Christians That Hate Israel.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact that this passage clearly refers to the Ammonites makes it look like you are purposely decieving.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, Ohouse of Israel.

What happened/will happen to the chosen ones?

Now: eamventure, [in post no. 437231, member: 4322"] you stated "The fact that this passage clearly refers to the Ammonites"-------------- is wrong or misleading

The term "Ammonites"; clearly does not appear in that context.
Having said that, you appear to be lying or miss-understood using the term "Ammonites" when it clearly does not appear?

as I see it :)-

How do you-?

Please Oh wise One, why is that-?

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, Ohouse of Israel.

What happened/will happen to the chosen ones?

Now: eamventure, [in post no. 437231, member: 4322"] you stated "The fact that this passage clearly refers to the Ammonites"-------------- is wrong or misleading

The term "Ammonites"; clearly does not appear in that context.
Having said that, you appear to be lying or miss-understood using the term "Ammonites" when it clearly does not appear?

as I see it :)-

How do you-?

Please Oh wise One, why is that-?

Have you considered that you may be quoting the wrong reference to support your claim, Ez 21:32 and that your protest should be rather an apology and a correction on your part: -

Ezek 21:28-32: - A Sword Against the Ammonites
28 "And you, son of man, prophesy and say, 'Thus says the Lord God concerning the Ammonites and concerning their reproach,' and say:

'A sword, a sword is drawn,
Polished for slaughter,
For consuming, for flashing —
29 While they see false visions for you,
While they divine a lie to you,
To bring you on the necks of the wicked, the slain
Whose day has come,
Whose iniquity shall end.
30 'Return it to its sheath.
I will judge you
In the place where you were created,
In the land of your nativity.
31 I will pour out My indignation on you;
I will blow against you with the fire of My wrath,
And deliver you into the hands of brutal men who are skillful to destroy.
32 You shall be fuel for the fire;
Your blood shall be in the midst of the land.
You shall not be remembered,
For I the Lord have spoken.'"
Repeting a verse over and over again to distract from the verse being used out of context is misleading and it's what false teachers do. Please stop. The fact that this passage clearly refers to the Ammonites makes it look like you are purposely decieving.

Perhaps an apology is required both ways.
Shalom

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You speak in the third person, you are not a Jew and you are not an Islamists. And I seriously doubt that you are a Christian either. Having no religious faith of your own I have to ask, why are you here?

Just curious
Well just curious hey bro, well I don't know how many cones you smoked before saying that, but
fact is that Zionist and people who look to the Talmud do not represent the true Jews at all, because such are Satanist, you want to study the Bible son and do a study on the Talmud whore not to mention what Biblical Zion is truly about.

True Jews do not support the Zionist and never have and never will and many say this is a fact.

True Jews who truly follow Holy Moses do not support the Talmud at all, such who follow the Talmud are like they who worship the Golden Calf.

True Christians do not support Anti-Christ did you know that, do you even know what a Anti-Christ is.
Anyone who supports anything at all that is Anti-Christ is not a Christian, did you know that fact.

I am a Hebrew and I am not a Jew as many ill inform idiots claim all the time, when they see my Sir name.

I understand what I am talking about, but I always come across fools like such getting angry at me because the foolish deluded numbskulls are just brainwashed dolts, now they claim that I am a Jew and demand that i have to be a Jew to my face, even when I have informed them that I am a Christian, do you comprehend that buster, so I will try to educate you what a Jew is, it's a believer in the OT that rejects the NT and Jesus Christ and Jews are not a race !

Now remember that I have informed them that I am a Christian and fact is that I know that Jesus is the Christ ! so how can I reject that and go and follow some moronic fool that is totally insulting me in the extreme, in fact such is the biggest insult one could give me, I can't think of any more insulting speech one could come up to me with, now I don't know what your IQ is but just try too understand, because saying such is like saying that I am a murder of Jesus and just playing the Christian card.

Anyone who is a Jew is not of a race, they are of a religion, do you understand that is a fact.
I will have to inform you that a Semite is a race and not a religion, be it Islam or what ever.
Most people in the world who are of the Islamic Religion are of the Semitic race, did you know that fact.

So when morons claim the good old Anti-Semitic card, such is in fact just truly a con job, a fascard of delusion, how can a Jew claim something to be Anti-Semitic, when the fact is that Islam holds the most Semitic people in the world by far, Jesus was Semitic as well didn't you know, so using the term Anti-Semitic is just moronic.

I will have to inform you that the tribe if Israel were Hebrews and that is not a race, but a Tribe.

