Christian Identity movement.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where in the bible is it said that ANY lie is profitable?
If I have a problem with Paul, it is because he is found admitting he is a liar, it generally tends to effect the trust. Pauls writings require correction...but then you will accuse of tampering.
Timothy his warning to check everything, reprove, up for correction? What is left from scripture? Not difficult to deduce who Paul is and what his works are.
Ok.

You defended Pauls lie. Now do you reject the other books warning about liars (and their inheritence).

Have you even read my posts in this thread? I feel the need to ask, I care if you have.

Why do you ask 'where in the Bible'? You don't believe it is all inspired. I don't think you believe any of it is inspired as you refuse to answer my question.

Paul was a great sinner. As were all who were used of God to write the Scriptures. Thus the need for the inspiration of God in doing so. Thus, what they wrote, was from God, and was not a lie.

Chapter and verse for your reference to Timothy. Don't get lazy. Yes, I know where it is, but when you cite a passage you should give its address.

Again, what writings are inspired by God?

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha you knew what I meant but still had to claim I was being Lazy. Brilliant!
I asked you have you read my posts? I care to know because I have already provided you with everything your now playing dumb to not know. Hence I asked. No good repeating something you cannot be bothered to of read earlier. Simple Common courtesy.

Problem with the "he was a sinner" argument. Do not forget he lied AFTER he was allegedly inspired by Jesus, inspired by the Holy Spirit....thus promoting other lies..(one lie leads to more..)

1.) That Jesus would of wanted Paul to lie making Jesus out to be a liar.

2.) The Holy Spirit was guiding Paul to lie...

I certainly wouldn't like to say I agree with that and certainly not without first checking Pauls credentials, if I was completely ignorant, or deaf to the prescribed (by the Holy Spirit) warnings, Something which to be expected is Paulinists don't seem to be able to explain, they seem to want to have autonomy of source, over who you also now claim it all comes from, Jesus (because HE Saul/Paul told you so).

Jesus is no liar.
God will not be mocked either.

Paul being a liar and sinner just like all men are takes nothing away from the inspiration of the Scripture. What writings do you believe are inspired by God? And who is the writer of those writings? Was he a sinner and liar also?

That which was written by Paul was inspired by the Holy Spirit. Thus it is the Word of God.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can believe what you want, your choice but I notice alot round here like to run off with their opinions they have themselves stuck onto people as proof of how they think or what they do or don't believe. Stick to the subject material in front of you and keep to the thread. I asked "where in the bible" did you answer the question? No you went on about what YOU assert my beliefs to be when I have been clear from the very begining.
I will see if you can answer.

I am keeping to the thread. It doesn't mean you are the only one who can ask questions. You don't believe all or any part of the Bible is inspired, yet you want me to show you something in the Bible. Well, I need to know what you consider inspired, because if it is not inspired, then it carries no authority. And you may come back and say, but that is written by Paul, and his works are not inspired by God.

You see? Common courtesy demands you tell me what is inspired so I know what material to work from.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you DO want me to keep repeating myself for you and show you common courtesy where you me show none. Ok...

Where (outside of Paul' allegedly inspired letters) does it say to lie to someone to gain their trust? Or to put it another way do you believe God, Jesus, the 12 Apostles and ALL prophets including the divine inspiration (the Holy Spirit) requires a faslehood in place of the truth?
Use ANY scripture you think does, that was NOT written by Paul (Saul).
?

Paul did not say to lie to someone to gain their trust. You are of the crowd in (Rom. 3:8) "And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come: whose damnation is just."

Paul is affirming that the unbelief of the Jew does not make void the faith of God. (Rom. 3:3) That all men are liars, (Ps. 116:11) does not change the truth of God. The sinfulness of man displays the righteousness of God. (Ps. 51:4) "Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest."

Paul was quoting David. I guess that makes David's writings not inspired.

What writings are inspired by God?

Stranger

Reactions: TrueIsraelite

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You failed to provide a single biblical quote that substantiates lying.

www.voiceofjesus.org/pb2chapter9.html

"If it is a lie, and you accuse me of lying, I will be forced to respond with a denial because a lie cannot and will not speak for itself. The things that motivated me to lie will motivate me to deny my lie. Then, feeling the weakness of my position, I look for something more! What more can I do? I must call forth a witness, so that you have not only my testimony, but also that of another. The scripture plainly states that everything is established at the mouth of two or three witnesses. You may have me pegged for a liar, but perhaps you will believe someone else. But on whom can I call on such short notice? To be effective, I must have a witness now! Not only so, but my witness must be a person of undisputed veracity, for it will not do to call on a reputed liar. Whose testimony would you accept immediately without question? Who? Who? Who?

