Christ In You

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ever give yourself to the thought: the real you to God, is the Christ in you. That is what I am to God - that is what He knows, what He sees in me. We see it differently! to me I'm just a me and God is fixing me up working on me to make me better and help me be a better person.

The simplest answer for an on going believers is, Galatians 2:20. You have no you anymore - not to God. Only to you do you still exist as just a you person. That lack in knowledge of 'who we are' is the understanding that is always being worked on by God to get you to see you do not have a life of your own.. or just a you you!

You gave up that life (willingly) the moment you believed! You said I cannot save myself when you believed you needed a savior, and could not save yourself.

And God! said ok you are now dead in Christ and the life you have now is Christ! Galatians 2:20. Not like Him, not like Jesus of nazareth, not like anyone else - but the Christ that is in you. Read the scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And God! said ok you are now dead in Christ and the life you have now is Christ! Galatians 2:20.

do you ever have those passages or verses that you have never considered together until you do? Galatians 2:19-21 is one of those for me. With John 11:25-26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.: and whosoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Believe you this?

that is not the two I’ve never considered in harmony together but this third one: 2 Corinthians 6:7-16
‘as dying, and, behold, we live’
‘though he were dead(crucified with Christ?), yet shall he live’

‘I have been crucified with Christ…Christ lives in me…(though dead)the life I now live…”

‘he that believes in Me will live even if he (is crucified?)dies” and from Corinthians 6:7-16 ‘as dying(dead in Christ?), and, behold, we live’ ‘as chastened, and not killed’ (whosoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Believe you this?), ‘as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing’ ‘as poor, yet making many rich’ ‘as having nothing, yet possessing all things’
As God has said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and be their God, and they shall be My people. ‘it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives (walks)in me’

Last edited:

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you ever have those passages or verses that you have never considered together until you do? Galatians 2:19-21 is one of those for me. With John 11:25-26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.: and whosoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Believe you this?

that is not the two I’ve never considered in harmony together but this third one: 2 Corinthians 6:7-16
‘as dying, and, behold, we live’
‘though he were dead(crucified with Christ?), yet shall he live’

‘I have been crucified with Christ…Christ lives in me…(though dead)the life I now live…”

‘he that believes in Me will live even if he (is crucified?)dies” and from Corinthians 6:7-16 ‘as dying(dead in Christ?), and, behold, we live’ ‘as chastened, and not killed’ (whosoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Believe you this?), ‘as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing’ ‘as poor, yet making many rich’ ‘as having nothing, yet possessing all things’
As God has said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and be their God, and they shall be My people. ‘it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives (walks)in me’

Yes the word working. The scriptures come alive when we see the word working in us .. thanks great comment..

Reactions: VictoryinJesus