Cell Phone vs Bible!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bac2nowere

Jun 15, 2006
Someone sent this to me the other day so I thought I would share it.Cell Phone vs. Bible:bible: I wonder what would happen if we treated our Biblelike we treat ourcell phones?What if we carried it around in our purses orpockets?What if we turned back to go get it if we for gotit?What if we flipped through it several times a day?What if we used it to receive messages from thetext?What if we treated it like we couldn't live withoutit?What if we gave it to kids as gifts?What if we used it as we traveled?What if we used it in case of an emergency?What if we upgraded it to get the latest version?This is something to make you go...hmmm...where ismy Bible?Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cell phone, wedont ever have toworry about our bible being disconnected becauseJesus already paidthe bill! :read:

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's one of those wonderful simple yet profound emails that go around. It definitely makes you think. I try to keep a Bible with me in many places but I will admit I certainly don't have one with me at all times. There are some key verses I can recite in memory but not anything amazing at all like some. Thanks for sharing, this is something that we all can learn from.

gibby

Apr 4, 2006
Why not get the cell phone/PDA with the bible uploaded to it? There's a solution. Except the batteries may be an issue. Bibles don't need batteries.