Christians - Remember the Fallen as VICTIMS, not Heroes of War!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Amazed@grace you have your view and I have mine. This was created specifically and deliberately today, because is it spiritual in nature regardless of what you think, and it needs to be said. I see you would rather succumb and conform to the world view with your futile psychological ploy of representing and being akin to the military, which you are not. I am, and do know the military well and their life, and you do not. I even have a son on active duty today. No matter, you have chosen to ignore the intent of this thread.

I want the truth to be told and I'm not afraid to tell it, despite cries of foul and attempts to denigrate me.

I guess a thread such as this does bring out the the true spiritual nature of some people.

APAK

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all and your conclusion is stunning. It sounds as you got really personal here from reasons you only know about.

There is no shame at all in honoring the dead, wounded or not, from warfare with kind and loving thoughts and even calls or texts of remembrance. It is a heart of love and compassion that would do these things of course. However, this is NOT my thread at all. There is a big SPIRITUAL picture presented here, that seems to be difficult to grasp and still flies high above, unnoticed. I must have assumed too much. Spiritual warfare on a grand scale and not on a personal level is what I'm describing here. And war participants are victims in a game of evil and should not be considered heroes to evil even if they think they are doing their duty to country, flag and family. We can love them privately for their service, by all means, and not make them PUBLIC heroes, and dedicate a national idolization day of human worship.

If I cannot voice this subject then as this article begins, we keep normalizing these unjust and unspiritual wars. We keep the deadly game going. Yes, it is hard to swallow but it the truth as God is my witness. Do you think that these national and multinational wars are sanctioned by our Father in heaven? Are we Christians or not? Or are we lip-service Christians and part-time worldly people as the spiritually lukewarm? Are we of the world or in the world?

The big lie usually said is that we go to war to protect our freedoms and our way of life. Nothing in these words are true at all, for a believer.

Are you stuck on what do with Memorial Day now, after reading this thread? It is not a matter of choosing/agreeing with either this Day or my thread. They are congruent and work together. No negative decision has to be hastily made. So you draw an emotional personal reaction as I warned could happen as stated in my opening statement of the OP.

I had one bud who died in the VN era. I think of him from time to time. He was 5 years older than me. I still have tears when I ponder on him too long and what happened to him. He is still not my hero however as someone to idolize as many would do, and are doing today, on this Memorial Day. He was a friend and a comrade in arms. He was a victim of evil warfare, whether he realized it or not. And course he really had no choice in the matter of going to SE Asia. He was drafted into service. Later, being in the service, I was on my way to Cambodia, and it was fortunately changed to a State-side CONUS assignment at the last week before employment.

So I do not really know of where you capture or summarize it as 'shame on you' in all this and the article. If you meant duped or fooled then I would agree. That is one of the messages or a take away. Shame is definitely not appropriate here, unless you feel like this thread somehow elicited thoughts of it.

Blessings to you,

APAK
Truth can be very offensive. Great post.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Amazed@grace you have your view and I have mine. This was created specifically and deliberately today, because is it spiritual in nature regardless of what you think, and it needs to be said. I see you would rather succumb and conform to the world view with your futile psychological ploy of representing and being akin to the military, which you are not. I am, and do know the military well and their life, and you do not. I even have a son on active duty today. No matter, you have chosen to ignore the intent of this thread.

I want the truth to be told and I'm not afraid to tell it, despite cries of foul and attempts to denigrate me.

I guess a thread such as this does bring out the the true spiritual nature of some people.

APAK
Most are awaiting a blood thirsty god, hell bent on destroying his enemies, they have no concept of Christ, or what He’s accomplished.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The soldiers who died to presumably preserve liberty and justice are BOTH heroes and victims. And one should be able to see that.

HEROES -- because they went against the forces of evil which would bring people into bondage and slavery.

VICTIMS -- because the wars which occurred (other than the American War of Independence) did not ensure that liberty and justice would remain in the USA.

The truth is that the presidents and politicians since Ronald Reagan have had no interest in preserving the Constitution and the liberty and justice guaranteed under it.

That is one of the points Enoch I'm making here. You have fallen into the classic trap of a narrow view of the world and that the US/ West is the good guys ordained by God, and are not evil in this deadly ongoing spiritual Satanic game of death and warfare. The forces of evil are on both or multiple sides. Widen the lens a bit and you will say, I see now, I get your point. I have no intention of slandering or biasing my thoughts here to my own a a form of deception. It is all open for all to see. It is an attempt at the raw truth, that Satan has players on all sides......it is a rigged game of death.

