Christianity Board's Lovely New Look!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Assuming that you have noticed by now, Christianity Board has unveiled it's much anticipated new look. We feel that this look is quite unique and we're very proud of the work that Shane, our designer, did. He's quite talented when it comes to graphics and certainly did a wonderful job of it all.Feel free to share your comments with us!

Jesse

Apr 2, 2006
He is indeed a talented designer. This is really an excellent VB skin. One of the nicest I've seen, and very fitting for the topic of this forum.

Kelvin007

Feb 17, 2006
Shane, thanks for designing this skin for the forums. I would have to say that this is a first time I have seen a forum looks like ours. I really like it. It fit the atmosphere of all conversations and the website.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will certainly pass this thread on to Shane. I must say that for me not to have had the best idea of what I even wanted, Shane did a wonderful job of hitting the nail on the head with this design.

ShaneS

Feb 27, 2006
Thanks for the praise everyone. This was a challenging skin, seemed simple enough to design...however the end skinning process caught me very much off guard with the level of modification it required. However, it did come out nearly 100% like the graphic design of it.Happy you all like it! I hope the site does well with it. I will be posting it to my portfolio as soon as my other projects clear up.In the mean time, enjoy it, thanks, and if you should notice anything wrong please let me know, just send an email or let SwampFox know and he can submit a trouble ticket to Design Alpha.Thanks Again everyone!

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
It definitely was interesting watching the skin come together. A unique look was definitely hit and that's what I like. Good job. Aaron

gibby

Apr 4, 2006
Very nice. I don't have the skills to make a sking this nice yet. This is very well done! Me like.