Christ Saved Us... What Do Good Works Do?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those not walking in good works are being disobedient to the Lord, refusing to be led by the Holy Spirit.... so they are not bearing the fruit Jesus spoke of in John 15 where Jesus said those that do not abide in Him baring fruit are cut of the vine and cast in to the fire.

The smart ones repent of walking after the flesh and obey the leading of the Holy Spirit

Jesus said the Holy Ghost would lead us in to ALL Truth (John 16:13),
and Jesus said God's Word IS Truth (John 17:17)
Romans 8:14
For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.

Good Work – Called to Good Works
========================

Ephesians 2:10
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Galatians 6:9-10
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Hebrews 13:16
But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Matthew 7:18-20
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them

Romans 2:5-11
But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
For there is no respect of persons with God.

1 Timothy 6:17-19
Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

Psalm 34:14
Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it.

2 Timothy 2:20,21
But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

James 2:14-20
What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

James 3:13
Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

1 Peter 3:10-12
For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

Colossians 1:9,10
For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

2 Timothy 3:16,17
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
I would like to agree with you, but I also believe that, in addition to "obedience", the tenor of the relationship in which the "obedience" takes place matters--both a slave and a son "serve", but we are not to have a slave-master relationship, unto fear, but a son-father relationship, unto hope.

I don't think there is an intellectual way to arrive at that--it takes prayer.

Reactions: friend of

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Matthew 5:16 ESV / 585 helpful votes​

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

Ephesians 2:10 ESV / 505 helpful votes​

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

James 2:14-17 ESV / 468 helpful votes​

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

Ephesians 2:8-9 ESV / 427 helpful votes​

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

James 2:26 ESV / 301 helpful votes​

For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.

Colossians 3:23-24 ESV / 284 helpful votes​

Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.

Hebrews 13:16 ESV / 235 helpful votes​

Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.

James 2:18 ESV / 224 helpful votes​

But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

Galatians 6:9 ESV / 200 helpful votes​

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

John 6:28-29 ESV / 197 helpful votes​

Then they said to him, “What must we do, to be doing the works of God?” Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”

James 4:17 ESV / 164 helpful votes​

So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

Titus 2:14 ESV / 163 helpful votes​

Who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.

1 Timothy 6:17-19 ESV / 163 helpful votes​

As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.

Hebrews 6:10 ESV / 153 helpful votes​

For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do.

1 Corinthians 16:14 ESV / 152 helpful votes​

Let all that you do be done in love.

Romans 2:6-10 ESV / 152 helpful votes​

He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury. There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek.

Matthew 7:21-23 ESV / 148 helpful votes​

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

2 Corinthians 5:10 ESV / 147 helpful votes​

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.

Titus 1:16 ESV / 144 helpful votes​

They profess to know God, but they deny him by their works. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work.

Proverbs 3:27-28 ESV / 135 helpful votes​

Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it. Do not say to your neighbor, “Go, and come again, tomorrow I will give it”—when you have it with you.

Titus 3:8 ESV / 132 helpful votes​

The saying is trustworthy, and I want you to insist on these things, so that those who have believed in God may be careful to devote themselves to good works. These things are excellent and profitable for people.

2 Timothy 3:17 ESV / 132 helpful votes​

That the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

Titus 2:7 ESV / 125 helpful votes​

Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity,

Hebrews 10:24 ESV / 122 helpful votes​

And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,

John 14:15 ESV / 115 helpful votes​

“If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

Ephesians 2:8 ESV / 113 helpful votes​

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

1 Corinthians 15:58 ESV / 110 helpful votes​

Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.

Ephesians 2:8-10 ESV / 105 helpful votes​

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

Reactions: GracePeace

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I would like to agree with you, but I also believe that, in addition to "obedience", the tenor of the relationship in which the "obedience" takes place matters--both a slave and a son "serve", but we are not to have a slave-master relationship, unto fear, but a son-father relationship, unto hope.

I don't think there is an intellectual way to arrive at that--it takes prayer.
You must be Born Again....the Holy Spirit teaches us to become obedient.....as he is the one making us into the image of Jesus....we learn as Born Agains to submit to his Spirit, who lives in us.

