Can you prove it?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter is gone, but his topic lives on. So getting some nonsense out of the way:
Can you prove that 2+2=4?
  • Yes.

Can you prove that the Earth revolves around the sun?
  • Yes.

Can you prove that petroleum is flammable?
  • Yes.

If I claim that Mount Annapurna is the tallest mountain, above sea level, in the world then I should be able to prove it.
  • Mount Everest is the tallest mountain and Mount Annapurna ranks number 10.

Here I am claiming that christianity is untrue, can I prove it? Yes I can.
  • We will never know, because you offered no evidence, let alone “proof” before getting banned.

The foundation of your entire socioeconomic world order is a falsehood, and I can prove it
  • Irrelevant, since Christianity is not a “socioeconomic world order”.

Having scraped off the DROSS, let us take advantage of this opportunity to discuss CHRISTIANITY. Peter did ask one question that actually seemed worth asking and answering:

Can you prove that Jesus loves you?

So, to all Christians, and for the benefit of all non-Christians ... does anyone have any evidence to present or arguments to make towards proving that Jesus loves you?

Reactions: April_Rose

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
What a load of crap. There are groups... Gnostics and Jesuits in particular, who interpret scripture using kabbalah and numerology, but they came later. Just as the constellations came before astrology, so did scripture come before the warped philosophies of man who seek to destroy their true meaning.
At least the gnostics weren't burning people alive and torturing people.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Can you prove that 2+2=4? Can you prove that the Earth revolves around the sun? Can you prove that petroleum is flammable? Can you prove that Jesus loves you? What I'm getting down to is, if it's true then you can prove it; but if you say that something is a fact but can't offer any proof to substantiate it as fact, then how can anybody know that it is fact? If I claim that Mount Annapurna is the tallest mountain, above sea level, in the world then I should be able to prove it. Actually everything on the planet that mankind holds to be fact can be substantiated by evidence. That is everything except the greatest false belief in the world (christianity). Here I am claiming that christianity is untrue, can I prove it? Yes I can. The foundation of your entire socioeconomic world order is a falsehood, and I can prove it

Here is the reality.

You can't prove that God does not exist.
You can only prove that you don't believe He exists.
So, Peter.... until you can prove that God is not waiting for you, on the other side of your death, then you might want to reconsider what you are doing here.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you prove that 2+2=4? Can you prove that the Earth revolves around the sun? Can you prove that petroleum is flammable? Can you prove that Jesus loves you? What I'm getting down to is, if it's true then you can prove it; but if you say that something is a fact but can't offer any proof to substantiate it as fact, then how can anybody know that it is fact? If I claim that Mount Annapurna is the tallest mountain, above sea level, in the world then I should be able to prove it. Actually everything on the planet that mankind holds to be fact can be substantiated by evidence. That is everything except the greatest false belief in the world (christianity). Here I am claiming that christianity is untrue, can I prove it? Yes I can. The foundation of your entire socioeconomic world order is a falsehood, and I can prove it
Are you any relation to Homer Simpson? It kind of sounds like something he would say.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Peter Simpson
Do you want a prove ?
images

