Chit Chat Fun

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Duckie, usually, but either is fine, and thank you! :D

Awesome. :) Glad I asked.

lucky-ducky1140.gif

Reactions: DuckieLady and Tone

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Worried about"?

I loved it...it was one of the best and most vivid dreams I've ever had.

When the darkness grew deeper and deeper and the chilling voice began to speak, I was like let's go and I walked into it, and then I decided that I was done with the haunted house and I ascended out from it, which is when a horde of banshees broke through like a rift in the sky, and I still had no fear, because I just knew everything would be alright. This is when a huge huge murder of crows came flying at the she-demon things and ate them up...I could actually see the flesh hanging from the crows' beaks!

Then, a LOTR scale blizzard broke out and let me tell you...I hate the cold (I'm a south Cali boy), so I came down (I guess I was flying) a bit from the heights and I was headed to the eaves of a large house for some cover. I know that it was not the same house as the haunted house.

Oh yeah, the dream started in a garden and there was a woman and for some reason I felt like I had an appointment, so I remember walking over some grassy hills and into that haunted mansion. The thing is, is when I was in there and the dream could've turned out to be one of those really scary ones, I felt that I wasn't totally alone...I believe there was some dialogue... could've been the lady from the garden...maybe she followed me?
In context it sounds like you were escaping something dark.

Not saying that this is part of the dream but if you were delivered from something you have to be sure to not go back to it.

Matthew 12:43-45

"When an evil spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert, seeking rest but finding none. Then it says, 'I will return to the person I came from.' So it returns and finds its former home empty, swept, and in order. Then the spirit finds seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they all enter the person and live there."

So in the scripture, the house is empty and swept in order because it is not lived in- the person does not have Christ residing in them, but if you have Christ living in you then you are protected by the Holy Spirit and they cannot enter.

Reactions: Tone and Mayflower

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In context it sounds like you were escaping something dark.

Not saying that this is part of the dream but if you were delivered from something you have to be sure to not go back to it.

Matthew 12:43-45

"When an evil spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert, seeking rest but finding none. Then it says, 'I will return to the person I came from.' So it returns and finds its former home empty, swept, and in order. Then the spirit finds seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they all enter the person and live there."

So in the scripture, the house is empty and swept in order because it is not lived in- the person does not have Christ residing in them, but if you have Christ living in you then you are protected by the Holy Spirit and they cannot enter.

Oh yes, I know about this, all too well.

Yeah, the dream was about basically eating the house (I believe it represented prison), having a down queen on my team, and heading towards a new institution (the other house at the end of my dream probably representing marriage) to get out of the cold storm.

In other words, I believe the interpretation to be that I am done with the merely idealistic (garden at the beginning) relations with women, as well as the complete avoidance of them (by being incarcerated)...even while I'm in prison, I yearn for that connection, and im definitely done messing around with the she-demons (lustful relationships going nowhere), and I'm ready for my wife to deal with that, because I'll be married to her, and, therefore locked in (yet free) with her, til death do us part.

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yes, I know about this, all too well.

Yeah, the dream was about basically eating the house (I believe it represented prison), having a down queen on my team, and heading towards a new institution (the other house at the end of my dream probably representing marriage) to get out of the cold storm.

In other words, I believe the interpretation to be that I am done with the merely idealistic (garden at the beginning) relations with women, as well as the complete avoidance of them (by being incarcerated)...even while I'm in prison, I yearn for that connection, and im definitely done messing around with the she-demons (lustful relationships going nowhere), and I'm ready for my wife to deal with that, because I'll be married to her, and, therefore locked in (yet free) with her, til death do us part.
Honestly it does sound like that a lot to me, too. I can see that! Sounds like you had some of demons starved out of you during that time. Always a good thing! Maybe God has a special one planned! Sounds like it.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are the Bride of Christ. If you are seeking freedom in another person, that is going to fail. Seek God, bro.

1*jkL4Jj4WvEr-nOy0TTkorg.png

"

Yeah, well, any relationship on that level with me, would be a miracle from beginning to end.

That is, it is of Him through and through, inextricably linked to our calling.

My wife and I have freedom in His Person, we cannot fail.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are the Bride of Christ. If you are seeking freedom in another person, that is going to fail. Seek God, bro.

1*jkL4Jj4WvEr-nOy0TTkorg.png

"
Actually this is true, too... If you're leaning on one person too much and the other is leaning on you, someone moves an inch, the other falls. There is nothing saving anyone and you definitely don't want that spiritually.

This is my favorite verse relating to marriage.. I'm allowed to have dreams, ok?

SCR330-G-02.jpg

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually this is true, too... If you're leaning on one person too much and the other is leaning on you, someone moves an inch, the other falls. There is nothing saving anyone and you definitely don't want that spiritually.

This is my favorite verse relating to marriage.. I'm allowed to have dreams, ok?

SCR330-G-02.jpg

Ha ha, you know it takes at least three crows to make a murder?

"So, how many crows make a murder? 3 or more. Dove and quail are both singular and plural. Whilst on the subject of crows, the Corvidae family is the most intelligent of birds"

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha ha, you know it takes at least three crows to make a murder?

"So, how many crows make a murder? 3 or more. Dove and quail are both singular and plural. Whilst on the subject of crows, the Corvidae family is the most intelligent of birds"
Oh wow that is interesting!

Reactions: Tone

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, well, any relationship on that level with me, would be a miracle from beginning to end.

That is, it is of Him through and through, inextricably linked to our calling.

My wife and I have freedom in His Person, we cannot fail.
Well, it's a good thing you're getting prepped up! The husband has the responsibility of spiritual leadership in his household. You gotta be a rock - like a big rock to stand by. That's important

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From a scientific approach, if the dream isn't prophetic or otherwise, "regular" dreams are like a filing cabinet system taking in all of the stuff that you had experienced or learned, thought about, etc and sorts them out to store whatever is important - and tossing the rest.

Yeah, this reminds me of my dream theory from a while back.

Basically, it's like the defrag. on a computer...like all of the concious/unconscious sounds, sights, touches, etc...that we took on during the day, is being distilled, so to speak...and whatever we remember upon awakening is the significant material that we will need for the day set before us...!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disney is deep. I hope they do not ruin the third one like I heard they might.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, this reminds me of my dream theory from a while back.

Basically, it's like the defrag. on a computer...like all of the concious/unconscious sounds, sights, touches, etc...that we took on during the day, is being distilled, so to speak...and whatever we remember upon awakening is the significant material that we will need for the day set before us...!

I remember most if not all my dreams...

Reactions: Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, it's a good thing you're getting prepped up! The husband has the responsibility of spiritual leadership in his household. You gotta be a rock - like a big rock to stand by. That's important

Yes,

Exodus 20:25
And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

And this is His Promise for me,

Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Now I know why I had to go to the depths I've been...

One can't be raised up without being rooted deep, if one is to support an edifice.