Christianity Board Will Be Moving Servers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATTN: Christianity Board Will Be Moving ServersThe hosting provider for this forum community, Higher Purposes, is moving servers. As the owner of Higher Purposes, I decided that the move would be best made now as this forum continues to grow. The new hosting service upstream provider is much more reliable and the server is quicker.You may make some posts on the old board as things get changed over. We apologize if any posts are lost, we are doing our best to ensure that they aren't. Thanks for your understanding!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you're posting on the new server now.
smile.gif
I think so far we've only lost the one post that you made as a followup the the Woman on the Beast thread.

Zalaki

Jul 10, 2006
oh.. eh well its one post so its fine with me im not gonna die over it lol but glad it all came out fine... last time i had to move my stuff from one place to the other... i lost like alot of stuff... so i quit trying to make the site.. its just sitting resting now lol