Catholic Preist Sings Song About Lucifer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sola Scriptura = 'The GIFT that keeps on Giving'
Too bad it NOT supported by the very Scriptures it purports to be ouur "Sole Authority".

Besides - the Canon of Scripture is a Catholic Tradition . . .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, CHRIST did, but *you* aren't doing that. You're punitive yourself, and you're assigning *your* punitive attitude toward Christ.

That was NOT Christ's way!

No. The Pope isn't saying "bless this union." Read the words (which I doubt you did) CAREFULLY. The Pope is trying to see IF there's a way to 'bless this union.' That's a big 'IF'. But alas...you have such hatred and prejudice toward the Pope that you want to believe what you THINK the Pope means.

Being loving IS tolerant. Read Corinthians, Amigo.

WE are not to judge. Judgment is left up to GOD ALONE; not US. By your judgment and condemnation, YOU are playing the role of GOD.
IF there is a way to BLESS this union . WHO made that man pope . anyone , a simple lamb
could have told him , HEY POPEY , THERE IS NO WAY TO BLESS that which GOD considers abomination .
This pope is duping you all . BIG TIME TOO . but the influence of the delusion of the all inclusion has duped many
as their minds were long prepared to recieve it . Seeker friendly was dud from satan . But look at how fast
it swept through the real of christendom . now its led us into only farther darkness and
those in its darkness holler , THIS BE LIGHT , but no its darkness being portrayed as light . ANY GUESSES WHO AUTHORED IT .
a hint , marvel not for even satan can appear as an angel of LIGHT .
and lets not forget the warning , IF THE LIGHT that is in you be DARKNESS , then GREAT IS THAT DARKNESS . we bess watch out .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with many folks is that their faith is NOT IN JESUS CHRIST , but rather in instutions
that claim THUS SAYETH THE LORD . a recipe for total disaster .
Many have thier hopes in institutions of men who are decieving and yet
due to the instructions of their beloved insitution , whom they believe to be the MOUTH PIECE OF GOD
who said WE ARE THE DIVINE HAND and MOUTH OF GOD ,
these folks aint testing squat . The only way they test things is by what their beloved INSTIUTION and how their
beloved instituition taught them to test . AKA they test men through their own rose colored doctrines of their own institutions .
PS , that aint gonna bode well . TIME WE BIBLED UP . and FAST TOO .

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, CHRIST did, but *you* aren't doing that. You're punitive yourself, and you're assigning *your* punitive attitude toward Christ.

That was NOT Christ's way!

No. The Pope isn't saying "bless this union." Read the words (which I doubt you did) CAREFULLY. The Pope is trying to see IF there's a way to 'bless this union.' That's a big 'IF'. But alas...you have such hatred and prejudice toward the Pope that you want to believe what you THINK the Pope means.

Being loving IS tolerant. Read Corinthians, Amigo.

WE are not to judge. Judgment is left up to GOD ALONE; not US. By your judgment and condemnation, YOU are playing the role of GOD.
There it is the song of all christendom . JUDGE NOT , JUDGE NOT as the DJ spins . Yall been decieved my friend .
We are TO JUDGE those within . What we dont do is CONDMEN , put to death or etc . WE can put them out
and let GOD JUDGE THEM . you all bought the seeker friendly lie . the SONG of the DJ who has spun and spins continually
any time correction of sins is made within the church , JUDGE NOT , JUDGE NOT
and its number two hit song , WATCH THE LEAVEN RISE comes in full force . You got no idea the pattern the church has lost
what christainity has lost and sadly ..........................that many be lost . they have no idea .
As the seeker friendly all inclusive love spins its song , JUDGE NOT , JUDGE NOT , taken out of text
to imply CORRECT NOT . Watch out cause the leavens gonna flow to the full in them churches . as it already has been doing so .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sola Scriptura = 'The GIFT that keeps on Giving'
Yet its a thorn to those who prophesy falsely unto the peoples who they desire to keep under them for power and control
THE false ones no LIKEY the idea of SOLA SCRIPTURA . maybe SOLAPOPA or SOLA WHATEVER WE SAY . LAMBS
gonna cling to that bible my friend . YES INDEED .

