Can You Read Dreams?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do operate in the gift of discernment (totally anointed by God, not of my own strength) and have often been called on to interpret dreams, however, it's more of an interactive process (difficult to do on a message board). Still, if you send me your dream, I'll attempt to help. Some dreams are from God, some are just our own mind interpreting events. You have to be able to discern the difference.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can You Read Dreams?
If stick them down on paper there shouldn't be a problem ....unless you write chinese.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think if God puts something into your head in a dream He will be the one to let you know what it means - no skill or principles involved, just prayer. I have had dreams which were personal to me and I have had dreams which I shared with our church and with both types the meaning has been given to me. Perhaps others find the meaning through skill and principles but for me it's been a simple process of prayer and answer. This is why I think you can't really teach interpretation of dreams in the spiritual realm or it can be a bit like those books you can buy about the meanings of dreams.

I can sometimes understand dreams. That understanding has never once come to me by giving the dream thought or using my mind. It’s just suddenly there, the understanding. I don’t run across many dreams in here but when I do, if I understand it, I refuse to look at any of the replies. I just give what I saw and then leave. I might sometimes come back if anything else comes to me but mostly, that doesn’t happen.

I have only heard a few dreams, very, very few, that are actually about some future event.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I can sometimes understand dreams. That understanding has never once come to me by giving the dream thought or using my mind. It’s just suddenly there, the understanding. I don’t run across many dreams in here but when I do, if I understand it, I refuse to look at any of the replies. I just give what I saw and then leave. I might sometimes come back if anything else comes to me but mostly, that doesn’t happen.

I have only heard a few dreams, very, very few, that are actually about some future event.
Yer that's how it is with me. I just KNOW.
I used to have recurring dreams in which I was in a place i didn't recognise, and then one year travelling in Cornwall we passed through a place and it was the place in my dreams. I have never had that dream since. And one year I was woken in the middle of the night - but I don't think it was a dream - feeling an urgency to pray for Queen Elizabeth. The next day as she rode sidesaddle at the head of a procession she was shot at six times. She was amazing though and kept her horse under control and it turned out to be only blanks.

P.S. She still rides at 96. Amazing woman and a Christian too.