Catholic Preist Sings Song About Lucifer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet, you've NEVER been able to answer a single question.
WHY is that?

And, by the way - as fact is a fact.
No such thing as "Catholic " facts . . .
I have to agree with the latter staments . due to i have answered your questions long ago and yet all you did was try and twist stuff .
but as far as what you said about as fact is fact . well a fact is a fact
and what you said about NO such thing as catholic facts , I WOULD NOT BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF
i mean they do have SOME facts right . but most THEY DO NOT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1700939127456.png
and yet todays all inclusive LOVE sure seems to be loving on PRIDE Month . YEAH .
Let us ponder on that for a bit , the next time some pastor tries to stand up to bless same sex unions .
YEAH i be talking to the protestant realm , BUT NOT JUST THEM , as POPE francis said the same thing himself .
We can BLESS same sex unions . YEAH only we forgot something . DO WE THINK GOD BLESSES IT . exactly .

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to agree with the latter staments . due to i have answered your questions long ago and yet all you did was try and twist stuff .
but as far as what you said about as fact is fact . well a fact is a fact
and what you said about NO such thing as catholic facts , I WOULD NOT BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF
i mean they do have SOME facts right . but most THEY DO NOT .
How can you say "MOST they don't." Do you even know what MOST of the facts ARE?

How COULD you, since you don't read/research/explore much BEYOND your own KJV? Have you even picked up a CATHOLIC Bible? Read the footnotes and cross references? Ever looked into those footnotes and cross references? Examined them? Researched them?

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 38239
and yet todays all inclusive LOVE sure seems to be loving on PRIDE Month . YEAH .
Let us ponder on that for a bit , the next time some pastor tries to stand up to bless same sex unions .
YEAH i be talking to the protestant realm , BUT NOT JUST THEM , as POPE francis said the same thing himself .
We can BLESS same sex unions . YEAH only we forgot something . DO WE THINK GOD BLESSES IT . exactly .
Do you REALLY believe that ALL Catholics side with Pope Francis because of his recent announcement regarding same sex unions?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you REALLY believe that ALL Catholics side with Pope Francis because of his recent announcement regarding same sex unions?
A resounding heck no they didnt . Some of them are waking up the fact they got them an anti christ in the seat .
But pope francis is very popular , heck a ton of protestants love that man . the majority love this all inclusive false love lie .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can you say "MOST they don't." Do you even know what MOST of the facts ARE?

How COULD you, since you don't read/research/explore much BEYOND your own KJV? Have you even picked up a CATHOLIC Bible? Read the footnotes and cross references? Ever looked into those footnotes and cross references? Examined them? Researched them?
Figure of speech . it dont seem to matter to most protestants , or all that what they sit under
teaches falsehoods . That goes with every group . most folks dont care that their leaders dont stick to the biblical pattern .
They just care about who preaches what best suits their own carnal hearts desires . AND THAT BE A FACT
all OVER CHRISTENDOM and i aint afraid to say it . FOLKS SOLD JESUS OUT for another jesus that serves the flesh .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A resounding heck no they didnt . Some of them are waking up the fact they got them an anti christ in the seat .
But pope francis is very popular , heck a ton of protestants love that man . the majority love this all inclusive false love lie .
Like I said earlier...you tend to believe that EVERY Pope is the anti-Christ. *eyerolll*

Reactions: amigo de christo

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said earlier...you tend to believe that EVERY Pope is the anti-Christ. *eyerolll*
And, you actually "liked" my post?

Have you even READ Revelations? The anti-Christ is supposed to be here for 3.5 years...not 2000 + years...

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And, you actually "liked" my post?

Have you even READ Revelations? The anti-Christ is supposed to be here for 3.5 years...not 2000 + years...
Hello Mink,

1 John 2:18 - "Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come,
by which we know that it is the last hour."

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Mink,

1 John 2:18 - "Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come,
by which we know that it is the last hour."
God blinks. A THOUSAND years goes by.

I agree that we're in the "last hour. "

But not today.

Popes have come. Popes have gone. NONE have proven to be the anti-Christ. It's like the non-Catholic believers are throwing things against the wall to see what may stick...

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God blinks. A THOUSAND years goes by.

I agree that we're in the "last hour. "

But not today.

Popes have come. Popes have gone. NONE have proven to be the anti-Christ. It's like the non-Catholic believers are throwing things against the wall to see what may stick...
If the world was in the last hour at the time of the Apostle John, then we are entering the Final Minutes before the Second Coming.

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the world was in the last hour at the time of the Apostle John, then we are entering the Final Minutes before the Second Coming.
How many moments are years to God?

I agree that we should "be prepared". But not in the same way that SOME say.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many moments are years to God?

I agree that we should "be prepared". But not in the say that SOME say.

There are worldwide events that must take place first, so there are still some years available for mankind to seek the LORD.

"and this gospel will be prached in all the world and then the end(satan's rule) will come."

Reactions: Mink57
Status
Not open for further replies.