Catholics; Do You Believe This?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD made sure that through the ages the JEWS would have TORAH .
many scribes copied it faithfully through all those ages from MOSES to the day of Christ .
BUT with many of them GOD was not well pleased . FOR THEY DID NOT teach the people THE TRUTH OF TORAH
and even when they spoke truths , it was HYPROCRISY .
SO too GOD made sure the torah and letters of the apostels and gospels would be faithfully recorded .
But like the jewish leadership tanked , SO TOO THE RCC IS DEAD in the water .
BUT GOD made sure the bible would get into the hands of the people .
And now i know why ROME hated that . cause the more one read the scrips
the more they saw , OH DEAR we are in the chambers of a harlot and tis time to correct the people .
ONLY when they began to correct the popes and etc , THEY BEGAN to get persecuted
they took their leave of a institution that had refused to repent of its wickedness .
OH ITS TRUE quite a few of the leaders of the reformation had their own problems . NEVER HEED calvin is all i can say .
But there have always been true lambs through all ages . And believe me the RCC has persecuted a lot of them .
The RCC is not the only denomination to have spilled blood either .
YOU SEE , as i said a lot of them protestant leaders did the same thing THE RCC had one
only they had some differences . BUT what is it that i speak of which they did that the RCC had done .
THEY MADE IT ALL POLITICAL , tried to turn the church into A STATE church . PHEW WEE
when one does that , prepare for blood to be spilled is all i can say .
Because the weapons become carnal and it becomes FOLLOW US or die .
OH , history is seriously about to repeat itself too .
THE ONE RELIGOIN which will unite all the false religoins and even the FALSE ones within christendom
is now at work . And boy do the peoples buy into its lie and more and more they merge
to be as one . And the cry love love love can be heard . BUT IF YOU Examine what they love , what they accept
and call love , YOU GONNA SEE REAL FAST it AINT LOVE and it aint coming from GOD either .

Now once this religoin becomes law of the land and of the hand , true lambs will be hunted
down in greater number and shorter time than we have ever seen .
And those who kill us will holler GOD IS LOVE , away with you haters that conformed not to our image of our love god .
AND DO understand why i did not capitlize that love god . CAUSE ITS SATAN NOT GOD .
Have a blessed day now . My advice , learn the bible FOR YOU. FOR YOU and never look back .
It’s always interesting to converse with someone as painfully-ignorant as you.
The opportunity to share the truth is a good thing. Time for a History Lesson . . .

Contrary
to what you’ve been taught – the Bible didn’t simply fall from the sky in the Early Church. NOR was the bulk of the population given the ability to read on that magical day.
As a matter of fact – the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of the inhabitants of planet Earth were functionally-ILLITERATE until the 19th century.

It’s also interesting to note that the printing press didn’t make Bibles available to the public until the 15th century.
ALL through the centuries, the Bible was read aloud from Catholic pulpits. And because MOST people were illiterate – the Church commissioned thousands of paintings and statures to teach their congregations as visual aids.

NOWHERE does the Bible says that READMG the Bible will bring us closer to God.
It DOES say, however –
Rom. 10:17

So then faith cometh by HEARING, and HEARING by the word of God.

I suggest you LEARN the Bible instead of disobeying Christ and Hisa Church, which has final earthly Authority
(Matt. 16:18-19, Matt. 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-15, John 20:21-23).

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let all that names the name of Christ pray for BOL to come out of the RCC .
Our desire is good for him . And let all who name the name of Christ depart from inquity .
let us be glued in our bible and learning from GOD .
Your Protestant Fathers were all "glued" to their Bibles.

Now, we have tens of thousands of perpetually-spinytering factions that ALL teach different doctrines and ALL claim to have been "led" to this confusion by the Holy Spirit.
This doesn't include the untold MILLIONS of "Lone Rangers" like yourself who make up their own rules as they go along.

What a
mess . . .

Reactions: Augustin56

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Protestant Fathers were all "glued" to their Bibles.

Now, we have tens of thousands of perpetually-spinytering factions that ALL teach different doctrines and ALL claim to have been "led" to this confusion by the Holy Spirit.
This doesn't include the untold MILLIONS of "Lone Rangers" like yourself who make up their own rules as they go along.

