Christianity Defined

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. - 2 Corinthians 12:9.

The believer lives on the strength of who Christ is. Christ lives in you by his finished work on the cross. He lives according to his death, burial, resurrection, and ascension (the killing out of the sin nature on the cross). The bible puts Christ in a believing sinner! How do believers know Christ is in them? Simple, by the scriptures. The scriptures have Christ in a believer at the moment of the new birth. The moment of the new birth the sinner goes from a sinner to a saint. People want a definition of grace, there you have it. A sinner goes from a vile repulsive individual (by their sin nature according to scripture, nothing wrong with their creation) to a saint in a moment (by their new nature) and the twinkling of an eye.

The difference between religion and Christianity is when a believer fails, Christ is their intercessor to the father. Religion will have to pay some sort of price over and over again for sin, but Christianity is the direct opposite. The price has been paid, the sacrifice Jesus made for all humanity by laying his life down. People should be ashamed at trying to make Christianity work by their self effort, it is a slap in the face of Christ who paid the ultimate price.

You have dead men still trying to die and it will not work no matter what they do, they are already dead. Look at the deception of trying to clean yourself up and be presentable to God. It is a farce but men love to seemingly crucify themselves by some act of ignorance. There is one Lord one way one death and one cross. All else is seen in scripture as rank error, falling from grace back into a lifestyle that has nothing to do with Christianity. Christianity is a finished complete work of God, who is man that they would defile such a work. I'll tell you who man is; he is a defiled being that had to be redeemed back to God our father. The father is perfectly able to redeem mankind by himself, and he did that by providing for himself a sacrificial lamb.

Sometimes I wonder about man and his ways, blind leading the blind. The bible could possibly be the easiest book you ever read, if you read it like it is written. You will need the help of the Holyspirit but you have that help available to you. The Holyspirit is not hiding from man, man is hiding from him at least think they are. We like our own remedies, we like to help out in all the process and that is where your mess will begin and end. Self effort is a empty blank knowledge of self, all you know is self, me me me. The question I have for mankind is? Don't you ever get tired of you. You fixing things, you being the center of what God is doing, you making it work, you you you.

It is written very clear and in plain black and white english for all to see. A word to the wise! If you don't understand something don't speculate. Speculation will always fall into the category of the flesh feeling fulfilled by it's interpretation of what is written. You feel you have God figured out and the rest of mankind will need to catch up to you. There is no wisdom in assumption, wisdom is written clear and plain no need to add to it. The wisdom of God is; Christ in you! you knowing something about that does not hurt.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
soul man Jesus Christ is the definition interpretation and fulfillment of what the Father expects. what people want to call that is irrelevant in God's eyes. but its important what God's calls it, and seeing He is the Father its supposed to be son.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Eternal Almighty , the Father, Creator, from Heaven Reveals Salvation to you, then you know.

If HE HIDES IT, then you don't know.

Luke 10:21 At that time Jesus rejoiced in the Holy Spirit ...
www . biblehub.com/luke/10-21.htm
In that same hour Jesus rejoiced in the Holy Spirit, and said,

"I thank you, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding,

and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for so it was well-pleasing in your sight." Young's Literal Translation