WHY DO WE NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT? The books of John, Romans, Galatians, and 1 Corinthians 12 and 14 teach us a lot about the Holy Spirit. He is everything that we need to live the lives that we are called to live in Christ. He empowers and enables Christians to live out God's will for us.

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

How can anyone be obedient to God without the Holy Spirit?

Last edited:

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must be Born Again....the Holy Spirit teaches us to become obedient.....as he is the one making us into the image of Jesus....we learn as Born Agains to submit to his Spirit, who lives in us.

How can anyone be obedient to God without the Holy Spirit?
I'm working through it through prayer--I highly recommend entrusting your lives to God, He's faithful, He comes through with solutions you could NEVER find on your own!

The Church is also, contrary to what I'd thought, integral--not because they have precise answers, but because they know God, and that grace edifies you. I got the grace of prayer from fellowship with Christians. I find when I discuss things with the Church the Scriptures unfold--not because other humans know the answers (I haven't met a single one who does--I certainly couldn't know on my own), but because the Spirit living with us knows.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm working through it through prayer--I highly recommend entrusting your lives to God, He's faithful, He comes through with solutions you could NEVER find on your own!
In Jesus Name.....Amen!!.....Always Praise God for the work he is doing in your life.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the Lord.... faith without works is dead and is not faith that gets anybody in to Heaven (see Book of James)
Yup, this is just as Paul says, "If we live by the Spirit let us also walk by the Spirit": James is saying, "Listen, you adulteresses (you who are married to God through faith, but who are friends with the world, who are then provoking God to jealousy with your idolatry, just as the Israelites committed idolatry after being saved, and, so, fell under God's wrath and forfeited the promise God made them (1 Co 9:26-1 Co 10:11)): repent and bring forth fruit meet with repentance!"

We do have life through faith in Christ, but, now, we are to walk in that life--and if not we will be good for nothing but being trampled under feet of men.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yup, this is just as Paul says, "If we live by the Spirit let us also walk by the Spirit": James is saying, "Listen, you adulteresses (you who are married to God through faith, but who are friends with the world, who are then provoking God to jealousy with your idolatry, just as the Israelites committed idolatry after being saved, and, so, fell under God's wrath and forfeited the promise God made them (1 Co 9:26-1 Co 10:11)): repent and bring forth fruit meet with repentance!"

We do have life through faith in Christ, but, now, we are to walk in that life--and if not we will be good for nothing but being trampled under feet of men.
True. amen

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God sent Jesus to die and rise, and before three years on the earth preaching and teaching His Father God's loving and kind Word and teachings.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the Lord.... faith without works is dead and is not faith that gets anybody in to Heaven (see Book of James)
Hmmmm ,

Paul got it wrong again then....rolling_on_floor_laughing_smiley.gif

Ephesians:

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Reactions: mailmandan

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmm ,

Paul got it wrong again then....View attachment 37344

Ephesians:

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
James 2:14-26 are the most misunderstood verses in the Bible by works-salvationists and there is a reason for that.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 2:14-26 are the most misunderstood verses in the Bible by works-salvationists and there is a reason for that.
Yep. I agree.

I have never felt if I was comforting those in need of food or clothing.. even by a contribution to a "turkey" fund or "clothing drive" that I was doing works.... (no wonder I get so tired)

WOW. To me that is just paying it forward without expecting anything in return.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep. I agree.

I have never felt if I was comforting those in need of food or clothing.. even by a contribution to a "turkey" fund or "clothing drive" that I was doing works.... (no wonder I get so tired)

WOW. To me that is just paying it forward without expecting anything in return.
Works-salvationists cannot grasp that James is discussing the evidence of faith (says-claims to have faith but has no works/I will show you my faith by my works - James 2:14-18) and not the initial act of being accounted as righteous with God. (Romans 4:2-3)

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Works-salvationists cannot grasp that James is discussing the evidence of faith (says-claims to have faith but has no works/I will show you my faith by my works - James 2:14-18) and not the initial act of being accounted as righteous with God. (Romans 4:2-3)
Here's Paul.... Yet again.

