Chit Chat Fun

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you have one of these as a kid?

8d5c3525e7d7f6e112e52bc3bfd0e159.jpg

I did
It was terrifying
She's so cute. I wouldn't mind having one of those now. Real collectors item.

Reactions: DuckieLady

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sunday thought. What does a relationship with Jesus look like to you?

Healthy relationship with God, and the Lord Jesus Christ ~ Walking by the spirit ~ Allowing love to win out ~ Patient, Kind, Gentle, Forbearing, putting off the old man/woman, putting on Christ ~ The new creation with-in us as believers allowing Christ Jesus to live through us.

Even if we might have sin in our life, all of these things are given freely from God, and the Lord Jesus Christ ~ where anyone can find forgiveness, love, patience, mercy, kindness, gentleness along with the relationship.

If sin comes and you Be broken with your failures, be broken in whatever it is ~ Do not become proud ~ And hang on to Christ Jesus and trust him, and to help you through your life keep faith for faith is pleasing to the Father.

~ One side note to remember our flesh hates - faith/ the things of God naturally.

Romans 8: 7 For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God’s law; indeed, it cannot.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha ha, I remember I had a monkey like this one in my room when I was a kid...and I wouldn't get out of bed to use the bathroom, cause it was just sitting there...staring...

Btw, I forgot to mention yesterday that I would never sleep with that thing in my bedroom, let alone make him mad. :eek:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sunday thought. What does a relationship with Jesus look like to you?

Greetings!

It's an interesting question, sister. You will get different answers from different people, depending on both their theology and their calling.

For me, a relationship with Jesus looks like obedience. Obedience as a soldier of Jesus Christ, called with a responsibility, and answerable to Him for both the things I teach and how I conduct myself in carrying out my orders.

2 You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 3 You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier. 5 And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules. 6 The hardworking farmer must be first to partake of the crops. 7 Consider what I say, and may the Lord give you understanding in all things.

I created this thread for it also. Explains it in more detail:
The Bible On Spiritual War

Blessings In Christ,
Hidden In Him

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey y'all. I'm coming on to say hi. Any word on Truman? I was sad to hear about him having to go to the hospital. I was at work when he posted that. Kids were napping, so I was just on and off here...

Reactions: April_Rose