Ah! There is only one person right for my task . . .

God in heaven!

His veracity is beyond question and He carries the extra advantage of never having been known to testify. He would surely condemn me for a liar if He were to testify but, since he never has, I am safe in calling upon him and the very mention of his name may be persuasive.

The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, he who is blessed forever, knows that I do not lie. At Damascus, the governor under King Aretas guarded the city of Damascus in order to seize me, but I was let down in a basket through a window in the wall, and escaped his hands (II Corinthians. 11:31-33).
But when he who had set me apart before I was born, and had called me through his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son to me, in order that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not confer with flesh and blood, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me, but I went away into Arabia; and again I returned to Damascus. Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to visit Cephas, and remained with him fifteen days. But I saw none of the other apostles except James the Lord's brother. In what I am writing to you, before God, I do not lie! (Galatians 1:15-20)

For this I was appointed a preacher and apostle (I am telling the truth, I am not lying), a teacher of the gentiles in faith and truth (I Timothy 2:7).

I am speaking the truth in Christ, I am not lying; my conscience bears witness in the Holy Spirit that I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brethren, my kinsmen by race (Romans 9:1-3).I count four times here, in the New Testament epistles, that Paul denied that he was lying: to the Corinthians, the Galatians, Timothy, and the Romans. Once, to the Romans, he called the Holy Spirit to witness for him. Twice, to the Corinthians and to the Galatians, he called God to witness for him.

Three times, to the Corinthians, Galatians, and to Timothy, the denials were issued concerning his assertions of his calling and apostleship."

Pay attention. Paul did not say to lie to someone to gain their trust. Read post #91.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just read it.
You gave me your interpretation of scripture, that was it.
You failed to acknowledge that Paul himself admits his lie and when asked you could not provide a reason using scripture to validate his lie or any lies. I guess you now have to twist scripture to show Paul meant something entirely different.

Do not swear at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God . . .. Let what you say be simply yes or no; anything more than this comes from evil (Matthew 5:34-37).

No, you twisted Scripture when you said what you did about Paul. You showed your ignorance of Scripture and now you reveal that it isn't Paul that was lying...it is you.

Don't avoid my questions, it proves you don't know what you are talking about. What Scriptures are inspired?

Stranger

Danube

Dec 26, 2018
uk
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
kinsmanredeemer.com/race-traitor-blossoms-%E2%80%93-part-1

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul admitted lying.
Either you are just being foolish in denying he lied or you have to substantiate his lie.
You opted for the latter.
May I suggest you read your bible, that way you can know for sure what has been inspired and to that which hath been added by a liar, a child of satan, a hypocrite.
How's that for your game of twister.

Again, Paul did not say to lie to gain someones trust, which is what you are claiming. See again post #91.

This makes your twisting of the Scripture a lie. Not Paul.

And, again, your failure to not answer my questions prove you do not know what you are talking about.

What writings in the Bible do you consider Scripture and inspired by God?

Stranger

Danube

Dec 26, 2018
uk
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When it comes to race and the Holy Spirit, race does not cut it and it never did.
You have the Holy Spirit or you don't.
Do you not believe that the Holy Spirit can be a spirit that is passed onto us from our parents who themselves must have it to be able to pass it on?
There is no question that God created ethnic diversity, which is also related to the environments in which various ethnic groups live. But when God says (through Paul) that He has made "of one blood all nations of men", you have to sit up and take notice.

It means that regardless of ethnic diversity, the HUMAN RACE is one race descended from Adam. That is why Christ died for the sins of the whole world. For Christians this also means that there are no racial divisions within the Church. And that is why the Church is called *the Body of Christ*.
God made the different races.
He kept them seperated for hundreds of years by mountain and by sea, so why did God not just make ONE race if he wanted every race to become mixed?
Just like a Jay differs from a Magpie, they are both birds and have superficial likenesses that we give to them like Linnaeus did when he brought forth his system of familiarity but they do not search themselves out, they keep away from eachother, plus it comes naturally.

Just like plant breeders or animal breeders set their animals or plants apart so they do not lose control of the pedigree or allow admixture.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you not believe that the Holy Spirit can be a spirit that is passed onto us from our parents who themselves must have it to be able to pass it on?