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
How does one get confirmed as a “true believer”. For instance I might say you aren’t and you might say I aren’t. Who is right?
You are right. I am not one of them, but you can't change the fact that...
John 10:25-29 (CEB)
Jesus answered, I have told you, but you don’t believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, but you don’t believe because you don’t belong to my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice. I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life. They will never die, and no one will snatch them from my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them from my Father’s hand.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet its a thorn to those who prophesy falsely unto the peoples who they desire to keep under them for power and control
THE false ones no LIKEY the idea of SOLA SCRIPTURA . maybe SOLAPOPA or SOLA WHATEVER WE SAY . LAMBS
gonna cling to that bible my friend . YES INDEED .
The Bible is under attack just life the constitution is under attack. The evil ones want to do away with them so that they can do their evil.

• Love
Reactions: David in NJ

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
IF there is a way to BLESS this union . WHO made that man pope . anyone , a simple lamb
could have told him , HEY POPEY , THERE IS NO WAY TO BLESS that which GOD considers abomination .
This pope is duping you all . BIG TIME TOO . but the influence of the delusion of the all inclusion has duped many
as their minds were long prepared to recieve it . Seeker friendly was dud from satan . But look at how fast
it swept through the real of christendom . now its led us into only farther darkness and
those in its darkness holler , THIS BE LIGHT , but no its darkness being portrayed as light . ANY GUESSES WHO AUTHORED IT .
a hint , marvel not for even satan can appear as an angel of LIGHT .
and lets not forget the warning , IF THE LIGHT that is in you be DARKNESS , then GREAT IS THAT DARKNESS . we bess watch out .
You have been deceived by the media. The Pope does not support same sex unions nor does he support transgender ideology. Your hatred for the papacy is based on psychosis, not reality. You accept the lies of Alexander Hislop, and reject anything Catholics say in our defense. You are just another angry anti-trinitarian trouble maker. Your posts are a waste of screen space, which is why I rarely comment on your nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marymog and Mink57

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right. I am not one of them, but you can't change the fact that...
John 10:25-29 (CEB)
Jesus answered, I have told you, but you don’t believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, but you don’t believe because you don’t belong to my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice. I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life. They will never die, and no one will snatch them from my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them from my Father’s hand.
Thanks PuffyBlob,

That passage IN CONTEXT is to be taken in present tense, not future tense. What you left out was a sentence in vs24 that puts vs 25-29 IN CONTEXT!!

If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.....JESUS ANSWERED, I have told you......

If you would have read further, you would see that the Jews planned to stone Jesus not for the good works he was CURRENTLY doing but for claiming to be a God!

So there is no 'fact to change'. That passage has NOTHING to do with what we are discussing.

Thank you for your time......Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah , cause most wont correct squat , rather they TOLERATE SIN from those who are in the church
TRY reading the bible . PAUL would seem as a monster to yalls christendom false love and tolerance .
JESUS WOULD TOO .
so would peter , so would jude . THEY Didnt try and tolerate SIN the actions of evil in the church
were to be FAST corrected in their days . TODAYS LOVEY DO TOLERANCE SONG and DANCE
WONT DO THAT . rather it just pushes full steam ahead as more leaven enters into the building .
TIME TO MAKE BIBLICAL CORRECTION great again , WHILE THERE STILL BE TIME
Huh???? Your post makes ZERO sense.

PAUL would seem as a monster to yalls christendom....JESUS WOULD TOO ....so would peter , so would jude:Laughingoutloud:.

What does this even mean: TIME TO MAKE BIBLICAL CORRECTION great again , WHILE THERE STILL BE TIME

What is a "biblical correction"?

Reactions: Mink57

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh???? Your post makes ZERO sense.

PAUL would seem as a monster to yalls christendom....JESUS WOULD TOO ....so would peter , so would jude:Laughingoutloud:.