Old Testament bible was built upon the Kabbalah Tree Of Life (Sephiroth), those Sephiroth was the element of our body to measure the divine energy, did the pop culture of christian worship songs refers to Malkuth as bow knee beneath the feet of Jesus ?
But from Kabbalah perspective they acknowledge them as 10 angels that control our life. But in the book of Daniel & Revelation, it was the beast with ten horns & seven heads as seven halls of divine place * see kabbalah link above * (Daniel 7:7; Revelation 12:3; Revelation 13:1; Revelation 17:7).
From this Tree Of Life measurement Jesus was crucified, that's why everybody who practice the law are under the curse because of this deadly measurement (Matthew 7:2; Mark 4:24).
This ten Sephiroth order was also rejected by Jesus when he was in school according to the first gospel infancy of Jesus (Chapter XX), because the old testament was built using this order. No wonder why did Jesus used Aramaic language as this Zohar Kabbalah was use the Aramaic. That's why Jesus told that "Woe are those the scribes & pharisees" who hold the tradition but lack of compassion & mercy.
We know now why did the Freemason was holding the tradition of Egypt and old testament with their own oath, because they're part of the fallen angels that bring solomon into curse (1 Kings 11:1-13) and also who bring Jesus into crucifixion as Jesus was part of Essenes and not as other elite Scribes & Pharisees in Jerusalem.
Freemason was not believe in Jesus but they believed in Supreme Being named JAHBULON or Baal Zebulon (Beelzebub), as they're also practice Kabbalah too.
So, with those measurement nobody will go into heaven unless they believe in Jesus. If Jesus was measured that way, so are we (John 15:18-25).
This is an example of being spiritually blind and trying to fit Christianity into a false religious
Cult based on lies.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a pretty judgmental statement, what makes you think that I'm an atheist? Is it because I don't believe that Jesus is going to go out of his way for a bunch of murdering pedophiles?
He doesn't go out if His way for any reprobates, they are already judged considering He knows the future, whether they receive Him or reject Him. Romans 1 explains that He lets rhem go to do and be what they want.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what you're trying to defend is that God is such an asshole and a malicious prick that he would condemn an entire species of animal over eating an apple
Man is not an animal. We were made with far more intelligence, abilities, talents, creativity and in God's image. What is God's you may ask? We are made with volition, a rational mind, emotions and a spiritual compartment.
The TOE is false, based on guesswork, not facts.

Reactions: April_Rose

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For all you so called christians out there, even that verse of scripture is ridiculous. The heart is a pump nothing more it doesn't have the capacity to love or to hate, judge or acquit, it pumps blood that's it. That verse if correctly interpreted would read "out of the overflow of your soul, your mouth speaks."
When the Bible refers the the heart of Man it is referring to His invisible self, soul, the his physical heart.
You possess invisible qualities. Your soul is your mind, will, emotions all if which are not something physical. Thoughts can be transmitted by Neurotransmitters, but ideas and thought can not be seen under a microscope. You can cut open someone's brain and look at their thoughts, emotions. All you see is chemicals. Love is not a chemical either. Our minds use iur brains to function in this physical realm and so when we die our minds go with us - only purified, that is if you have been spiritually transformed.
So Yes, out of your soul (mind, will, emotions) your mouth speaks.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here I am claiming that christianity is untrue, can I prove it? Yes I can. The foundation of your entire socioeconomic world order is a falsehood, and I can prove it
The state of the socio-economic world is approaching the New World Order. History proves that it has gone through many changes. But the foundation of the world was quite different when God made it. You could not prove anything about it. What we see now is what the world has suffered all through history, the consequences of sin.

What you think in your mind may be important to you, but not valuable. It can't help you. You were born with a defect and this defect has harmed you and others and there is nothing you can do to get rid of it. Only God can. Just look at your life, all the things you have said and done and the consequences of those things, how they effected relationships, maybe your health, jobs, prosperity and happiness. You do pursue happiness don't you? Have you found It? Or is it elusive. Is there a void, something missing that you just can't fill and satisfy? And what if you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would your life mean, what would have been your purpose other than just to survive and get whatever you can?
Deep down in your soul, don't you yearn for all good things, but something always gets in the way. What if someone promised you a perfect life where no evil, no bad things ever happened, that at your mist elated and happy moment in your life, it would be like that forever. Wouldn't you be interested?
Jesus promises that if you believe in Him. He can transform you heart, your perspective, world view, attitude and bring you joy and hope.
This is evidence in the lives of Chrisitians. We know this, feel it and have faith that it is truth.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
This is an example of being spiritually blind and trying to fit Christianity into a false religious
Cult based on lies.
What if I told you if the devil take a form of a beguiling light from the Adam & Eve era ?
As paul was told so in 2 Corinthians 11:14, and Jesus was also told that you can distinct them by their fruit; what is it ?