Because you are curious I will have to inform you that Jesus Christ disciples were Israelites and became Christians not to mention that Jesus Christ was the King of Israel, do you understand that fact, so fact is that Born Again Christians are Israel.

Did you know that Jesus Christ has come into the lives of true Christians and that were are nether Jew or Gentile, but one in Christ Jesus and anyone who rejects that must be stupid or an Anti-Christ. Jesus is the beginning and the end bro, it's about time people started respecting that if they want to claim they are a Christian.

If you do not believe that the True Israelites did know who Jesus Christ was, who do your think Nathaniel was hey ! not to mention that Jesus Christ himself said that Nathaniel was the True Israelite.

What your race is has got absolutely nothing to do with any religion that I know of, so get rid or your racist bigotry of idolising some so called superior race rubbish and come back down to reality, no one is going to save you but for Jesus Christ and you must abide in him only or you are not a Christian at all.
What the Talmud Zionist are playing at is great delusions, they are the ones who duped the people into the crap of the Nazis and communist trash, they are of there Father of lies and murderers from the beginning as Jesus Christ pointed this fact out, did you know that.

Anyone who turns there back on Jesus Christ is a Satanist and is going to Hell.
The Truly devout Jews to Holy Moses will come to Jesus and that's Biblical.

Last edited:
D

Dave L

Many find fault with those who claim Christendom is biblical Israel. Saying God did not replace Israel with the Church. This is true but it shows a misunderstanding of Israel's true identity.

“Moses said, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet [Christ]. You must obey him in everything.. Every person who does not obey that prophet will be destroyed and thus removed from the people [Israel].’” Ac 3:22–23

The church did not replace Israel. The Church is Israel. God removed the unbelievers from Israel and grafted believing gentiles into their place. Romans 11:17.

And, for the sake of the fathers, God reattaches the broken off but only through faith in Christ. For this Paul uses himself as an example, Romans 11:1–5. And as we preach the gospel to all nations until the end of the world Matthew 28:20 all Israel, believing Jew and gentile will be saved Romans 11:26.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And

Evangelicals are the strongest supporters of Israel, so it is particularly disturbing when a group from within their midst aligns with the Palestinians – even going so far as to support acts of violence against Jews while accusing Israel of violent crimes. Yesterday, while the conference was at its peak, five terror attacks were perpetrated against Israelis.
This was precisely what happened this week at the fourth biennial Christ at the Checkpoint Conference in Bethlehem, in which over 300 attendees gathered from all over the world in an Evangelical-led hate-fest against Israel and the Jews.
The organization’s website states the purpose of the four-day gathering is to “challenge Evangelicals to take responsibility to help resolve the conflicts in Israel/Palestine by engaging with the teaching of Jesus on the Kingdom of God”. This claim is deceptive since there were no representatives of Israel to engage in dialogue. Israeli Messianic leaders were also notably absent. However, the conference was attended by Palestinian Authority (PA) leaders, who were free to make spurious charges against Israel unopposed.
The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) reported some of the more ridiculous claims made at the conference. Hanna Amira, chairman of the Higher Presidential Committee for Christian Affairs for the PA, accused the IDF and settlers of killing Palestinians, “in particular, the children and the young and the women,” while at the same time the Palestinians are “giving a historic example of coexistence and the rejection of violence and hatred.”
And Christian groups support the abolishment of Jewish Israel is deeply troubling. The modern Zionist movement emerged in response to 19th-century anti-Semitic pogroms often caused by the anti-Jewish incitement of Christian clergy. Israel was subsequently established in the immediate aftermath of the Holocaust, the road to which was pave by centuries of anti-Semitic Christian teachings.

Following the Holocaust, a number of the world’s leading Christian theologians began a comprehensive reconsideration of Christianity’s attitudes toward Jews and Judaism. They undertook a process of renouncing and reformulating centuries of Christian teachings that led to anti-Jewish violence over the centuries.

Yet in the last two decades, some churches have partnered with anti-Israel activists to reverse these theological reforms, by introducing a “Palestinian liberation theology”—a fusion of Palestinian nationalism and Christian theology. This ideology seeks to undermine Jewish claims, religious or historical, to sovereignty in any and all parts of the Land of Israel.
These are very sick people calling themselves Christians.

Genesis 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, but I will curse anyone who curses you; and by you all the families of the earth will be blessed."

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Want to know what Jews really think of Jesus and His followers?
Take a peek into the pages of their Holy Book:

Satanic Verses Of The Jewish Talmud | Real Jew News

Is not the Talmud written mostly by Rabbi's? It is different than the Torah I believe. I read an article about Talmudic Jews of today and, the impression I got was that the Talmudic Jews are considered by some as modern day Pharisees.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Many find fault with those who claim Christendom is biblical Israel. Saying God did not replace Israel with the Church. This is true but it shows a misunderstanding of Israel's true identity.

