Christian Message Songs - songs that make you think

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This song speaks of the power of being loved despite our brokenness...

Reactions: Heart2Soul

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God only knows what you've been through.
This is a song about surrendering to God's healing.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This song gets me every time ...it's tough surrendering everything when you don't know what the outcome will be. Will we still trust and serve Him when we don't get the outcome we hoped and believed Him for?
What about when He calls us to walk through the fire or the lion's den?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very compelling words. I think I can relate too...circumstances that make no sense, and feeling so alone...holding on when it seems endless, knowing God has a purpose and a plan, even when we can't see it yet.

Thank you for sharing. I've never heard it before. :)

It's so comforting to know that He does not ever change and is always there. Our circumstances always change but, He does not and...I thank Him and am so grateful that He is my unmovable rock, Amen!
How human of us to forget these things sometimes. We MUST rise above our circumstances, and that is only possible, with Him :)

This is a song that never gets old to me, and it was the very first Christian song that brought tears to my eyes back in the 90's. 2 sisters and a brother. I LOVE them, they are so anointed, and a sad but sweet testimony.

2nd Chapter of Acts Night Light YouTube - Bing