Galatians 5:22-23
22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, a quiet mind, kind acts, well-doing, faith,
23. Gentle behaviour, control over desires: against such there is no law.

So, if the fruit is none of above then you should know where it came from (Galatians 5:19-21; 1 Corinthians 1:20-21).
We have to be aware that all the cure and healing was not come from God but its from the angel (John 5:1-18). The healing was not physical healing but soul healing and awakeness of spiritual realm that built the world. Why did Jesus heal that man outside of the pool (the outside of the worldly physical church), it is the same with God lead Israelite out of Egypt into wilderness & exile.
We know now how the healing power of the sick are the monopoly of the elite illuminati, so that's why Jesus was crucified because Jesus was not bow down to the angel (devil) and he was healed people outside of the elite group and that made the elite become envy to Jesus (Luke 4:1-13).

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if I told you if the devil take a form of a beguiling light from the Adam & Eve era ?
As paul was told so in 2 Corinthians 11:14, and Jesus was also told that you can distinct them by their fruit; what is it ?
Yes, Satan can appear as an angel of light. I would say Joseph Smith witnesses that.
Galatians 5:22-23
22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, a quiet mind, kind acts, well-doing, faith,
23. Gentle behaviour, control over desires: against such there is no law.

So, if the fruit is none of above then you should know where it came from (Galatians 5:19-21; 1 Corinthians 1:20-21)
Right, bad fruit is produced by evil doers

We have to be aware that all the cure and healing was not come from God but its from the angel (John 5:1-18). The healing was not physical healing but soul healing and awakeness of spiritual realm that built the world. Why did Jesus heal that man outside of the pool (the outside of the worldly physical church), it is the same with God lead Israelite out of Egypt into wilderness & exile.
I believe all healing comes from God if an angel stirred up a pool that resulted in healing, it. Waa from God. Angels are ministers.
Jesus healed in a variety of ways, but He is God. Dunking oneself in a pool numerous times or spitting in the dirt and rubbing a blind man's eyes is just what a person needed. They may need to prove their obedience. If they believed Him, then needed to demonstrate their belief in obedience. The spit in the dirt was interesting. I could imagine people for generations trying that one in blind people. Maybe the blond man needed a mineral in the dirt for the cure. We do come from the dust of the earth.
One can create all kinds of symbolic meanings out of scripture - got to be careful with that.

We know now how the healing power of the sick are the monopoly of the elite illuminati, so that's why Jesus was crucified because Jesus was not bow down to the angel (devil) and he was healed people outside of the elite group and that made the elite become envy to Jesus (Luke 4:1-13)
Illuminati can't heal anything. The Pharisees did envy Jesus though, he was mire popular then they were. Jesus mission was to die for our sins so He purposely insulted them, made them look foolish, healed on The Sabbath, turned over tables in the Temple, called them a brood of vipers and condemned them. These provocations certainly pushed them to get rid of him - but that is exactly what God's purpose was.

Last edited:

Berserk

Apr 13, 2019
Colville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Arguments about God are only as good as their underlying assumptions. These assumptions are based on experience. Therefore, arguments about God are only as good as one's experience. "Experience" is subjective, not objective. So debate should be focused on what is subjectively or psychologically persuasive, not on what can be "proven." There are at least 4 aspects of psychological persuasiveness about God's reality:
(1) the question of which view of God makes best sense of all the relevant data;
(2) the question of whether Christian theism has not been falsified, yet is in principle falsifiable and hence meaningful;
(3) the question of whether Christian theism sufficiently meets human needs to warrant a spiritual quest as to whether unbelievers can meet the conditions for experiencing faith's subjective certainty.
(4) The skeptical seeker must meet God on God's terms, not on the skeptic's terms. Therefore, the skeptical seeker must become clear that he is willing to serve God with all his heart, if God makes Himself real to his satisfaction, and must then seek experience of God with all his heart.