Catholics again involved in smuggling criminals.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Marymog from what I’ve seen so far in this forum, some people confuse Christianity with Republicanism and throw the “Satan” card for anything they don’t like.
Flee all politics . The liberal agenda is of the devil , as they all follow and do his work know .
Forget the politics . And flee THE R DOUBLE C and most all protestant sold out churches as well .
TIME we got back to the basics and learn FROM those who actually KNEW CHRIST . OPEN BIBLES and START FEASTING .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Marymog from what I’ve seen so far in this forum, some people confuse Christianity with Republicanism and throw the “Satan” card for anything they don’t like.
Some people also often seem to confuse being a Christian with being a patriotic American. While the two may overlap at times, they are most definitely not the same according to my understanding.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stop the world...I want to get off. It's God's problem, not mine.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are guilty too. But I will repeat, the point of the OP is that Catholics have a history of helping people escape justice. When any organization is helping criminals avoid justice they are partners with Satan. Maybe the Catholic Church needs a new crop of poor people to put into subjection and children to abuse.
So let's get some facts straight. Did you do any research in regard to your OP? I know you didn't because if you had you wouldn't be saying such silly things in an effort to degrade The Church. Here are some facts:
  • Some asylum seekers released by immigration officials in San Diego have been quarantining (COVID) in a hotel to comply with the state’s pandemic rules. The California Department of Public Health pays for the hotels at a cost of $26,000.00 -$45,000 a day.

• Those who test positive for COVID cannot stay at the hotels. They are transported to quarantine sites run by the San Diego County, where the migrants stay until they are ready to travel.
  • JFS and Catholic Charities provides food, clothing and health care to the immigrants.
  • The imigrants have been cleared to stay in the country while they wait for their chance to present their cases in court.

• In general, any immigrants who are physically present in the United States or who arrive in the U.S. can seek asylum, even if they were not legally admitted into the country.

• All immigrants have been released into JFS’s and Catholic Charities care by the Department of Homeland Security and are going through the legal process of seeking asylum in the U.S.
Keeping it real....Mary

Reactions: Illuminator

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've given up hoping that He'll stop my heart. Fear man? Perhaps I'm afraid of how fearfully stupid so many people are.
I prefer the word ignorant , but yeah folks do many Stupid things .
Fear it not , fear them not . This world was always headed right to the final climatic hour . ALL we can do
is point folks to biblical truth , to that JESUS and just hope in the glorious LORD . This life wont last forever my friend .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks...it always helps to hear that! Lol...amazing. You're a funny guy, Amigo! Lol...there, it's happening again!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where in the link you provided does it say that Catholics are illegally smuggling criminals?
Nowhere. The OP is an editorialized version of a FOX news article that does not even mention any Catholic organization smuggling illegals. There is no evidence so TEXBOW is forced to make it up to make it fit his preconceptions. Going back to WW2 is deceitful because that doesn't tell the whole story either.

albert-einstein-on-the-catholic-church-only-the-church-stood-15904118.png

The Church, the Nazis, and the Facts

Pope Pius XII helped to save over 800,000 Jews during World War II. As far as shielding Nazi’s, I have no idea how many bamboozled clerics after the war to get papers allowing them to escape to Argentina. I do not believe that the Holy See was ever involved in this, they would have no reason to assist Nazis. Again, no evidence for this STUPID conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marymog

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nowhere. The OP is an editorialized version of a FOX news article that does not even mention any Catholic organization smuggling illegals. There is no evidence so TEXBOW is forced to make it up. Going back to WW2 is deceitful because that doesn't tell the whole story either.
Yea...I can't find any evidence to back up @TEXBOW allegation. Me thinks he is just another anti-Catholic that likes to violate scripture with his rhetoric: though shall not bear false witness.

Reactions: Illuminator

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people also often seem to confuse being a Christian with being a patriotic American. While the two may overlap at times, they are most definitely not the same according to my understanding.
I suspect the reason people confuse being a christian with being patriotic is because this country was founded on Christian/Judaeo values by men who were escaping persecution for practicing their faith.

