Change On The Last Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The following human arch footprint was walked over by a dinosaur.

Now scientists say (which I'm not an evolutionist at all), say the dinosaurs were wiped out approximately 65 million years ago. So that had to have been when that human footprint also was made, and both were fossilized together in stone. It doesn't matter how old the earth is that one believes with this evidence in stone.

The real matter is even evolutionist scientists have never had any valid documentation to support the idea that flesh man existed back to the time of the dinosaurs. No flesh skeletal remains have been dated back to the same time as the dinosaurs. They claim Neanderthal man goes back to 70,000 years ago, but 65 million years ago for dinosaurs is still a long ways from that.

What then made that human arch footprint back with the time of the dinosaurs?

And notice that human footprint looks just like a human of today would make. That's especially important, because it proves man's outward appearance actually has NOT changed (dumps evolution theory), even back to the time of dinosaurs 65 millions years ago! (if that date is accurate, I'm not saying it is).

So WHAT made that human footprint?

I say it was an ANGELIC FOOTPRINT, made back in the old world, BEFORE Satan rebelled against God. There is Biblical evidence of a world earth age that was prior to this present one we are in now, even before the time of Adam and Eve. Apostle Peter called it "the world that then was" (2 Peter 3), and that it perished by water (not time of Noah).

c51944ab70f17b4cd42e86366f85daef.jpg

Another subject that may be to deep for some

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your right ,was grasping on that one , just trying to show that that day will be a 1000 years
Are you referring to this day, the day that Adam supposedly touched the tree from your post#152?
The millennium was spoken of in the beginning , when God told Adam that he would die the day he touched the tree .
I'll have to read it again in the Bible, but I think Eve took of the fruit from the tree and gave to her husband to eat. But are you saying that Genesis is saying that Adam would die in the 1,000 years that he ate of the tree?

You're not constructing a very water-tight argument here. :)

Help me understand what you're getting at with the whole "Revelation is in Genesis" idea.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Are you referring to this day, the day that Adam supposedly touched the tree from your post#152?I'll have to read it again in the Bible, but I think Eve took of the fruit from the tree and gave to her husband to eat. But are you saying that Genesis is saying that Adam would die in the 1,000 years that he ate of the tree?

You're not constructing a very water-tight argument here. :)

Help me understand what you're getting at with the whole "Revelation is in Genesis" idea.

I was speaking in reference to the 1000 years ,ie, millennium .Gave it to ya in post #162 ,admitted my error in #165

Reactions: GEN2REV

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I was pointing to the fact that not everyone in this present time is given eyes to see, and ears to hear. God determines that.

Gotcha , and you are so right, and it's for their own good .

That's why I'm about to start a post on the purpose millennium

Reactions: Davy