2 Timothy 1:9 states

who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Christ Jesus from all eternity,

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2 Timothy 1:9
who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Christ Jesus from all eternity,

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmm ,

Paul got it wrong again then....
rolling_on_floor_laughing_smiley.gif

Ephesians:

You obviously have not learned to believe ad accept the whole counsel of God....

Jesus apparently expects His people to DO some stuff after getting born again.

Reckon Jesus didn't get the memo from the so called reformers that salvation is by faith only??? (see James 2:14-26)

The Lord says the following thru the Apostle James:

James 2:24
Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

James 2:20

James 1:21,22
Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness (walking after the flesh – see Gal 6:7,8), and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Apparently one is justified by faith AND by works.... and the man that believes justification is by faith only is a "vain" man.

Sounds like either Jesus is wrong or the so called reformers are wrong since they teach an partial truth and leave the part out about works leaving the door open to sinful living (license to sin).

Martin Luther was a known drunk so I can see how he would want to leave the part about works out so he could continue drinking his beloved booze which is living in sin! (see 1 Corinthians 6:9-13)

Quite the quandary here... who shall we say is in error the Lord or the reformers??? That tis the question!

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

It's not a matter of trying to earn salvation thru good works... It's a matter of being obedient verses being disobedient!

Those that accept the calling of the Lord and become new creatures in Christ Jesus abiding in Him doing good works by the power of the Holy Spirit within as the Lord leads... these are true children of God.

Those claiming to be saved not walking in obedience have rejected the ordination and calling of the Lord and are the children of disobedience who refuse to put on the new man and walk in newness of life to stop being servants of sin...

Colossians 3:5-9
Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Ephesians 4:24
And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Romans 13:14
But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Hebrews 9:14
How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Romans 6:4-6
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

As these scripture references indicate, those not accepting the calling of the Lord to be led by the Holy Ghost into walking after the new man are in disobedience... which will NOT end well for them unless they repent of their sin and get with the Lord's game plan!

Romans 2:7-11
To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God.

Colossians 3:6

the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You obviously have not learned to believe ad accept the whole counsel of God....

Jesus apparently expects His people to DO some stuff after getting born again.

Reckon Jesus didn't get the memo from the so called reformers that salvation is by faith only??? (see James 2:14-26)

The Lord says the following thru the Apostle James:

James 2:24
Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

James 2:20

James 1:21,22
Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness (walking after the flesh – see Gal 6:7,8), and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Apparently one is justified by faith AND by works.... and the man that believes justification is by faith only is a "vain" man.

Sounds like either Jesus is wrong or the so called reformers are wrong since they teach an partial truth and leave the part out about works leaving the door open to sinful living (license to sin).

Martin Luther was a known drunk so I can see how he would want to leave the part about works out so he could continue drinking his beloved booze which is living in sin! (see 1 Corinthians 6:9-13)

Quite the quandary here... who shall we say is in error the Lord or the reformers??? That tis the question!

It's not a matter of trying to earn salvation thru good works... It's a matter of being obedient verses being disobedient!

Those that accept the calling of the Lord and become new creatures in Christ Jesus abiding in Him doing good works by the power of the Holy Spirit within as the Lord leads... these are true children of God.

Those claiming to be saved not walking in obedience have rejected the ordination and calling of the Lord and are the children of disobedience who refuse to put on the new man and walk in newness of life to stop being servants of sin...

Colossians 3:5-9
Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Ephesians 4:24
And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Romans 13:14
But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Hebrews 9:14
How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Romans 6:4-6
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

As these scripture references indicate, those not accepting the calling of the Lord to be led by the Holy Ghost into walking after the new man are in disobedience... which will NOT end well for them unless they repent of their sin and get with the Lord's game plan!

Romans 2:7-11
To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God.

Colossians 3:6

the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
Do you actually know what it means to not be under law...but under grace?

1698169392099.gif

Romans 6:14-23​

King James Version​

14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.