Another way to view this celebratory and ONLY OFFICIAL remembrance Day is this way. Do you worship God in public or private? And do you believe that Sunday (or Saturday) is THE ONLY Day to worship the Father as similarly there is only ONE day of remembrance for the fallen? Or can we remember and honor the fallen anytime, any day, and in private? The world forces us to conform their way with an official date on the calendar. I choose to follow my Spirit in Christ and the Father and honor my fallen comrades, in private and expressively personal with a genuine heart any time I want.

Blessings,

APAK

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most are awaiting a blood thirsty god, hell bent on destroying his enemies, they have no concept of Christ, or what He’s accomplished.
Amen to that...you have a keen mind and spiritual discernment to boot

Reactions: Nancy

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen to that...you have a keen mind and spiritual discernment to boot
I work at a Veterans Administration Medical facility, and am sad to say,,, I witness daily the truth of the spoils of war.

There’s always a collaborate motive and that would be power and greed, the very thing this country is built on, and you are soooo correct old men don’t fight wars, they seduce the pride of the young and solicit foolishness to do their bidding.

Reactions: Nancy and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hemlock so you are a veteran aye. How long in: a month, 6 months, 2 years, 10 years, 20 years?

Did you kill anyone for your country? Did you blow up any civilians for your country and family? Did you bomb people? Do you consider yourself a hero especially when told you are? How do you feel when some one tells you thank you for your service? Come clean mate and be Christ truthful in your answer? What do you think of Memorial Day? Are you truly a veteran that stands for your Creator or the world of evil? You have no idea of the worn torn and destruction of my both my family sides and generations before me, no idea at all....war is evil and hell mate.

Of course you don't have to answer any of my questions.

Have a great week and God Bless you, fellow veteran....APAK

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hemlock so you are a veteran aye. How long in: a month, 6 months, 2 years, 10 years, 20 years?

Did you kill anyone for your country? Did you blow up any civilians for your country and family? Did you bomb people? Do you consider yourself a hero especially when told you are? How do you feel when some one tells you thank you for your service? Come clean mate and be Christ truthful in your answer? What do you think of Memorial Day? Are you truly a veteran that stands for your Creator or the world of evil? You have no idea of the worn torn and destruction of my both my family sides and generations before me, no idea at all....war is evil and hell mate.

Of course you don't have to answer any of my questions.

Have a great week and God Bless you, fellow veteran....APAK
I’ve been on this forum for almost 3 years and have yet to put anyone on ignore. I would have thought a military man would have a little thicker skin.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
War Dead are Victims, Not Heroes
May 30, 2021

Monday May 31 is Memorial Day in the US-

Memorial Day normalizes war, the same war that Satanists have waged against God and man for centuries.
All wars are psyops. COVID is far from their largest psy-op. It's small potatoes compared to World War One, World War Two, the Cold War, Korea, and Vietnam. All of these were staged by Illuminati bankers to degrade and destroy Christian civilization and to sacrifice millions of humans to Satan. If we consider the war dead as "heroes" rather than victims of a diabolical conspiracy, we are not honoring them. We are condoning their murder.

I urge you to watch this interview with Professor Anthony Sutton. In it, he explains that Wall Street financed Hitler and the Nazi war machine and provided indispensable technology. Wall Street also funded the Bolshevik revolution, literally built the USSR and supplied it with nuclear bomb technology.

whittaker-3.jpg

"Capitalism and Communism are identical," Sutton says, a truth we are discovering today, to our consternation. Far from being free, we are mice in a laboratory run by psychopaths.

A world-Communist state has always been their goal.

My annual Memorial Day article -- War is a tragic hoax. The covid hoax is but another example of the long-term Cabalist war on humanity.
Wars are the closest thing to hell on earth. What do you expect? They are devised by Satanists. Why do we accept them as natural and inevitable? Why do we perpetuate the myth that soldiers were "defending our freedom" when in fact wars are designed to sacrifice them to Satan and deprive us of our freedom?

In the Red Symphony, Illuminati Jewish insider Christian Rakovsky stated "Wars are revolutionary"
"Revolution" really means, "overturning" Western civilization. Replacing God with Lucifer. "Christianity is our only real enemy since all the political and economic phenomena of the bourgeois states are only its consequences," Rakovsky, says.
Peace is "counter-revolutionary" since it is war that paves the way for revolution. Revolution really means, overturning Western civilization. Thus, war is a self-destructive enterprise contrived by folks who want to degrade and enslave us.