What a
mess . . .
Please . calvin was not GLUED to the bible . HE TWISTED THINGS just like the RCC did .
They knew SOME things , sure , but had a lot of them truly known the LORD and thus truly knew the scriptures
WE WOULD NOT have had religoins with mens names all over them , let alone doing some of the very things
THAT ROME itself did . Not all , but MOST of them major protestant leaders
only knew enough of the bible to be worried about ROME and only enough to make themselves
seem wise . But they too were a danger to christendom . Not all , but most .
NOW BIBLE UP . Cause you are in grave danger yourself , as are a lot of protestants too .
GET GLUED IN THE BIBLE and stop listening to men tell ya YE CANNOT KNOW THE SCRIPS OR GOD FOR YOURSELF .
cause that problem wasnt just a RCC problem . Calvin was deadly dangerous and look at how many followers he has now .
And he was not alone . Leaders NEEDED TO HAVE KNOWN that BIBLE WELL . problem was
a lot of them knew only enough to decieve themselves and others . Cause , well they were in it for POWER themselves .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its like an old saying you can take the people out of ROME , but often you just cant get all of ROME out of the people .
That summed up a lot of protestants too .
You can convince some to come out of a false place
but you cannot get the false out of them . BIBLE UP , LEARN IT WELL . And stop listening to men
who adopted the same mindset for power and control that the RCC has had for centuries .
THOSE MEN desire a FOLLOWING . TIME TO LEARN and FOLLOW CHRIST . IN bibles and fast .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And ye shall know them by their TITLES . I see a lot of men who love to have the pre eminence
and thus , YOU better beleive they gonna say , HEY my followers
YE CANNOT LEARN the BIBLE FOR YOURSELF . COME and let me and my scholars teach you .
YEAH and RIGHT . POWER and CONTROL , pre emience , the worship of men IS ALLL THEY DESIRE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s always interesting to converse with someone as painfully-ignorant as you.
The opportunity to share the truth is a good thing. Time for a History Lesson . . .

Contrary
to what you’ve been taught – the Bible didn’t simply fall from the sky in the Early Church. NOR was the bulk of the population given the ability to read on that magical day.
As a matter of fact – the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of the inhabitants of planet Earth were functionally-ILLITERATE until the 19th century.

It’s also interesting to note that the printing press didn’t make Bibles available to the public until the 15th century.
ALL through the centuries, the Bible was read aloud from Catholic pulpits. And because MOST people were illiterate – the Church commissioned thousands of paintings and statures to teach their congregations as visual aids.

NOWHERE does the Bible says that READMG the Bible will bring us closer to God.
It DOES say, however –

So then faith cometh by HEARING, and HEARING by the word of God.

I suggest you LEARN the Bible instead of disobeying Christ and Hisa Church, which has final earthly Authority (Matt. 16:18-19, Matt. 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-15, John 20:21-23).
same old same old with you my friend . You done told me at least six times about how we got our bible from THE CC .
The part , however you seem to be entirely ignorant of is the fact
that even the scribes of the jews faithfully recopied the torah for ages . BUT WITH MANY of the leadership GOD WAS NOT WELL PLEASED .
SAME with the RCC . sure it had scribes and etc that did faithfully recopy and recopy through the ages
BUT THE LEADERSHIP WAS TANKED BIG TIME . And true lambs saw this through all ages .
As the motto became YE CANNOT LEARN THE HOLY SCRIPS WITHOUT OUR GUIDANCE ,
and yet it was all for POWER and CONTROL .
PS , the JW has the same mindset with its watch tower
the MORMON and etc does too .
The mindset works on the unlearned and unstable too . As all cry COME YE UNTO US
IF YOU WANT TO REALLY KNOW THE BIBLE . LEARN IT NOT FOR YOU , YOU CANT DO THAT
LEARN IT BY OUR TEACHERS , OUR SCHOLARS . BUD , its mans religoin for POWER and CONTROL IS ALL IT IS .
NOW BIBLE up and learn it for you . ITS REALLY NOT A SIN OR BLASPHEMY TO DO SUCH A THING ETIHER BOL .
YOU can actually pick it up and read it for yourself . GOD AINT GONNA STRIKE YOU DOWN DEAD for doing so .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 16:18
And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

NOTHING can make is Church "dead wromg" and nothing ever will.
HIS sheep believe this promise. The pretenders don't . . .

And therein lies your prob,em -
You put too much trusy in MEN.

