Can you prove it?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What may appear to be a troll could be someone genuinely hurt by religion, and too much post modern koolaid.

True,.. good point. That's why I made a point of saying that I wasn't always right. However, nine times out of ten when somebody starts calling God names it's to try and get us upset and all worked up and that's why I automatically assume that it's a troll and try not to respond to them or if I was a staff member, I would be keeping an extra close eye on them.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you prove that 2+2=4? Can you prove that the Earth revolves around the sun? Can you prove that petroleum is flammable? Can you prove that Jesus loves you? What I'm getting down to is, if it's true then you can prove it; but if you say that something is a fact but can't offer any proof to substantiate it as fact, then how can anybody know that it is fact? If I claim that Mount Annapurna is the tallest mountain, above sea level, in the world then I should be able to prove it. Actually everything on the planet that mankind holds to be fact can be substantiated by evidence. That is everything except the greatest false belief in the world (christianity). Here I am claiming that christianity is untrue, can I prove it? Yes I can. The foundation of your entire socioeconomic world order is a falsehood, and I can prove it

Interesting.
Before you get all into Disproving Christianity;
Can you DEFINE Christianity?

Reactions: April_Rose

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you prove that 2+2=4? Can you prove that the Earth revolves around the sun? Can you prove that petroleum is flammable? Can you prove that Jesus loves you? What I'm getting down to is, if it's true then you can prove it; but if you say that something is a fact but can't offer any proof to substantiate it as fact, then how can anybody know that it is fact? If I claim that Mount Annapurna is the tallest mountain, above sea level, in the world then I should be able to prove it. Actually everything on the planet that mankind holds to be fact can be substantiated by evidence. That is everything except the greatest false belief in the world (christianity). Here I am claiming that christianity is untrue, can I prove it? Yes I can. The foundation of your entire socioeconomic world order is a falsehood, and I can prove it

What are you wanting to prove and why?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you wanting to prove and why?

It's a silly post.
Christianity is a Religion.
Religions are simply "groups of people" who commit to a "Same set of Beliefs" and typically "gather, establish, discuss their common beliefs".

He tried to establish a disbelief Pertaining to A Religion...by trying to claim the religion non existant.
From the get go, he established, his incompetency to Discuss let alone debate.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey I can can prove Christianity IS TRUE. There is a church down the road and people go to it every Sunday to worship God. There. Don't believe me? Google it, I swear it is there.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey I can can prove Christianity IS TRUE. There is a church down the road and people go to it every Sunday to worship God. There. Don't believe me? Google it, I swear it is there.

That proves Christianity is true but that doesn't prove that God exists. However, it's like I said before,.. if we needed proof then we wouldn't need to rely strictly on our faith.

Looking4Me

Feb 5, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
That's a pretty judgmental statement, what makes you think that I'm an atheist? Is it because I don't believe that Jesus is going to go out of his way for a bunch of murdering pedophiles?
The real question is, does Jesus forgive himself after forsaking himself on the cross that day?

Last edited:

Looking4Me

Feb 5, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
But Google is also a place people gather around a specific set of beliefs, so ________?

Looking4Me

Feb 5, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
That proves Christianity is true but that doesn't prove that God exists. However, it's like I said before,.. if we needed proof then we wouldn't need to rely strictly on our faith.
How does your personal faith in Jesus make someone else a believer?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Peter,

I know you are here today and gone tomorrow. Can you prove that 2 plus 2 doesn’t equal four???

Of course You can’t.....so move on to your next website with your anti Christian rhetoric and leave us alone.