(Updated from last year)
By Henry Makow Ph.D.

When the US and England loaned Mexico money in 1903 using its customs revenue as collateral, Illuminati banker Jacob Schiff cabled his English counterpart, Ernest Cassel: "If they don't pay, who will collect the customs?"

KJX.jpg
(For nitpickers, yes he actually said this.)

Cassel replied: "Your marines and ours." (The Life of Otto Kahn, p. 22)

Marine General Smedley Butler (1881-1940) confirmed that he was "a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers."

In War is a Racket (1935) he wrote: "I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China, I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested."

Flash forward to 2011 when NATO fomented and led a mission in Libya, one of only four countries that didn't have a Rothschild central bank. Now Libya does. They don't call it imperialism anymore. They call it "Our mission in Libya." Soldiers aren't mercenaries; they are "missionaries." Now they're after Syria, North Korea, and Iran, three of the four remaining countries without a Rothschild central bank

CENTRAL BANKERS ARE BEHIND ALL WARS

All wars are organized by the Illuminati bankers to collect or incur debt, kill goyim, plunder or profit, and to advance their program for Masonic Jewish "world government" tyranny. They appeal to our patriotism to sucker us in. We are told we are fighting to "preserve freedom" when the opposite is actually the case.

memorial_day.jpg
So how should we regard the war dead?

I regard their lives as cut short tragically in a bogus cause. They are human sacrifices, dupes and mercenaries. We have all been duped for a very long time. That gives Memorial Day a taint of pathos and cynicism.

---continued-----------

The "evil" tree should have the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers at the top...IMHO.
Regarding the fallen "hero's"...I still will all them hero's because they offered the ultimate sacrifice "believing" they were doing right (at least, the lower ranks). And yes, they suffered great loss at the hands of the very country that put them in that position. Not to mention the ripples of grief from just one soldier lost.

This world for the huge part, has no clue what is about to come upon them bro!
Prayer, faith, courage and armor...oh yes, TRUST :D

Reactions: Jostler

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "evil" tree should have the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers at the top...IMHO.
Regarding the fallen "hero's"...I still will all them hero's because they offered the ultimate sacrifice "believing" they were doing right (at least, the lower ranks). And yes, they suffered great loss at the hands of the very country that put them in that position. Not to mention the ripples of grief from just one soldier lost.

If you get a chance and haven’t see it, watch hacksaw ridge.

Reactions: Nancy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve been on this forum for almost 3 years and have yet to put anyone on ignore. I would have thought a military man would have a little thicker skin.
You would think...so I believe this Hemlock fellow is might not be a genuine veteran. Of course I could be completely wrong.. Veterans these days tend to have thinner skin in general as far as I see them. More political with less motivation and staying power for the long haul.....more comforts given in the field..

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Fair and truthful in my books Nancy....you were honest in your post, so why are others so afraid or squeamish?

Bless you and, your niece?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I too am a 7 year veteran and will NOT put APAK on ignore just because he speaks a TRUTH that you do not like.
I knew you were a vet....and a true believer in Christ. What a mixture we are, aye. Great job sister. Keep on with the truth and always point out errors by all of us and especially from folks like me. I can take a chewing once in a while.....in Christ always, forever in the Spirit of truth...APAK

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew you were a vet....and a true believer in Christ. What a mixture we are, aye. Great job sister. Keep on with the truth and always point out errors by all of us and especially from folks like me. I can take a chewing once in a while.....in Christ always, forever in the Spirit of truth...APAK

You have thick skin bro, attacks seem to just bounce off you :D
Truth, it's all I ever wanted...and finally found.
His blessings,
nancy

Reactions: APAK

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You have fallen into the classic trap of a narrow view of the world and that the US/ West is the good guys ordained by God...
However you cannot deny that the first people who came to what is now the USA were (1) committed Christians (Pilgrims and Puritans) who wanted freedom of worship above all else and (2) that the Constitution of the United States is a unique document which was designed to give the citizens of the republic liberty and justice for all. The Bill of Rights was specifically meant to protect the freedoms of individuals from government tyranny.

No doubt that succeeding generations of leaders and politicians betrayed the Constitution and their oaths of office. But you are attempting to ignore this very significant historical fact.

Last edited: