Christian safe-haven in British Columbia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enoch, God's wrath is never for His children. Discipline. Yes, when necessary.....wrath, never. His aim is good. :) when His wrath is delivered against the nations of this world. He isn't going to ho "oops!...got one of My own....bad aim..."

We can and will be here when His wrath is delivered to the rebels who hate Him, and have aligned themselves with Satan and his will and purposes...He will have all of His (who are obedient to Him) far from harm. And, if we understand psalm 149, many of us will actually play a role in delivering His wrath to the wicked....

Reactions: Keraz and TLHKAJ

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That obedience word is critical...a Saint can experience the wrath of God, even though it was never intended for him....by disobedience....

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An example of what I mean:
Revelation 18:4 NKJV — And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her ⁸MY PEOPLE, lest you share in her sins, and lest YOU receive of her plagues.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That obedience word is critical...a Saint can experience the wrath of God, even though it was never intended for him....by disobedience....
It reminds me of what pual wrote to the church .
When HE spoke of the goodness and the severity of GOD .
Severity towards those who fell due to unbelief ,
goodness towards those who had faith , IF they continue in the goodness of GOD
otherwise they too will be cast out . WE cannot be moved away from the true HOPE in CHRIST
unto another false image , another jesus or another gospel .
I leave us with peters own words .
SEEING ye KNOW these things , aka THE TRUTH , beware lest YOU TOO
be taken in with the error of the wicked and FALL from your own steadfastness .
Let us continue in the grace of GOD . Learning the bible very well . For many decievers
who come in and appear christain , are truly deceiving the churches .
Let us learn the biblical JESUS well and all sound doctrine well , that folks will no longer
be tossed to and fro by crafty deceivers .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Thess 5:9) There is no "HIS" in that verse.

Was the Flood for Noah and his family, or was it for the unbelieving and the ungodly? Was the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah for Lot and his family, or was it for the wicked inhabitants of those cities?

Similarly the Tribulation and Great Tribulation are for unbelieving and the ungodly.
You need to watch some good wonderful testimonies from chinese christains . WHO DIDNT escape tribulation .
Some watched their own parents get kicked to death by police , suffered massive in prison .
IN this world YE shall have tribulation . And american christains are not so special that we will escape it .
OH its coming . True christains who do not conform to this new christanity all inclusive mindset
this identity politics and gender pronouns and gay marriage and etc , Are about to see
themselves seeing persecutoin . FEAR not man , conform not to Rome or this big false unity move either .
Simply cling to JESUS and let us be prepared to lose all for the glorious name of JESUS .
Now , let all praise the KING .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to watch some good wonderful testimonies from chinese christains . WHO DIDNT escape tribulation .
Some watched their own parents get kicked to death by police , suffered massive in prison .
IN this world YE shall have tribulation . And american christains are not so special that we will escape it .
OH its coming . True christains who do not conform to this new christanity all inclusive mindset
this identity politics and gender pronouns and gay marriage and etc , Are about to see
themselves seeing persecutoin . FEAR not man , conform not to Rome or this big false unity move either .
Simply cling to JESUS and let us be prepared to lose all for the glorious name of JESUS .
Now , let all praise the KING .
This is very true. But there is a population of persecuted believers in the United States, and worldwide that most are unaware of. Those who were born into SRA/MK and turn to Jesus Christ suffer severe persecution and threats, usually on a daily basis.
But it won't be long before the church as a whole will experience persecution.

Reactions: amadeus and Jostler

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
But, you missed the simple point....the wicked are TAKEN by God, in judgement....death. they are not the blessed of God living under His divine protection.

Where do I said that "the wicked are the blessed of God living under His divine protection?"
Judging by your words, it is your interpretation of the Word of GOD that is not true, but fake giving rise to the lie unfortunately. If your interpretation of the Word of GOD was true it would not result in that lie. The Word is GOD, GOD is Truth.

Luke 20:v.35-36
35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world -
the next world-the Kingdom of GOD- the third haven or heavenly place- , and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of GOD, being the children of the resurrection.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel -Daniel 12:v.1-4 -, and with the Trump of GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive will be caught up together with them to meet the Lord JESUS. He said: Father, I will that they also, whom thou has given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou has given me.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is very true. But there is a population of persecuted believers in the United States, and worldwide that most are unaware of. Those who were born into SRA/MK and turn to Jesus Christ suffer severe persecution and threats, usually on a daily basis.
But it won't be long before the church as a whole will experience persecution.
Yes , to some degree most of us have already had at least a mild form of persecution as well .
Though i have never been kicked or punched , i have been yelled at before
Oh but let us count the cost of serving JESUS as all joy . The LORD is with us no matter what we go through .
Even as paul once said , we Glory in all our tribulations . It will get worse dear sister in the days ahead .
But our HOPE is in the LORD . YES it is . You are loved and let us march onward in the Lord .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes , to some degree most of us have already had at least a mild form of persecution as well .
Though i have never been kicked or punched , i have been yelled at before
Oh but let us count the cost of serving JESUS as all joy . The LORD is with us no matter what we go through .
Even as paul once said , we Glory in all our tribulations . It will get worse dear sister in the days ahead .
But our HOPE is in the LORD . YES it is . You are loved and let us march onward in the Lord .
I don't think you get what I said.
I know many people who were born into cult bloodline families (myself included) who have suffered threats to their own lives and the lives of their loved ones, suffered the loss (murder) of loved ones, loss of property and finances, eletronic (EMF) harassment, beatings, physical tortures, rapes , etc... because they turned to Christ. Persecution is a reality for these .... NOW. But it is covert .... one day, it will be in everyone's faces, and all Christians will know what it's like to live under persecution.

Reactions: lilygrace

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you get what I said.
I know many people who were born into cult bloodline families (myself included) who have suffered threats to their own lives and the lives of their loved ones, suffered the loss (murder) of loved ones, loss of property and finances, eletronic (EMF) harassment, beatings, physical tortures, rapes , etc... because they turned to Christ. Persecution is a reality for these .... NOW. But it is covert .... one day, it will be in everyone's faces, and all Christians will know what it's like to live under persecution.
You are loved dear sister .
SO i give us all this challenge . stand against the modern day tide and watch how fast you get persecuted .
Full grown men and women , IN CHURCHES AS WELL MIND YOU , will turn on you like nothing ever seen before .
RIGHT NOW even . March on dear sister . Its only gonna get worse .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are loved dear sister .
SO i give us all this challenge . stand against the modern day tide and watch how fast you get persecuted .
Full grown men and women , IN CHURCHES AS WELL MIND YOU , will turn on you like nothing ever seen before .
RIGHT NOW even . March on dear sister . Its only gonna get worse .
You TOTALLY missed my point.... but that's okay. This is primarily why there's a whole sect of persecuted Christians who are intentionally ignored by their brothers and sisters. Carry on....

Last edited:

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i had a (now ex) friend who said they were persecuted because no one wanted to hear his faith. but he spoke vulgarly and didnt treat me well and others. so i think some should do an inventory on themselves and see "am i being persecuted truly or maybe they just dont respect me because i am a hypocrite?"