Christian Superstition

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you really so without understanding? I am praying for you.
No matter how much you try to twist the Scriptures to your own destruction - you cannot make them say that babies commit sin.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, in the case presented they are both "eating meat" BoL
ONE ore time, Einstein:
They are NOT doing the same thing if one of them is doubting.

As I told your buddy Amadeus back in post #192:

Without the same intent - it its NOT the same action.
Punching your wife in the face in anger is NOT the same thing as accidentally hitting her in the fact while trying to save her from falling off a cliff.

It's silly for you to think that it is . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you religion has no case, but God has the strongest case against mens religions including yours.

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Rev 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
Rev 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
Rev 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

mens religion teh greatest abomination ever created.

Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

that is why all mens religions are guilty of child and other abuses all from teh same mother.

besides bol, how can anyone take you seriously when you cant even undestand basic english, " I am exposing your lies thererore you are all liars", even a three year old can understand that.

Joh 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Have a lovely day.
Yup - this all speak VOLUMES about man-made Protestant sects.
HOWEVER, Scripture says the following about Christ's Catholic Church:

- Jesus established ONE Church (Matt. 16:16-19). He prayed fervently that this Church remain ONE - as He and the Father are ONE (John 17:20-23). There is NO other.
- Jesus is Truth itself (John 14:6).
- Jesus promised His Church that the Holy Spirit would guide her to ALL Truth (John 16:12-15).
- The Church is the Pillar and Foundation of Truth (1 Tim. 3:15).
- The Church is the Body of Christ and He is the Head (1 Cor. 12:12-31, Eph. 4:3-6, Col. 1:8).
- The Church is the FULLNESS of Christ (Eph. 1:22-23).
- Jesus identifies His very SELF with His Church (Acts 9:4-5).
- esus gave the Church supreme Authority on earth and whatever it ordains on earth is also ordained in heaven (Matt. 16:18-19, 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 20:21-23).

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No matter how much you try to twist the Scriptures to your own destruction - you cannot make them say that babies commit sin.
Seemingly you have a pat set of declarations and responses which have little or no relationship to reality. This is why some people have pets instead of children.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
even if i agree a baby cannot sin, lol
ONE ore time, Einstein:
They are NOT doing the same thing if one of them is doubting.

As I told your buddy Amadeus back in post #192:

Without the same intent - it its NOT the same action.
Punching your wife in the face in anger is NOT the same thing as accidentally hitting her in the fact while trying to save her from falling off a cliff.

It's silly for you to think that it is . . .
the convicted and the doubter both intended to eat the meat, BoL, although it has been interesting listening to how an RCC negates Scriptural principles like a sin for you may not be a sin for me, so ty

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yup - this all speak VOLUMES about man-made Protestant sects.
HOWEVER, Scripture says the following about Christ's Catholic Church:

- Jesus established ONE Church (Matt. 16:16-19). He prayed fervently that this Church remain ONE - as He and the Father are ONE (John 17:20-23). There is NO other.
- Jesus is Truth itself (John 14:6).
- Jesus promised His Church that the Holy Spirit would guide her to ALL Truth (John 16:12-15).
- The Church is the Pillar and Foundation of Truth (1 Tim. 3:15).
- The Church is the Body of Christ and He is the Head (1 Cor. 12:12-31, Eph. 4:3-6, Col. 1:8).
- The Church is the FULLNESS of Christ (Eph. 1:22-23).
- Jesus identifies His very SELF with His Church (Acts 9:4-5).
- esus gave the Church supreme Authority on earth and whatever it ordains on earth is also ordained in heaven (Matt. 16:18-19, 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 20:21-23).
YEs BOL just not your which is established on mens wisdom, mens doctrines, mens lies, your whole religion is a lie, which is why all you do is lie,

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

God bless

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seemingly you have a pat set of declarations and responses which have little or no relationship to reality. This is why some people have pets instead of children.
In other words, you can't corroborate your false ideas about sinning infants in Scripture . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
even if i agree a baby cannot sin, lol
the convicted and the doubter both intended to eat the meat, BoL, although it has been interesting listening to how an RCC negates Scriptural principles like a sin for you may not be a sin for me, so ty
As I explained to you earlier - this is simply a case of your moral relativism - and NO, the Church doesn't adhere to that falsehood.

If they were both doing the "same" thing - they would BOTH be doubting.
Sin is all about intent.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YEs BOL just not your which is established on mens wisdom, mens doctrines, mens lies, your whole religion is a lie, which is why all you do is lie,

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

God bless
Said the angry and historically-bankrupt poster from Australia . . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Said the angry and historically-bankrupt poster from Australia . . . .
You are such a sad man. Is this your whole life filled with bitterness anger and hate, where is that life that Jesus promised us, all you speak is death. But than that is all religion gives.

I guess the truth hurts those who live in darkness,,

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
As I explained to you earlier
If they were both doing the "same" thing - they would BOTH be doubting.
how come when you 'splain things they get less clear? Scripture specifically says they are both eating meat.
The Bible really is a minefield for you, huh.

look, i apologize, ok, if you like, bam refer to some early "father" from now on and we'll avoid Scripture for your sake if it will help with the CogDis, i don't really care ok, i forgive you

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how come when you 'splain things they get less clear? Scripture specifically says they are both eating meat.
The Bible really is a minefield for you, huh.

look, i apologize, ok, if you like, bam refer to some early "father" from now on and we'll avoid Scripture for your sake if it will help with the CogDis, i don't really care ok, i forgive you
So, you believe that a person who slaps his wife in anger is doing the "same thing" as a ma who reaches for his wife who is falling off a building and accidentally hits her in the face??

A person who punches another in the chest our of rage is doing the "same thing" as a person who is giving CPR??

You have a pretty warped view of reality.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are such a sad man. Is this your whole life filled with bitterness anger and hate, where is that life that Jesus promised us, all you speak is death. But than that is all religion gives.

I guess the truth hurts those who live in darkness,,
Said the angry, raging little person from Down Under . . .

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So, you believe that a person who slaps his wife in anger is doing the "same thing" as a man who reaches for his wife who is falling off a building and accidentally hits her in the face??
not seeing how this scenario relates to to ppl both eating meat intentionally, but one without conviction, sorry.
You have a pretty warped view of reality.
ha, ok, bye then

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not seeing how this scenario relates to to ppl both eating meat intentionally, but one without conviction, sorry.
Because you don't understand what sin is - and logic is NOT your friend.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One day BOL: you are going to have to answer for all this, and you will be without excuse. Pride is a terrible thing, joined to religion its a nightmare.
It's a good thing I don't have to answer to you.
GOD is my judge . . .

1 Cor. 4:3-4
I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself.
My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's a good thing I don't have to answer to you.
GOD is my judge . . .

1 Cor. 4:3-4
I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself.
My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me.
Yes BOL you dont, Saul felt teh same way, than he discovered Jesus. Chnged His life, stopped killing Christians and found teh truth.