My two cents worth....Mary

Reactions: amadeus

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nowhere. The OP is an editorialized version of a FOX news article that does not even mention any Catholic organization smuggling illegals. There is no evidence so TEXBOW is forced to make it up. Going back to WW2 is deceitful because that doesn't tell the whole story either.
Can you not read the last paragraph in the article. You can ignore it, you can dispute it but to claim I'm making it up is not true. Do you not see Catholic Charities listed as the biggest propagators of the operation? Nothing deceitful about referencing WW II. It's a fact. You cannot hide from the Churches torrid history. You can bash me for pointing out the truth all you want. When anyone shines a light upon the sins of the Catholic Church rather than admit the sins they try to discredit the messenger. If I keep one person from falling into the false teachings of the Catholic Church its worth it. Read the sentence below slowly so you can digest what the author is saying.

Gooden indicated that the biggest propagators of this operation were the Catholic charities of San Diego and the Jewish Family Association, nonprofits with prominent donors - including AT&T, Bank of America and the federal government.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suspect the reason people confuse being a christian with being patriotic is because this country was founded on Christian/Judaeo values by men who were escaping persecution for practicing their faith.

My two cents worth....Mary
At least partially correct. If a person were really and continuously seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness I do not believe he would confuse the two things.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you not read the last paragraph in the article. You can ignore it, you can dispute it but to claim I'm making it up is not true. Do you not see Catholic Charities listed as the biggest propagators of the operation? Nothing deceitful about referencing WW II. It's a fact. You cannot hide from the Churches torrid history. You can bash me for pointing out the truth all you want. When anyone shines a light upon the sins of the Catholic Church rather than admit the sins they try to discredit the messenger. If I keep one person from falling into the false teachings of the Catholic Church its worth it. Read the sentence below slowly so you can digest what the author is saying.

Gooden indicated that the biggest propagators of this operation were the Catholic charities of San Diego and the Jewish Family Association, nonprofits with prominent donors - including AT&T, Bank of America and the federal government.
You should read post #65 which destroys what "Gooden indicated" and what you believe to be true and keep doubling down on to your own demise.

There is no "operation" by Catholic charities of San Diego or the Jewish Family Association to smuggle illegal immigrants into this country. They are simply facilitating the government by providing shelter, food, clothing, health care etc to the immigrants that the federal government BROUGHT to the the two hotels so they can be quarantined and those hotels being rented by the State government.

Besides that....even if your theory was true why is your lie only against Catholic Charities? Clearly the article says that the Jewish Family Association is involved also. Allegedly being bankrolled by AT&T & Bank of America. Why aren't you mad at the two hotels that are providing the shelter? Are they part of this "operation" also??? Where is all your venom against them?

Curious Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At least partially correct. If a person were really and continuously seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness I do not believe he would confuse the two things.
Why only partially correct? What part of my statement is incorrect?

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should read post #65 which destroys what "Gooden indicated" and what you believe to be true and keep doubling down on to your own demise.

There is no "operation" by Catholic charities of San Diego or the Jewish Family Association to smuggle illegal immigrants into this country. They are simply facilitating the government by providing shelter, food, clothing, health care etc to the immigrants that the federal government BROUGHT to the the two hotels so they can be quarantined and those hotels being rented by the State government.

Besides that....even if your theory was true why is your lie only against Catholic Charities? Clearly the article says that the Jewish Family Association is involved also. Allegedly being bankrolled by AT&T & Bank of America. Why aren't you mad at the two hotels that are providing the shelter? Are they part of this "operation" also??? Where is all your venom against them?

Curious Mary
When these Catholic Charities hand out publications that instruct illegals how to avoid capture that's helping them being smuggled in the country. If Bank America or AT&T had participated in smuggling before and had been noted in history as doing so and if I were on a banking or telecom forum I just might do so but I'm not.
I would have some "venom" against those organizations if they were trying to poison people with false doctrine. Countless studies have proved over and over again the role the Catholic Church played in helping Nazi's. Pope Pius XII was Hitlers Pope according to many. He was complaisant in the Italian Jews being sent to concentration camps. Face it. The Catholic Church has been on the wrong side of TRUTH, wrong side of RIGHT and the wrong side of JUSTICE over and over again. You're infallible Popes preach that Jesus is not necessary for salvation. False Doctrine.