Men can't save you - only Jesus can. And His Church can overcome bad leadership as it always has. Ever hear of a leader named, "Judas"?
You have told me this about four times now .
And i keep telling you the same thing . Focus BOL . Try hard to remember what you tell folks .
But here i will say it again for you .
PETER , WOULD REBUKE THE RCC BIG TIME . Learn and understand that .
ANYONE can use quoate a verse and then try and apply it as though THEY CHURCH IS THE SAME CHURCH
that peter and the other apostels once led . Pard , TRY COMPARING what PETER wrote
and paul , james and others to YOUR BELOVED RCC
and its doctrines , AND YOU WOULD SEE THIS TO BE TRUE . now some men through all ages
have done that for themselves . They too have once been embedded deep in the RCC .
GOD began to stir them too . THEY WENT INTO THE HOLY SCRIPS
and in short time , THEY began correcting the so called Church . AND GOT persecuted for doing so .
MANY have done such a thing . GOD inspired them to read the bible and draw nigh to him
and the more they learned , WELL LETS JUST SAY THEY FLED THE RCC . TIME YOU DO the same thing .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo says: "BUT , thank you for that reminder . Ps , this lamb wont be returning to the RCC either ."

Loved it = BEST LAUGHTER of the DAY
IF you have the time please read what i wrote to another . My friend i truly desire good for this other man ,
but MAN he dont listen . Keep praying for him too .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please . calvin was not GLUED to the bible . HE TWISTED THINGS just like the RCC did .
They knew SOME things , sure , but had a lot of them truly known the LORD and thus truly knew the scriptures
WE WOULD NOT have had religoins with mens names all over them , let alone doing some of the very things
THAT ROME itself did . Not all , but MOST of them major protestant leaders
only knew enough of the bible to be worried about ROME and only enough to make themselves
seem wise . But they too were a danger to christendom . Not all , but most .
NOW BIBLE UP . Cause you are in grave danger yourself , as are a lot of protestants too .
GET GLUED IN THE BIBLE and stop listening to men tell ya YE CANNOT KNOW THE SCRIPS OR GOD FOR YOURSELF .
cause that problem wasnt just a RCC problem . Calvin was deadly dangerous and look at how many followers he has now .
And he was not alone . Leaders NEEDED TO HAVE KNOWN that BIBLE WELL . problem was
a lot of them knew only enough to decieve themselves and others . Cause , well they were in it for POWER themselves .
In relation to your Protestant Fathers – the apple didn’t fall far from the tree in YOUR case.
You are just as confused and over your head as they were – even more so.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its like an old saying you can take the people out of ROME , but often you just cant get all of ROME out of the people .
That summed up a lot of protestants too .
You can convince some to come out of a false place
but you cannot get the false out of them . BIBLE UP , LEARN IT WELL . And stop listening to men
who adopted the same mindset for power and control that the RCC has had for centuries .
THOSE MEN desire a FOLLOWING . TIME TO LEARN and FOLLOW CHRIST . IN bibles and fast .
Once again – if you don’t understand what you’re reading – the point is mort.

YOU are a living, breathing examples of this
cluelessness . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And ye shall know them by their TITLES . I see a lot of men who love to have the pre eminence
and thus , YOU better beleive they gonna say , HEY my followers
YE CANNOT LEARN the BIBLE FOR YOURSELF . COME and let me and my scholars teach you .
YEAH and RIGHT . POWER and CONTROL , pre emience , the worship of men IS ALLL THEY DESIRE .
In YOUR case, this is certainly true.
NOT everyone is capable of being a Scripture scholar.

It is painfully-obvious that although you may have READ the Scriptures – you certainly don’t KNOW them . . .

2 Pat. 1:20

Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things.

Faith comes by HEARING – and HEARING by the
Word of God

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
same old same old with you my friend . You done told me at least six times about how we got our bible from THE CC .
The part , however you seem to be entirely ignorant of is the fact
that even the scribes of the jews faithfully recopied the torah for ages . BUT WITH MANY of the leadership GOD WAS NOT WELL PLEASED .
SAME with the RCC . sure it had scribes and etc that did faithfully recopy and recopy through the ages
BUT THE LEADERSHIP WAS TANKED BIG TIME . And true lambs saw this through all ages .
As the motto became YE CANNOT LEARN THE HOLY SCRIPS WITHOUT OUR GUIDANCE ,
and yet it was all for POWER and CONTROL .
PS , the JW has the same mindset with its watch tower
the MORMON and etc does too .
The mindset works on the unlearned and unstable too . As all cry COME YE UNTO US
IF YOU WANT TO REALLY KNOW THE BIBLE . LEARN IT NOT FOR YOU , YOU CANT DO THAT
LEARN IT BY OUR TEACHERS , OUR SCHOLARS . BUD , its mans religoin for POWER and CONTROL IS ALL IT IS .
NOW BIBLE up and learn it for you . ITS REALLY NOT A SIN OR BLASPHEMY TO DO SUCH A THING ETIHER BOL .
YOU can actually pick it up and read it for yourself . GOD AINT GONNA STRIKE YOU DOWN DEAD for doing so .
You come on this forum daily, advising people to listen to YOU when you talk about the “evils” of the “RCC”. The funny thing is – there is NO such thing as the “RCC”.