God made the different races.
He kept them seperated for hundreds of years by mountain and by sea, so why did God not just make ONE race if he wanted every race to become mixed?
Just like a Jay differs from a Magpie, they are both birds and have superficial likenesses that we give to them like Linnaeus did when he brought forth his system of familiarity but they do not search themselves out, they keep away from eachother, plus it comes naturally.

Just like plant breeders or animal breeders set their animals or plants apart so they do not lose control of the pedigree or allow admixture.
No my parents did not pass the Holy Spirit on to me at all, they did not know and don't know the Holy Spirit because they were not Born Again. they had some faith and that gave me some hope at least. But being Born Again had nothing to do with them at all, that was God that did that.

I have nothing against people wanting to live within there own race at all, in fact I encourage it, two Aboriginals of pure breed the same race getting married makes me feel good and that they are going to follow in there own traditions I have nothing but the feeling of joy and hope for them and the same with a New Zealand Maori I know did the same and he was a proud racist as well, but that did not bother me at all. big deal. racism does not bother me one bit, but racial prejudice is just stupidity.
I believe that different races have a different nature, some what like different dogs do possess in there nature temperament etc to some degree. that's not to say that you can't get a good mutt, or even a stupid pure bread.

Danube

Dec 26, 2018
uk
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This video shows the HYPOCRISY of one nation being able to FORCE immigration on another (which has consequences based on racial tensions...emnity and eventually conflict!!!).

Last edited:

Danube

Dec 26, 2018
uk
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have nothing against people wanting to live within there own race at all, in fact I encourage it
We both agree.
Do you think the white race in europe can achieve this now though? Or without being stigmatised as being racist or worse the Hegelian dialectics creating "right wing" fascist groups to impede such a change to modern society?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We both agree.
Do you think the white race in europe can achieve this now though? Or without being stigmatised as being racist or worse the Hegelian dialectics creating "right wing" fascist groups to impede such a change to modern society?
I think that the workings of Satan will win out, lets face it Satan controls the mob though TV, media and schools, it's plastered 24/7 on everyone, they tell you how to think ! and the majority swallow it, especially in the City's.
I came from the City and went out bush when I was 9yo and then I came back to see old friends when I got a car and I found that the City people were mainly looking to others to be in line with the majority, so if you were in a room of 20 people all listing in and I ask a question, they would look to what the majority would be ok with, but fact is I asked that person what was their own opinion ?
You see they could not truly think for themselves. and not only that they never thought on subjects for themselves, but just follow along with the crowd in bliss that they were on the right track, the majority can't be wrong, now could they ?

Talk about Jesus, and what do you get ? a smart arse response from someone who is an amateur on the subject convinced they are right and I say why don't you study the Bible, no ! could not be bothered with that. but then come back at me telling me what the Jews are about, because they had been educated by the media and even saying that Pope JP2 does not know what his is talking about with Israel, because the media were trying to make him look stupid saying that the State is Israel, now any moron knew that they were calling it that, but the media holds all the cards in how it comes across on TV, so as to hide the reality of what is truly the real full subject that's at hand, giving the ignorant huge power. When in fact it was the RCC that called it's self Israel for over 2000 years. so how could the RCC give such a title up ? that would be like claiming they were not the Church of Christ Jesus. and this State of Israel sho went on for years on the News but a simple minded person all such would just go over there heads, because they did not care and they had faith in the Media as the truth of the world. when I would say that the media through history is the biggest whore ever, you want me to go through it all, and then to get said back, history is worthless ? but I say If you do not understand history you are doomed to repeat all the mistakes, due to such ignorance.

I am just a Christian and a conservative who values the past generations in what they created bring about a healthy Democracy and total freedom of Speech, who understands the wrongs of History, but in all that I know the wrongs that this generation is oblivious to, because I understand the workings of such in depth and they will fail really badly and become enslaved in a Satanic communist blood bath of the evil never seen before by far.
They will become Slaves to a Godless ruled by Anti-Christ Devil and they will reap what the bastards sowed. the poor bastards do not even know how to deal with Sin, they are oblivious to it, so there are finished.

