Christian Identity movement.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
very nice point. i recently heard a sermon about the fruit of people. ppl may have similar ideas as you but look at their fruit. (behavior) go from that. thanks & i will more likely bear this in mind throughout my travels. thank you.

Reactions: GracePeace

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everyone.
Can I please ask what other peoples opinions are of this labeled offshoot of scripture and study? It seems to have become a bane to many who are offended by its very politically incorrect observance of racial segregation (not racism as a form of malice) and it seems to be filed as a hate group.
Can I ask if anyone here knows of it and has perhaps read some of their material?
My dearest and closest are CofE and I am not really able to approach them on this subject. I am not looking for an argument nor do I follow this teaching, however I am very curious to seek others opinions on this very mysterious and yet facinating new branch of Christianity.
Does anyone agree with their reasoning on the "unpardonable sin" being linked to racial segragation? (please bare in mind I am only asking for opinions so not out to offend anyone who finds this offensive)
Thank you
In America CI, Christian Identity , arrived in the 1920's and was product of British Israelism.

It's white supremacy Christianity. They even have a New Testament. It's the Bible NT only abrogated to fit the CI ideology and titled, Christogenea New Testament.
There's also a Christogenea forum.

Both the NT and forum are the product of an ex-convict who spent over a decade in prison. And claims in the course of that he came to realize the true origins of our faith.
He says Adam and Eve were Caucasian, due to the meaning of Adam in Hebrew, written as, AWDAWM.
Translated, they say, to define,White Man. AWDAWM derived to describe, skin or appearance as ruddy complexion, blush, to show blood in the face, transparent white skin.

They claim this all refers to Caucasians because people of color cannot blush, or turn ruby, red.
Therein the capacity to blush, or turn ruddy, is a trait confined exclusively to the white race.

Of course there is the ever present Jewish conspiracy. And as such they are deeply antisemitic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shattered

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In America CI, Christian Identity , arrived in the 1920's and was product of British Israelism.

It's white supremacy Christianity. They even have a New Testament. It's the Bible NT only abrogated to fit the CI ideology and titled, Christogenea New Testament.
There's also a Christogenea forum.

Both the NT and forum are the product of an ex-convict who spent over a decade in prison. And claims in the course of that he came to realize the true origins of our faith.
He says Adam and Eve were Caucasian, due to the meaning of Adam in Hebrew, written as, AWDAWM.
Translated, they say, to define,White Man. AWDAWM derived to describe, skin or appearance as ruddy complexion, blush, to show blood in the face, transparent white skin.

They claim this all refers to Caucasians because people of color cannot blush, or turn ruby, red.
Therein the capacity to blush, or turn ruddy, is a trait confined exclusively to the white race.

Of course there is the ever present Jewish conspiracy. And as such they are deeply antisemitic.

Lame reply. You work for the adl? I have not heard of any translation of the Adam blah blah. That is pathetic & you ought to know that.

It's to do with the scriptural prophecies/covenants/promises that were given to Israel, Abraham, Jacob , Isaac. Multitude of nations? More descendants than grains of sand? Yeah sounds like the minority victim group called jews. Lol