Church!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Well I just got back from youth tonight,And God was truly there in that room!!!He has blessed our church so much,We just had the big opening of of new youth room tonight,and it is amazing,Worship was just a great experience tonight,and really I just wanted to thank God so much for all he has done in me,and just has done for my church!!!!,Sorry if this is in the wrong forum,I am new!!!!!God bless you all!!!

SpiritSoldier

Dec 24, 2007
Wow, thats refreshing to hear. I am glade for you. I hope that you will continue to prosper in His arms.
Good one BearingChristaHammer! Yeah it's not often we hear praise reports about Church ay?

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(SpiritSoldier;32383)
Good one BearingChristaHammer! Yeah it's not often we hear praise reports about Church ay?
you are not against him.beware of wolfs in sheep clothes,that pave the way to the mark..where all the saints get fooled.......when you go to the inslaved and till them some truth you have and they do not see ,they do not agree,they infact come up with things that deney the truth .do not judge them.do not say they have not been saved yet..for as you judge you will be judged...remember there may be bigger truth that you deney or justify in your own blindness....so be safe from the snares of the evil one...

bytheway

Jan 1, 2008
(bullfighter;32391)
you are not against him.beware of wolfs in sheep clothes,that pave the way to the mark..where all the saints get fooled.......when you go to the inslaved and till them some truth you have and they do not see ,they do not agree,they infact come up with things that deney the truth .do not judge them.do not say they have not been saved yet..for as you judge you will be judged...remember there may be bigger truth that you deney or justify in your own blindness....so be safe from the snares of the evil one...
Sheep in wolfs chothing is whats needed!