Chit Chat Fun

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeh me too. :)

How are you tonight. I like your avatar. What kind of tree is that?
Thank you! It is temporary. I was told my nose was messed up or something, so I changed it to this one temporarily until I feel like taking a new one. :)

It is a wisteria tree! At least, I think it is!

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you! It is temporary. I was told my nose was messed up or something, so I changed it to this one temporarily until I feel like taking a new one. :)

It is a wisteria tree! At least, I think it is!

It is pretty. So what is up about your nose? Looked okay to me. :)

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is pretty. So what is up about your nose? Looked okay to me. :)
Too big, or something, it was a close picture and it has been something I've been trying to fix anyway. I haven't felt good about myself in a while and felt like an old dog hag anyway but now I have bangs!

I got bangs out of it!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too big, or something, it was a close picture and it has been something I've been trying to fix anyway. I haven't felt good about myself in a while and felt like an old dog hag anyway but now I have bangs!

I got bangs out of it!

Bangs can transform the appearance for sure. But only God can help you see your beauty. :)

Charm-is-Deceitful-Proverbs-31-30.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey y'all. I'm coming on to say hi. Any word on Truman? I was sad to hear about him having to go to the hospital. I was at work when he posted that. Kids were napping, so I was just on and off here...

Well it looks like he's alright, but I didn't hear anything about that. What happened?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I have the Mother Goose Treasury theme song stuck in my head lol I think I remember the words.

There was an old lady who had never been grander,
who rode on the back of a very fine gander.
High in the sky she goes riding above,
and everyone waves at the lady they love.

For Mother Goose stories and Mother Goose rhymes, make magical memories and wonderful times!
For Mother Goose stories and Mother Goose rhymes, make magical memories and wonderful times!

Hey Mother Goose, tell us a rhyme!
We've heard them before but we love them each time!
Tell us a story!
Sing us a song!
Teach us the words and we'll all sing along!

For Mother Goose stories and Mother Goose rhymes, make magical memories,.. and wonderful times!

The feels,.. I might not have all the words but I haven't heard this song since I was like anywhere from seven to ten years old so I'm surprised I remembered as much as I did. :D (The cassette finally broke back when I was a preteen I do believe and I had it since I was like three years old. :) )

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's another song from my childhood that I actually could find on YouTube,.. except I sing it,.. all the little Joey's and April's since Joey is the name of my boyfriend and it sounds good together. :D