Christian Message Songs - songs that make you think

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi T!
A friend recently said to me "count the cost". And the cost is "everything". And he was right, nobody wants to pay the cost of following Christ.
Love that song BTW, don't know much Duran Duran but, great lyrics!
xo

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi T!
A friend recently said to me "count the cost". And the cost is "everything". And he was right, nobody wants to pay the cost of following Christ.
Love that song BTW, don't know much Duran Duran but, great lyrics!
xo
I love what you said, Sister.... so true!!
Glad you liked the song.
Hugs & blessings!

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love what you said, Sister.... so true!!
Glad you liked the song.
Hugs & blessings!
Actually, the "he" in my post should have been a "she"...and she is on this site.
Hope all is going as well as can be sister, God bless and keep you all.
Love you T.!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, the "he" in my post should have been a "she"...and she is on this site.
Hope all is going as well as can be sister, God bless and keep you all.
Love you T.!
Ahhh ....now, I'm curious who it is! lol
I'm doing well, by faith. Some mornings I wake up with a feeling like my life is draining out of my body ....literally. It often takes half a day or more before it passes and I can get up without risk of fainting. It's a low blood pressure thing and we are pretty sure it's related to Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. The nerve/artery bundle that passes down the neck, between the first two ribs become compressed between the ribs. With more chiropractic visits, it usually relieves it awhile. It's not too bad this morning ....and certain stretches help.

Anyway ....enough complaining! lol
You're such a blessing to me ....I love you, sister!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahhh ....now, I'm curious who it is! lol
I'm doing well, by faith. Some mornings I wake up with a feeling like my life is draining out of my body ....literally. It often takes half a day or more before it passes and I can get up without risk of fainting. It's a low blood pressure thing and we are pretty sure it's related to Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. The nerve/artery bundle that passes down the neck, between the first two ribs become compressed between the ribs. With more chiropractic visits, it usually relieves it awhile. It's not too bad this morning ....and certain stretches help.

Anyway ....enough complaining! lol
You're such a blessing to me ....I love you, sister!

Oh gosh sister,
Do you have to take anything to thin the blood? Make your blood flow faster? I'm sure you know what you need to know about this syndrome...
xoxo!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh gosh sister,
Do you have to take anything to thin the blood? Make your blood flow faster? I'm sure you know what you need to know about this syndrome...
xoxo!
No, sis ... it's not really a blood issue, but a compression that happens in the ribs. It's not too bad today ...just kinda hungry. lol
On days that are hard, I can't get up and fix food until the faint feeling passes. I should do stretched to decompress the ribs...usually do. I have had water. I'll get to eat soon enough. :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, sis ... it's not really a blood issue, but a compression that happens in the ribs. It's not too bad today ...just kinda hungry. lol
On days that are hard, I can't get up and fix food until the faint feeling passes. I should do stretched to decompress the ribs...usually do. I have had water. I'll get to eat soon enough. :)

You are good at taking care of yourself, knowing Jesus already has your back. Bless your faith sissy!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heard this today. Nicole Nordeman fan. Wasn't sure where it fit, but I like the words.

Sound of Surviving

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow wrong song, but more uplifting message. LOL. Prolly a better message

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lay me down I'm not my own, I belong to You alone. Lay me down. There's no life apart from You. Amen

Reactions: Heart2Soul