“Moses said, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet [Christ]. You must obey him in everything.. Every person who does not obey that prophet will be destroyed and thus removed from the people [Israel].’” Ac 3:22–23

The church did not replace Israel. The Church is Israel. God removed the unbelievers from Israel and grafted believing gentiles into their place. Romans 11:17.

And, for the sake of the fathers, God reattaches the broken off but only through faith in Christ. For this Paul uses himself as an example, Romans 11:1–5. And as we preach the gospel to all nations until the end of the world Matthew 28:20 all Israel, believing Jew and gentile will be saved Romans 11:26.

Bang,that's the best way I've heard it described.Israel has always been the Church
Thank you!!!

Reactions: Dave L

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Do most not realize that the Christian nation are Israel?

Genesis 35:11 "And God said unto him, "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;"

When we study Genesis 48 we will see that each of his sons will become Patriarchs of their own tribes, which develop into nations and groupings of nations. This promise reaches far beyond what the church world today would have us believe; that the offspring of Jacob today is comprised in the tiny nation of Israel, with brother Judah, mixed with the Kenite population towering over them. Those who call themselves Jews, but are not, see Revelation 2:9, and 3:9, for the warning that Jesus told John to write to our end time generation.

The kings of England today are even crowned and anointed over the same pillar that Jacob anointed to God, to call an eternal remembrance to all those who sit on that throne, and the subjects that they rule over. [The people of republics are citizens, while people under a king or queen are subjects.] All royal thrones of the Christian nations are tied directly by blood to the throne of England, which is the direct linage to King David, Judah, Jacob, Isaac, and Abraham. It is no accident that the Queen of England is Elizabeth II, for her lineage dictates it.

God's word, and his house still exist today, and the mere fact that a King or Queen sits on the throne is the reminder to all His children that He does keep his word, even though we allow ourselves to get lazy in his word, and run to Kenites for its interpretation, His word is truth, honest and fixed. When it seems that God's word is wrong, it is the person questioning the word that is in error. That is why we must use the right tools in getting the correct meaning for that Word.

The first duty of any King or Queen is to be the protector of the Faith, and that faith is God's Word. That is why we have the King James Bible today. He made the order for this translation, whereby each subject to his throne could have their own copy within their homes, that their lives could be guided by its words. From the year 1611 A.D. it has continued to be the guidepost in most Christian homes, and governments.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Church does not replace Israel. And the Church never was or is Israel.

Israel's true identity is 'Israel'.

The Body that God created is the Church. Not Israel.

Each body is composed of believers, but each body is distinct from each other.

Stranger

Reactions: Nancy

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And Replacement theology teaches that the church is the replacement for Israel and that the many promises made to Israel in the Bible are fulfilled in the Christian church, not in Israel. So, the prophecies in Scripture concerning the blessing and restoration of Israel to the Promised Land are “spiritualized” or “allegorized” into promises of God's blessing for the church. Major problems exist with this view, such as the continuing existence of the Jewish people throughout the centuries and especially with the revival of the modern state of Israel. If Israel has been condemned by God, and there is no future for the Jewish nation, how do we explain the supernatural survival of the Jewish people over the past 2000 years despite the many attempts to destroy them? How do we explain why and how Israel reappeared as a nation in the 20th century after not existing for 1900 years?
The view that Israel and the church are different is clearly taught in the New Testament. Biblically speaking, the church is completely different and distinct from Israel, and the two are never to be confused or used interchangeably. We are taught from Scripture that the church is an entirely new creation that came into being on the day of Pentecost and will continue until it is taken to heaven at the rapture (Ephesians 1:9-11; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17). The church has no relationship to the curses and blessings for Israel. The covenants, promises, and warnings are valid only for Israel. Israel has been temporarily set aside in God's program during these past 2000 years of dispersion.
After the rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18), God will restore Israel as the primary focus of His plan. The first event at this time is the tribulation (Revelation chapters 6-19). The world will be judged for rejecting Christ, while Israel is prepared through the trials of the great tribulation for the second coming of the Messiah. Then, when Christ does return to the earth, at the end of the tribulation, Israel will be ready to receive Him. The remnant of Israel which survives the tribulation will be saved, and the Lord will establish His kingdom on this earth with Jerusalem as its capital. With Christ reigning as King, Israel will be the leading nation, and representatives from all nations will come to Jerusalem to honor and worship the King—Jesus Christ. The church will return with Christ and will reign with Him for a literal thousand years (Revelation 20:1-5).
Excellent summary.