I don’t know what’s worse – your ignorance, your lack of faith or your incredible stupidity . . .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In YOUR case, this is certainly true.
NOT everyone is capable of being a Scripture scholar.

It is painfully-obvious that although you may have READ the Scriptures – you certainly don’t KNOW them . . .

2 Pat. 1:20

Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things.

Faith comes by HEARING – and HEARING by the
Word of God
Says the man who follows pope francis . But you say i am the one who dont understand .
Ponder on that for a bit .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
calvin was not GLUED to the bible

Amigo, it is a profound mistake to assume that because Calvin held errors (as humans seem to do, regardless of their education level) that he was anything less than obsessed with the scriptures. Objective historical documentation will bear this out. I know this probably has little, if any bearing on your focused agenda, but should we not be as accurate as we can in asserting our claims and purposes? :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo, it is a profound mistake to assume that because Calvin held errors (as humans seem to do, regardless of their education level) that he was anything less than obsessed with the scriptures. Objective historical documentation will bear this out. I know this probably has little, if any bearing on your focused agenda, but should we not be as accurate as we can in asserting our claims and purposes? :)
Oh he was obsessed all right . with a state ran church . He also twisted some of those scriptures big time .
Not only that but you should investigate what his panels actually did .
Thus my advice remains , FOLLOW not that man .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont cave into the agenda barney . The last place any lamb wants to be is UNIFED as one again with the unholy
mother harlot . DO NOT ever once encourage anyone to enter back into convenant with her unholy works .
SO my advice remains . IF we love anyone , pull them out of any false place .
AND YES barney the RCC is deadly dangerous . Thus if we talk with catholics , BE SURE and do all
to pull them away from those deadly doctrines of that church . UNITY and lets find common ground , DONT WORK .
Lambs would warn and do all to truly help catholics or anyone else in danger . Lets none of us get caught up
in this other idea that is getting sold .

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholics, do you believe this from the Catholic Catechism?

No salvation outside the Catholic Church?

Any words in red is not part of the Catholic catechism I am quoting.

"824 United with Christ, the Church is sanctified by him; through him and with him she becomes sanctifying. "All the activities of the Church are directed, as toward their end, to the sanctification of men in Christ and the glorification of God."292 It is in the Church that "the fullness of the means of salvation"293 has been deposited. It is in her that "by the grace of God we acquire holiness."294"

830 The word "catholic" means "universal," in the sense of "according to the totality" or "in keeping with the whole." the Church is catholic in a double sense: First, the Church is catholic because Christ is present in her. "Where there is Christ Jesus, there is the Catholic Church."307 In her subsists the fullness of Christ's body united with its head; this implies that she receives from him "the fullness of the means of salvation"308 which he has willed: correct and complete confession of faith, full sacramental life, and ordained ministry in apostolic succession. the Church was, in this fundamental sense, catholic on the day of Pentecost309 and will always be so until the day of the Parousia.

"Outside the Church there is no salvation"

846 How are we to understand this affirmation, often repeated by the Church Fathers?335 Re-formulated positively, it means that all salvation comes from Christ the Head through the Church which is his Body:

Basing itself on Scripture and Tradition, the Council teaches that the Church, a pilgrim now on earth, is necessary for salvation: the one Christ is the mediator and the way of salvation; he is present to us in his body which is the Church. He himself explicitly asserted the necessity of faith and Baptism, and thereby affirmed at the same time the necessity of the Church which men enter through Baptism as through a door. Hence they could not be saved who, knowing that the Catholic Church was founded as necessary by God through Christ, would refuse either to enter it or to remain in it.336

The irony is how the following quote from the Catholic Catechism has those who do not know about the gospel of Jesus Christ & His Church through no fault of their own are saved.

47 This affirmation is not aimed at those who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church:

Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience - those too may achieve eternal salvation.

And yet

837 "Fully incorporated into the society of the Church are those who, possessing the Spirit of Christ, accept all the means of salvation given to the Church together with her entire organization, and who - by the bonds constituted by the profession of faith, the sacraments, ecclesiastical government, and communion - are joined in the visible structure of the Church of Christ, who rules her through the Supreme Pontiff and the bishops. Even though incorporated into the Church, one who does not however persevere in charity is not saved. He remains indeed in the bosom of the Church, but 'in body' not 'in heart.'"321

Does any Catholic wished they had never heard of the gospel of Jesus Christ & His Church?
Jesus said, on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not [a]prevail against it.

Scripture says, the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Which current Church is the Church that Jesus built? Which current Church is the pillar and ground of truth? If there is no current church that meets those criteria, when did it end?

So YES, outside The Church (which Christ started and is the pillar and foundation of TRUTH)....there is no salvation.

Mary

Reactions: Augustin56

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dont cave into the agenda barney . The last place any lamb wants to be is UNIFED as one again with the unholy
mother harlot . DO NOT ever once encourage anyone to enter back into convenant with her unholy works .
SO my advice remains . IF we love anyone , pull them out of any false place .
AND YES barney the RCC is deadly dangerous . Thus if we talk with catholics , BE SURE and do all
to pull them away from those deadly doctrines of that church . UNITY and lets find common ground , DONT WORK .
Lambs would warn and do all to truly help catholics or anyone else in danger . Lets none of us get caught up
in this other idea that is getting sold .
Your hatred for Catholicism is based on mental illness; you are out of touch with reality. Jesus was accused of the same things you accuse the CC of, and if the CC is as evil as you claim, it would have collapsed in 2 weeks, never mind 2000 years. An evil church could not possibly be the largest charity in the world, but you don't care about that. Your generalizations about "deadly doctrines" are stupid and baseless. There is nothing "Christian" about your senseless persecution of an institution that just wants to help people. I suggest you tell your doctor what
you think about the CC, he has medications that may help your anti-Catholic psychosis.
And what is the name of your church? You don't have one, not even a pastor, but you sit in judgement based on a self acclaimed authority.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your hatred for Catholicism is based on mental illness; you are out of touch with reality. Jesus was accused of the same things you accuse the CC of, and if the CC is as evil as you claim, it would have collapsed in 2 weeks, never mind 2000 years. An evil church could not possibly be the largest charity in the world, but you don't care about that. Your generalizations about "deadly doctrines" are stupid and baseless. There is nothing "Christian" about your senseless persecution of an institution that just wants to help people. I suggest you tell your doctor what
you think about the CC, he has medications that may help your anti-Catholic psychosis.
And what is the name of your church? You don't have one, not even a pastor, but you sit in judgement based on a self acclaimed authority.
A . its not hate to warn against that which is false .
B . its not mental illness to do so .
C . the worlds leaders , as well as many churches within the protestant realm , i am sure would happily
offer up their medicine to me on why i ought to just UNIFY with a harlot .
And lastly , You are not the first to assume their headship is of GOD . And see any and all
who wont submit to such headship as being , what was the word , OH yeah mentally ill .
And you know what eventually happens to a society
when it believes a lie , they become hardened against the truth .
THEN they become very hardened and convince themselves that anyone who wont conform
WELL , You get the idea . THE SOCIETY COMETH AGAINST .
IT aint a new pattern either . The RCC has killed before , and many men who came in the name of peace
HAVE eventually done the same thing .
Right now , due to a UNITY LIE we are in a transition . FROM the TIME of bring them into the fold
and into the time of COME AGAINST ANYTHING THAT WONT .
Their love will soon be seen for what it always was . A love for power and control
and a deep hate against anything that would not conform .
ON that path there is only one outcome . Those who conformed to the lie
WILL COME AGAINST ALL who did not . And that time is fast approaching too .
The time of ecumincialism , of evangelising unto the world to gather as one under a harlot and
its liberal love induced ideals , is ending . But what soon replaces it
is a deep fear and hatred against all who conformed not .
But let me guess , you THINK THIS SO CALLED EVOLVED SOCIETY , this LIBERAL UTOPIA
is beyond that . YOUR WRONG . THEY GONNA KILL and they gonna do it thinking they DO GODS WILL .
Sorry to see you on their path . But dont worry about ol amigo . I Dont fear them at all .
Man can kill the body , BUT AINT NOTHING ELSE he can do to me .
And to be absent from this body , means only one thing to me , PARADISE WITH JESUS FOREVER .
You looking at a man , who though i do love the people , REFUSE to conform one dot to this wicked agenda .
You looking at a man who would rather die than to do so . SO , what to do with men like me .
Those who absolutely wont conform to societal views spread down through false religoins .
Well , a society that does such a thing , has always come for the blood of those who resisted .
Wont be any different . ONLY , KNOW THIS . By grace I AM on the right side
for my side is OF THE LORD . SO to me the socities of a liberal utopia can do to me as it pleases . I WONT CONFORM .
I will pray for those , however , who will persecute me . BUT CONFORM .............................NEVER .