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian ID is the truth. scofield ref. bible turned many ppl into zionists. 6 day war, uss liberty. (have you even heard of the uss liberty?) he was supervised by zionists while writing and was not an outstanding person himself. you cannot deny the bible prophecies that the Saxons fulfilled vs what a minority group has fulfilled. im 23 & learned the word subversion 3 years ago. what do you encounter when you get to the root of subversion? international zionists, bolsheviks, atheists, and devil ppl. from ww1 to covid, its all been money. i cannot understand how you could have a highschool diploma and not see the INTENTIONAL DEBT our country puts itself into. the federal reserve is not federal nor has reserves. if nothing happens, our posterity will continue to pay off our foreign aid debts to countries that hate us. our own ZOG controlled government hates the very people that created the greatest country & uses colored people as weapons against us. look at Israel's border wall & look at ours. Africans float on literal trash today meanwhile we made sails centuries ago. all recent military has been fighting for the zionists- i forgive you and pray for you. 9/11 is just a glimpse of what these ppl will do to bank in on more $, fear, control, and to advance their fake prophecies. how much muslim hate did that bring? so much! im not even kidding, i used to hate arabs. didnt even care, now i see that they are actually better than the us in ways (homos), and guess WHAT? (best part) WHO BENIFITS from muslim hate/ arab death?? hmm idk probably ISRAEL! suspend immigration, suspend foreign aid,

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everyone.
Can I please ask what other peoples opinions are of this labeled offshoot of scripture and study? It seems to have become a bane to many who are offended by its very politically incorrect observance of racial segregation (not racism as a form of malice) and it seems to be filed as a hate group.
Can I ask if anyone here knows of it and has perhaps read some of their material?
My dearest and closest are CofE and I am not really able to approach them on this subject. I am not looking for an argument nor do I follow this teaching, however I am very curious to seek others opinions on this very mysterious and yet facinating new branch of Christianity.
Does anyone agree with their reasoning on the "unpardonable sin" being linked to racial segragation? (please bare in mind I am only asking for opinions so not out to offend anyone who finds this offensive)
Thank you
What is CofE?

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everyone.
Can I please ask what other peoples opinions are of this labeled offshoot of scripture and study? It seems to have become a bane to many who are offended by its very politically incorrect observance of racial segregation (not racism as a form of malice) and it seems to be filed as a hate group.
Can I ask if anyone here knows of it and has perhaps read some of their material?
My dearest and closest are CofE and I am not really able to approach them on this subject. I am not looking for an argument nor do I follow this teaching, however I am very curious to seek others opinions on this very mysterious and yet facinating new branch of Christianity.
Does anyone agree with their reasoning on the "unpardonable sin" being linked to racial segragation? (please bare in mind I am only asking for opinions so not out to offend anyone who finds this offensive)
Thank you
One thing I have learned from considering these so-called Christian racial movements over time ... usually, the complaint one race has against another is about their moral character ("Blacks are lazy," "Whites go around the world destroying other cultures, colonizing") : the Bible says the solution to sin is Christ and His teachings, and if we go on harboring ill-will against races, we cannot also be Christians because we deny the power of Christ to make us into morally excellent people. We deny Christ. That is what I have gleaned--THE VAST MAJORITY of the discussion involves, of necessity, knowingly or not, a denial of Christ. If only groups like the "Black Hebrew Israelites" would conform their speech to that of Jesus and Paul they would rid themselves of so much misunderstanding of prophecy (they mishandle the Word of God, and go off the rails--bearing no resemblance, at the end of their madness, to the likes of Jesus or Paul or John).

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing I have learned from considering these so-called Christian racial movements over time ... usually, the complaint one race has against another is about their moral character ("Blacks are lazy," "Whites go around the world destroying other cultures, colonizing")--the Bible says the solution is Christ and His teachings, and if we go on harboring such things against races we cannot also be Christians because we deny the power of Christ to make those who are unlike us into morally excellent people. We deny Christ. That is what I have gleaned--THE VAST MAJORITY of the discussion involves, of necessity, whether intentionally or not, a denial of Christ.

I do like this & find it's truth plus every person is made in the imagine of god, least in some way. a preacher once said ' yes even that idiot you're arguing with' is made in the image

Reactions: GracePeace

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do like this & find it's truth plus every person is made in the imagine of god, least in some way. a preacher once said ' yes even that idiot you're arguing with' is made in the image
Yeah, Christ says "judge a tree by its fruit"--their reasoning may sound sweet, they may quote Scripture, but how do they behave? You can tell the truthfulness of their doctrine by their behavior. "If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person’s religion is worthless." James 1:26. The heart has to be soft, not "hardened through the deceitfulness of sin" Hebrews 3:13.

Reactions: TrueIsraelite