D

Dave L

The Church does not replace Israel. And the Church never was or is Israel.

Israel's true identity is 'Israel'.

The Body that God created is the Church. Not Israel.

Each body is composed of believers, but each body is distinct from each other.

Stranger
In Romans 11 God removed unbelievers from Israel. And he will reattach any who have faith in Christ. So Christ, and believers in him remained Israel. This is not replacement theology, it is removal theology. The removal of unbelievers from Israel aka the Church, also called the congregation of the Lord over 300 times in the OT.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Romans 11 God removed unbelievers from Israel. And he will reattach any who have faith in Christ. So Christ, and believers in him remained Israel. This is not replacement theology, it is removal theology. The removal of unbelievers from Israel aka the Church, also called the congregation of the Lord over 300 times in the OT.

No, the root is not Israel. Israel is the branches just like the believing Gentiles are branches. The root would be the Abrahamic Covenant. Out of which comes both the Church and the Nation of Israel. Israel is the natural branches and the believing Gentiles are the wild branches. Still two different bodies of believers.

Stranger

Reactions: Nancy
D

Dave L

No, the root is not Israel. Israel is the branches just like the believing Gentiles are branches. The root would be the Abrahamic Covenant. Out of which comes both the Church and the Nation of Israel. Israel is the natural branches and the believing Gentiles are the wild branches. Still two different bodies of believers.

Stranger
If faith reunites the broken off branches to Christ in Romans 11, Jesus IS Israel along with those who believe in him.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
These are very sick people calling themselves Christians.
so you say, but i could put you in touch with some Jews who "hate" Israel too if you want, and they live there. Don't get me wrong, if you have embraced Zionism i'm sure it is from pure motives, but imo at least understand the arguments against Zionism

D

Dave L

Why?

Stranger
“It is not as though the word of God had failed. For not all those who are descended from Israel are truly Israel,nor are all the children Abraham’s true descendants; rather “through Isaac will your descendants be counted.”This means it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God; rather, the children of promise are counted as descendants.” (Romans 9:6–8) (NET)

“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.” (Galatians 3:16) (KJV 1900)

“And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” (Galatians 3:29) (KJV 1900)

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“It is not as though the word of God had failed. For not all those who are descended from Israel are truly Israel,nor are all the children Abraham’s true descendants; rather “through Isaac will your descendants be counted.”This means it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God; rather, the children of promise are counted as descendants.” (Romans 9:6–8) (NET)

“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.” (Galatians 3:16) (KJV 1900)

“And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” (Galatians 3:29) (KJV 1900)

Faith reunites the broken branches back to the root, which is the Abrahamic Covenant, not Jesus. That they are brought into a saving relationship with Jesus as a result, yes. That Jesus Christ is part of Israel, yes. He is related to them physically and is their King. The Church as the Body and Bride of Christ, taken from His Body as Eve was from Adam, is related to Christ as a bride and wife.

Yes, not all born in Israel are Israel. But that doesn't make saved Gentiles Israel. It doesn't make the Church Israel.

Yes, it is through Isaac that the children of promise are called. And true Israel will be composed of believing Israelites, children of promise. And the Church will be composed of both believing Jews and Gentiles, children of promise.

The children of promise are of the same seed, they are just not the same body. Siblings.

Stranger

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stranger

"Israel is the natural branches and the believing Gentiles are the wild branches. Still two different bodies of believers." <--- Amen.
The Jews will ALWAYS be God's Chosen people.

D

Dave L

Faith reunites the broken branches back to the root, which is the Abrahamic Covenant, not Jesus. That they are brought into a saving relationship with Jesus as a result, yes. That Jesus Christ is part of Israel, yes. He is related to them physically and is their King. The Church as the Body and Bride of Christ, taken from His Body as Eve was from Adam, is related to Christ as a bride and wife.

Yes, not all born in Israel are Israel. But that doesn't make saved Gentiles Israel. It doesn't make the Church Israel.

Yes, it is through Isaac that the children of promise are called. And true Israel will be composed of believing Israelites, children of promise. And the Church will be composed of both believing Jews and Gentiles, children of promise.

The children of promise are of the same seed, they are just not the same body. Siblings.

Stranger
Jesus is the target of the Abraham covenant. He fulfilled it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
"Israel is the natural branches and the believing Gentiles are the wild branches. Still two different bodies of believers." <--- Amen.
The Jews will ALWAYS be God's Chosen people.
imo God divorced them and sent them away, and it was your gov't that abrogated God's will, well knowing that "Christian" believers would not make a peep bc of their literal interp of "fig tree blooming," wadr