"Church pastors" where are you???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Kill em all then right?
Sorry to disappoint you, but you will not be able to kill them until after they are born, and become a Living Being.
if we read what elizabeth says , she says The babe leaped FOR JOY . Exactly . FOR JOY .
Sounds like a conscious human to ME . exactly . Stan supports murder and will be held accountable
not to me , nor to you , BUT TO GOD on the DAY OF THE LORD . AND i pray the man has his eyes opened LONG before that day
or on THAT DAY wailing will be heard from stan himself as he is told , DEPART from me ye who worked inquity , CAUSE I NEVER KNEW YOU .

I suppose that the events around the miraculous birth of John can Christ are just routine every day circumstances which occur around EVERY birth. Enjoy your ridiculous fantasy, and also tearing out all Scripture where GOD (ever heard of Him) declares when a fetus becomes a living being: When God Breathes into its nostrils the Breath of life!

Don't like God's declarations? trampling dirt upon them? you have nothing significant to say!

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to disappoint you, but you will not be able to kill them until after they are born, and become a Living Being.

I suppose that the events around the miraculous birth of John can Christ are just routine every day circumstances which occur around EVERY birth. Enjoy your ridiculous fantasy, and also tearing out all Scripture where GOD (ever heard of Him) declares when a fetus becomes a living being: When God Breathes into its nostrils the Breath of life!

Don't like God's declarations? trampling dirt upon them? you have nothing significant to say!

Yes, and enjoy the "Life Equals Breath/Creation Equals Procreation" connect-the-dots game.

It won't last long.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

What?!

Didn't you know that "GROWTHS" can leap for joy??!!!

They're known for that! :p

I don't know what happens with normal fetuses. I have never psychoanalyzed one. But for sure the birth of John and Jesus were a one-time event which incorporated a number of miraculous events that don't happen in normal births. Nothwithstanding a fetus leaps in the womb about 30 times an hour during the last two months.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What?!

Didn't you know that "GROWTHS" can leap for joy??!!!

They're known for that! :p

Stan is in deadly and grave danger , its kind of hard to laugh at this my friend . I KNOW what you meant .
But the man is in dire and deadly danger . Just keep that in mind my friend .
I know you were being sarcastic . But my soul weeps for that man called stan . HE is as lost as i once was yet just like i once was
HE DONT REALIZE HOW LOST HE IS . Let that sink in for a bit . in the meantime i want to remind us all
ITS TIME TO PRAISE AND THANK THE GLORIOUS LORD . THIS WORLD cant steal my joy , if GOD allows it
men can kill me , BUT EVEN THEN I AM HOME WITH THE KING . NO fear of man , no fear of loss
no fear of death . JUST PEACE IN THE LORD no matter what cometh against the lambs .
AND ALL SIN must be corrected within the church . NO UNITY WITH THE CC or anyone else who would lead folks astray .
THAT last line you and i and all better remember well . CAUSE ME is starting to see folks SELL OUT the truth
for sake of unity . BIG NO NO . BIG NO NO . LET IT NOT ONCE BE DONE OR NAMED among the lambs who name JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF i had a time machine you would all witness the hyprocrisy of stan .
IMAGINE THIS MY FRIENDS .
Imagine if somehow GOD allowed me to take stan back to the moment he slumbered in the womb .
THEN watch his reaction as i convinced his own mother to get an abortion saying the very things HE says to us .
I bet ol stan would knock me to the ground and beg and plead and say to his loving mama , DONT DO IT
ITS ME , ITS ME , ITS A LIFE . WELL someone has to speak up for the unborn . SO step aside stan
and allow me to do so .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But for sure the birth of John and Jesus were a one-time event which incorporated a number of miraculous events that don't happen in normal births.

A one-time event...

You mean, kind of like the creation of Adam?

Good grief, man, put your thinking cap on.

Nothwithstanding a fetus leaps in the womb about 30 times an hour during the last two months.

Leaps in the womb...

You mean, kind of like a "GROWTH?"

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stan is in deadly and grave danger , its kind of hard to laugh at this my friend . I KNOW what you meant .
But the man is in dire and deadly danger . Just keep that in mind my friend .
I know you were being sarcastic . But my soul weeps for that man called stan . HE is as lost as i once was yet just like i once was
HE DONT REALIZE HOW LOST HE IS . Let that sink in for a bit . in the meantime i want to remind us all
ITS TIME TO PRAISE AND THANK THE GLORIOUS LORD . THIS WORLD cant steal my joy , if GOD allows it
men can kill me , BUT EVEN THEN I AM HOME WITH THE KING . NO fear of man , no fear of loss
no fear of death . JUST PEACE IN THE LORD no matter what cometh against the lambs .
AND ALL SIN must be corrected within the church . NO UNITY WITH THE CC or anyone else who would lead folks astray .
THAT last line you and i and all better remember well . CAUSE ME is starting to see folks SELL OUT the truth
for sake of unity . BIG NO NO . BIG NO NO . LET IT NOT ONCE BE DONE OR NAMED among the lambs who name JESUS .

No need to assume that everyone who is confused is lost, Amigo.

I don't know why people do that, much less, say it.

Deception can lead to forfeiture of eternal life but it doesn't automatically indicate it.

And who are we to judge?

Reactions: Matthias

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo,

What's hard for me to grasp is how people of my generation and older are so easily deceived.

I can only assume that a lot of them must have come to know Jesus late in life.

When I was a kid, no one went around saying some of the stupid stuff I see on here.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

A one-time event...

You mean, kind of like the creation of Adam?

Good grief, man, put your thinking cap on.

Leaps in the womb...

You mean, kind of like a "GROWTH?"

The difference is, that both John the Baptist and Jesus were not new living beings. In the case of John, ie Elijah, he pre-existed his birth by hundreds of years; and of course Jesus pre-existed from eternity.

