Church where "christians" meet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So if this be the case, why will the SDA not go to a catholic church, or the catholics to a JW church, or the JW,s to an anglican church or they to a protestant church, get my point,

are they not all "christians".... no they cant because there doctrines differ, its not about Christ its about ones doctrines, beliefs idols, works and rules and they all oppose Christ which is why they sit here arguing over there doctrines, They cannot agree , because the are not united under Christ, but divided by there religious beliefs.

Can Christ be joined to a harlot??

1Co_1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Mar 7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
Mar 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mar 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
Mar 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Nothing new under the sun, and religion will account for nothing on that terrible day of judgement everyone seems to wish for.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We only wash cups and pots when they're dirty. That's a good habit to get into. By the way, Christ was not condemning religion and church in your Bible quote--He was condemning salvation by works. You're twisting it to support your own twisted obsession that you spam up this website with. Your arrogant judgments on people and their faith are not the message of the Gospel.

And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. (Luke 4:16)