What does this even mean: TIME TO MAKE BIBLICAL CORRECTION great again , WHILE THERE STILL BE TIME

What is a "biblical correction"?
Plus, which 'bible' is he talking about?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was slick or so he thought he was . I didnt say HE said the church was gonna MARY THEM . HE NEVER SAID THAT
but what he did say or imply was nigh as bad . WELL the idea to bless the same sex union . NOPE that is just as guilty
as if one married them themselves . You cant bless sin . Nor the act of sin . PS , the protestant realm already , IN PART
have done things like that for years . GUESS WHAT IT LED TO , These now call it LOVE .
Now , unless the catholic archives are wrong , the video presented implied he , the pope , is behind the idea
of BLESSING same sex unions . THAT IS BAD NEWS . I dont care if he tries to put on the same show
the protestants did like its still not accepted teaching of the church and they wont actually marry them .
ITS a dog and pony show . FRANCIS is doing unto the RCC , what others did unto the protestant realm .
Saying partital truths , using ideas like love , all to get IT IN THE CHURCH . WHICH IN TIME
means IT WILL BECOME ACCEPTED IN AND BY the CHURCH . BAD NEWS .
we do not BLESS SIN or the act of SIN . THE CHURCH IS SUPPOSED to rather , CORRECT THE MEMBERS IN SIN .
Got it.....YOU HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM.

That means you need to APOLOGIZE or RETRACT your false statement.

I KNOW you won't because you have to much pride.

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This pope is duping you all . BIG TIME TOO .
I have already revealed you to be a liar on this subject matter......Stop bearing false witness!!

• Wow

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have been deceived by the media. The Pope does not support same sex unions nor does he support transgender ideology. Your hatred for the papacy is based on psychosis, not reality. You accept the lies of Alexander Hislop, and reject anything Catholics say in our defense. You are just another angry anti-trinitarian trouble maker.
I called out @amigo de christo on this matter and asked him to provide the evidence for his claim (post #894). Instead of giving any evidence he went on a rambling non-sensical diatribe (post #896).

His lie has been revealed but instead of apologizing.....He doubled down! Very sad for him :(

• Sad

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good question. His bible is a little bit lighter than The Bible.
Well...in all honesty, we (Catholics) can say the same thing about our own.

Thing is, that 'The' Bible has gone through many changes since the days of the first manuscripts.

2 Timothy 3:16 says, "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,"

But is "All Scripture" contained in ANY Bible?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
joy: joy: :Happy: joy:joy:
let it be said and read again . IT BE BIBLE TIME my friends .

PS , that aint gonna bode well . TIME WE BIBLED UP . and FAST TOO .
Sooooo, if your fellow Protestant next door decides to "Bible Up" and interprets it differently from YOU - WHO is right?

And what about the guy down the street? Or the person across town?
If the Holy Spirit is guiding each one individually, how can they come to different conclusions?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well...in all honesty, we (Catholics) can say the same thing about our own.

Thing is, that 'The' Bible has gone through many changes since the days of the first manuscripts.

2 Timothy 3:16 says, "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,"

But is "All Scripture" contained in ANY Bible?
I have wondered if someday we won't find letters from the Apostles (that can be authenticated) that have never been seen in modern times. If so, will they then become part of Scripture?

Mary

Reactions: Mink57

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooooo, if your fellow Protestant next door decides to "Bible Up" and interprets it differently from YOU - WHO is right?

And what about the guy down the street? Or the person across town?
If the Holy Spirit is guiding each one individually, how can they come to different conclusions?
For over two years i brought examples of solid biblical doctrine , YET the children of the harlot
never listened but rather made excuse every time the doctrine exposed their system .
I quit even trying to bring scrips to correct you all a while back. cause every time i did you just twisted it .
SO , now i just expose the harlot. And pope francis is an agent of upmost darkness .
HECK i even sent you and others the video proving what HE said , and you just made excuse .
SO do as thou wilt you are in darkness and i leave thee in darkness . But dont think that means
i aint gonna continue to expose the harlot and her daughters . cause i will .

Reactions: Marvelloustime
Status
Not open for further replies.