These indeed were not normal births, and to use their events as having something to do with conception of a new living being is only something that was desperate to twist Scripture out of context.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks for your opinion. But that's not what the Bible says, so I will probably go with the Bible.
I consider that it could be true that we become a living soul when we are born and inhale the first time and receive the breath of life, and that our spirit exits the body the same way (through our last exhaled breath) at the point of death.......BUT we should reflect that as new covenant believers we do not serve in the old way of the letter, but in the new way of the Spirit, and we have to see that it's at least hard hearted to use abortion as a form of birth control so that one can just continue in the sin of fornication. When I was pregnant and unmarried I loved my baby as soon as I felt him moving in my womb....knew then that giving him up for adoption wasn't even going to be an option for me....don't know how a woman having an abortion past that point can deal with their conscience - think it's unnatural and they would have to be hard hearted.

I believe the mercy of the Lord might allow abortion in certain cases though, such as rape, incest, threat to mother's life, especially if it's done early on in the pregnancy. But a society using it as a form of mass convenience is signaling that something is very wrong with that society.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan B

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the case of John, ie Elijah, he pre-existed his birth by hundreds of years

I'll give you the "Jesus" part because I never argue about the "nature" of Christ/God but...

Elijah reborn?

Is that why John said he wasn't Elijah and had his head cut off instead of being taken up into heaven without seeing death?

Speaking of desperation and twisting, I think you might be making too much of the metaphor, Stan.

Half of Christianity today is rank Spiritualism (just Google "Elijah John The Baptist") and I'm afraid you haven't escaped it by skipping church. :eek::)

Reactions: RLT63

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I consider that it could be true that we become a living soul when we are born and inhale the first time and receive the breath of life, and that our spirit exits the body the same way (through our last exhaled breath) at the point of death.......BUT we should reflect that as new covenant believers we do not serve in the old way of the letter, but in the new way of the Spirit, and we have to see that it's at least hard hearted to use abortion as a form of birth control so that one can just continue in the sin of fornication. When I was pregnant and unmarried I loved my baby as soon as I felt him moving in my womb....knew then that giving him up for adoption wasn't even going to be an option for me....don't know how a woman having an abortion past that point can deal with their conscience - think it's unnatural and they would have to be hard hearted.

I believe the mercy of the Lord might allow abortion in certain cases though, such as rape, incest, threat to mother's life, especially if it's done early on in the pregnancy. But a society using it as a form of mass convenience is signaling that something is very wrong with that society.

I agree, that abortions are not a great form of birth control, yet many of abortions take place following some rather horrific events, where carry a fetus to birth would not only destroy the life of the new child, bjut also that of the mother.

Before birth, the Bible describes the fetus as a temporary mere earthly tent. It is when we are born, that God breathes into our nostrils to create a living being, i.e. our soul and spirit. If the earthly tent is destroyed, then our spirit and soul are not destroyed, we just have to wait until a new tent becomes available. And then when we die, our tent returns to dust, and our spirit returns to God who gave it. Ecclesiastes 12:7

"For we know that if the earthly tent which is our house is torn down, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For indeed in this house we groan, longing to be clothed with our dwelling from heaven" 2 Corinthians 5:1-2

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo,

To be honest, and I really don't mean to be critical—it's really quite disheartening—way too much of what I hear coming from Christians today just sounds like "Summer Of Love ('67)" junk to me. Where are all the VW Buses? I feel like I'm being cheated out of the best parts of it. ¿

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yet many of abortions take place following some rather horrific events, where carry a fetus to birth would not only destroy the life of the new child, bjut also that of the mother.

"Many?"

I really think there are some solid satistics to debunk this tripe.

It's really quite clichéd.

The exception to the rule shouldn't shape wide-reaching policies that could just as easily be qualified to handle special concerns and considerations.

And the over-simplification of problems is what's destroying the world.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I'll give you the "Jesus" part because I never argue about the "nature" of Christ/God but...

Elijah reborn?

Is that why John said he wasn't Elijah and had his head cut off instead of being taken up into heaven without seeing death?

Speaking of desperation and twisting, I think you might be making too much of the metaphor, Stan.

"Half of Christianity today is rank Spiritualism (just Google "Elijah John The Baptist") and I'm afraid you haven't escaped it by skipping church. :eek::)

You should know by now, that I am not a Googler, but totally
"Sola Scriptura", and what I say comes from Scripture.

Was John the Baptist really Elijah?? Here is what Jesus says:

"And His disciples [talking with Jesus] asked Him, “Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?” And He answered and said, “Elijah is coming and will restore all things; but I say to you that Elijah already came, and they did not recognize him, but did to him whatever they wanted. So also the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.” Then the disciples understood that He had spoken to them about John the Baptist." Matt 17:10-13

As for your comment about me skipping church, the reason I don't attend church is that I have enjoyed 18 of the past 24 months confined to hospital and long-term care. <grin>

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

"Many?"

I really think there are some solid satistics to debunk this tripe.

I don't engage in BS. A very close friend who is a Forensic Psychologist, was completley shocked when assigned to dealing with a prison population consisting of dads and granddads serving time for all manner of sexual crimes against their offspring. It is quite rampant out there regardless of what you choose to believe with no data to back it up.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo,

What's hard for me to grasp is how people of my generation and older are so easily deceived.

I can only assume that a lot of them must have come to know Jesus late in life.

When I was a kid, no one went around saying some of the stupid stuff I see on here.

I too came to Christ later in life . My advice the more one digs in the bible the clearer things become .
The problem is when folks sit under teachers who are already decieved and then they try and learn the scrips
through their leaders interpretations . Read that bible and feast with joy on it . That would have cleared things
up a whole lot faster .