point I'm attempting to drive home) I am questioning how it is possible for someone who knows a God of love can believe that there is a area or place impossible for love to live.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Explaining that would only encompass my personal opinion on love. (But this is not the point I'm attempting to drive home) I am questioning how it is possible for someone who knows a God of love can believe that there is a area or place impossible for love to live.
Good question. I like how you think. But do you not see that love requires personal contact? How do we give expression to our love if not through action that is in some way beneficial to the beloved? Paul says that love is patient and kind, and I suppose I can be patient and kind with those on message boards. But is it real? That's my question.

Why do I raise this question? We are living during a time when the enemy is actively working to separate us, cut us off from each other, causing us to experience alienation, being isolated from groups or activities to which one should belong or in which one should be involved. What are the effects of social isolation? Anxiety? Depression? Mental illness? I question whether on-line interaction is a proper substitute. Can we actually love each other this way?